Fire Engine

Feb. 5, 2003, 8:10 p.m.

A fireman is working on the engine outside the station when he notices a little girl next door in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl is wearing a fireman's helmet and has the wagon tied to a dog and a cat. The fireman walks over to take a closer look.

"That sure is a nice fire truck," the fireman says with admiration.

"Thanks," the little girl says.

The fireman looks a little closer and notices the girl has tied the wagon to the dog's collar and to the cat's testicles. "Little partner," The fireman says: "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think he could pull more.

The little girl replied: "You're probably right, sir, but then I wouldn't have a siren."

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 5, 2003, 8:12 p.m.

:lol:

Feb. 5, 2003, 8:13 p.m.

hhHAHAHAAaahahaaa……………..sweet joke

dmr trailstar lt complete street bicycle - sold

Feb. 5, 2003, 11:21 p.m.

hahahahahaha that was funny :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by blinded
are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

Feb. 6, 2003, 4:18 a.m.

:lol:

Feb. 6, 2003, 8:50 a.m.

niCE :P

superheros
I like bikes