Ferguson

Nov. 26, 2014, 7:46 p.m.

i know , no worries i was internet kidding..

it is a lame pict tho…^^

Nov. 26, 2014, 7:48 p.m.

i know , no worries i was internet kidding..

it is a lame pict tho…^^

It may be, but look at the person who posted the photo… A white dude in Kansas City… If that doesn't say something well then I dunno.

www.ryanrose.ca

Yeah?

Nov. 26, 2014, 8:01 p.m.

You have a pic on social media of you holding a handgun?

You don't?

Damn yuppies.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Nov. 26, 2014, 8:05 p.m.

You don't?

Damn yuppies.

ok made me laff.

Nov. 26, 2014, 8:35 p.m.

Suburban white kids take pics like that to be funny.

?

Hmmmmmm………… weren't the Bacon Bros. "suburban white kids"?

Just sayin'.

'cause growing up 'merican like I knowed dudes black and white who being around was about a sketchy as being sown up in a canvas sack with a honey badger and thrown in the river, eh?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 26, 2014, 8:37 p.m.

You don't?

Damn yuppies.

Can't get a permit,yo.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 26, 2014, 8:43 p.m.

It may be, but look at the person who posted the photo… A white dude in Kansas City… If that doesn't say something well then I dunno.

What the hell does that even mean?

He can't be a white dude in Kansas with interweb skillz and an opinion???

Fuck this shit….300 lbs of angry agressive dude comes at me a second time after sucker punching me through my car windowand I have a badge and a gun,he's getting all 15 rounds,not just six.

Fucking PC bullshit around here.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 26, 2014, 10:03 p.m.

Apr 15, 2013 - Boston Marathon Bombings. Ottawa Senators game in Boston cancelled.

Oct 22, 2014 - Parliament shooting in Ottawa. Senators game in Ottawa cancelled.

Nov 25, 2014 - St Louis Co, Missouri burns after grand jury decision on the Michael Brown shooting. Senators defeat St Louis Blues in St Louis.

Coincidence? Or merely all the proof needed that the Ottawa Senators are a travelling calvacade of death, destruction and chaos. Somebody should look for anyone suspicious in the team roster.

Nov. 26, 2014, 10:17 p.m.

Poor black kids in the hood take pics like that to show how hard they are.

Public Enemies: Social Media Is Fueling Gang Wars in Chicago

We naturally associate criminal activity with secrecy, with conspiracies hatched in alleyways or back rooms. Today, though, foolish as it may be in practice, street gangs have adopted a level of transparency that might impress even the most fervent Silicon Valley futurist. Every day on Facebook and Twitter, on Instagram and YouTube, you can find unabashed teens flashing hand signs, brandishing guns, splaying out drugs and wads of cash. If we live in an era of openness, no segment of the population is more surprisingly open than 21st-century gang members, as they simultaneously document and roil the streets of America’s toughest neighborhoods.

There’s a term sometimes used for a gangbanger who stirs up trouble online: Facebook driller. He rolls out of bed in the morning, rubs his eyes, picks up his phone. Then he gets on Facebook and starts insulting some person he barely knows, someone in a rival crew. It’s so much easier to do online than face-to-face. Soon someone else takes a screenshot of the post and starts passing it around. It’s one thing to get cursed out in front of four or five guys, but online the whole neighborhood can see it—the whole city, even. So the target has to retaliate just to save face. And at that point, the quarrel might be with not just the Facebook driller a few blocks away but also haters 10 miles north or west who responded to the post. What started as a provocation online winds up with someone getting drilled in real life.

Increasingly, disagreements that end in bloodshed have their origins online. The Chicago police department, which now patrols social media along with the streets, estimates that an astonishing 80 percent of all school disturbances result from online exchanges. At one point on Morgan Street, a 15-year-old joins us at the stone table. He calls himself Boss Nick, and he says he regularly posts pictures to Instagram of himself with guns. He doesn’t care if the police or his teachers or really anyone sees it. He feels he has to let rivals know he is out there “with these poles.”

Nov. 27, 2014, 12:07 p.m.

Poor black kids in the hood take pics like that to show how hard they are.

You have a pic on social media of you holding a handgun?

Yea I do (it's fake, but it looks real). And I dont think it's all about them doing it to prove how hard they are.

Sooooo…. you think posing for a pic with a replica is the same as posing with a real one? I think you need to account for the demographic differences between Surrey and Ferguson before you make a sweeping generalization about all youth on both sides of the border and color spectrum.

Also funny how the media will pull up these terrible photos that make black kids look like they are thugs in these cases, but when it's a white kid, it's always photos where they are looking their best/innocent.

So the MSM made Treyvon out to be a gangbanger? Has the MSM made MB out to be a thug? Have you seen the picture I posted on TV or anything similar in nature? Ever notice when a school does get shot up, its a crazy white kid that gets equally long drawn out media attention?

Public Enemies: Social Media Is Fueling Gang Wars in Chicago

This isnt really helping to defend the picture of MB or those that take similar pictures. At least imo. Not implying that was your intent but we also dont know who actually does post pic's for that purpose. Who's going to check out MB's fb?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 27, 2014, 1:33 p.m.

Fuck this shit….300 lbs of angry agressive dude comes at me a second time after sucker punching me through my car windowand I have a badge and a gun,he's getting all 15 rounds,not just six.

Fucking PC bullshit around here.

Considering Brown was not armed and the stories of what happened vary, including false testimony from the officer himself, don't you think it warrants a trial? How is that PC bullshit?

If the version you choose to believe is correct then I would tend to agree with you, but there is no way to know the true version now.

Nov. 27, 2014, 1:43 p.m.

The photo above is not of Michael Brown…

http://www.kptv.com/story/26316705/cop-mistakenly-posts-photo-of-oregon-murder-suspect-in-michael-brown-rant

River City Cycle Club - www.rivercitycycle.ca

Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

Nov. 27, 2014, 1:48 p.m.

Gross. Who puts money in their mouth.

Nov. 27, 2014, 1:56 p.m.

Considering Brown was not armed and the stories of what happened vary, including false testimony from the officer himself, don't you think it warrants a trial?

what was the false testimony?

:canada:

Nov. 27, 2014, 2:55 p.m.

The photo above is not of Michael Brown…

http://www.kptv.com/story/26316705/cop-mistakenly-posts-photo-of-oregon-murder-suspect-in-michael-brown-rant

Well no shit eh. I shall remove the linked image. Started a decent chain of posts tho.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs