Favorite cheap beers

June 29, 2012, 11:12 p.m.

LOL. I don't see how it's a good sign that people are willing to race the bottom for taste [HTML_REMOVED] quality with that crap.

Brew your own if you want to save some cash.

If you are racing to the bottom, it would be better to support BC jobs on the way there, then an InBev bottom line.

you can buy lots of good and great BC stuff, and many threads here prove it as well.

June 29, 2012, 11:14 p.m.

ummm.. incorrect.

If you can find a bottle of this, BUY IT!!!! it is 10$ but worth every penny. They used to only sell it buy the keg or at the Brewpub. Rad Rad Beer, like a Lagunitas but a bit more body.

June 29, 2012, 11:18 p.m.

LOL. I don't see how it's a good sign that people are willing to race the bottom for taste [HTML_REMOVED] quality with that crap.

Brew your own if you want to save some cash.

Someone was asking about you in the coffee thread… they needed a condescending comment about drip.

I'm pretty happy to drink PG swill. To have any amount of my beer money staying in BC beyond MSP is a good thing.

Making your own beer is a completely different thing. You need time, space, and the continuum to link them.

flickr

June 29, 2012, 11:20 p.m.

busted!!

Yeah - I edited that after thinking about Phillips Hoperation Triple Cross and how much I love it. I think there stuff stands up to the Oregon invasion easily. A couple of others that you posted are also standouts on my list.

But generally speaking it seems to me that I have access to more great Oregon beer then great BC beer.

But yeah, a thread about cheap shit is just generally lame.

June 29, 2012, 11:22 p.m.

Someone was asking about you in the coffee thread… they needed a condescending comment about drip.

I'm pretty happy to drink PG swill. To have any amount of my beer money staying in BC beyond MSP is a good thing.

Making your own beer is a completely different thing. You need time, space, and the continuum to link them.

Meh. I don't give a shit about coffee. But I don't see why you would drink weak piss and then brag about it.
But certainly better that we're proud of our crap product… personally I'd rather be proud of our great product. But I guess it's cool to be second (or third or fourth) best.

U-Brew. Little time, no space.

June 29, 2012, 11:23 p.m.

A bunch of drunk rednecks are organizing a neg rep bombing…

flickr

June 29, 2012, 11:28 p.m.

A bunch of drunk rednecks are organizing a neg rep bombing…

I just don't see why we are trying to be proud of a shit product. We used to make fun of the yanks for drinking weak tasteless water and calling it beer. Now you guys want to celebrate the fact that we brew a lot of it ourselves.

Sweet.

June 29, 2012, 11:33 p.m.

Hemp white?! I've never seen such a thing around here. I think I'd better had a talk with the local BCL

http://www.bowenislandbeer.com/beers/bowen-hemp-blonde-ale/

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

June 29, 2012, 11:43 p.m.

If I drank cheap beer I'd be a drunk. Pricy delicious beer is my consumption limiter valve.

June 30, 2012, 12:57 a.m.

If you can find a bottle of this, BUY IT!!!! it is 10$ but worth every penny. They used to only sell it buy the keg or at the Brewpub. Rad Rad Beer, like a Lagunitas but a bit more body.

I know of an unlimited supply of this for the moment, at under $10 :evil:
Just because you love delicious beer doesn't mean you cant appreciate shitty mass produced for what it is.

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

June 30, 2012, 1:16 a.m.

Ive got a couple in my stash. My crowning glory is my 1 Drifwood Bird of Prey that i might have to drink for my b-day.

Keeping beers in the basement for a year or more seems like a crime.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

June 30, 2012, 3:31 a.m.

Please set the case of imported dutch malt down next to the picasso and the grand piano and for heavens sake try not to get anything dirty

Right away boss. cracks pacpil

www.natooke.com

June 30, 2012, 3:59 a.m.

Okanagan Springs porter. Try it cold.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

June 30, 2012, 5:31 a.m.

I just don't see why we are trying to be proud of a shit product. We used to make fun of the yanks for drinking weak tasteless water and calling it beer. Now you guys want to celebrate the fact that we brew a lot of it ourselves.

Sweet.

This is a thread about cheap beer,dumbass…..the kind you take fishing or drink when you're mowing the lawn and not trying to be Mr. Heylookatmeandmymicrobrew.

You don't use a pricy reisling to make your spritzers do you?

Start a pricy beer thread if you want and all of us cheapskates will share the cool brews that we've found over the years but dont buy everyday.

Pastor of Muppets

June 30, 2012, 6:48 a.m.

$1.99 for 500 mls at BC Liq.

excellent choice, what liqor store you get it at?

Ha Ha! Made you look.