Everyone Seems Sick or Injured. Me Too.

May 16, 2016, 4:56 p.m.

So I haven't posted on here in a long time.. things on here got… well .. you know. But one of the other reasons is that I have only been my bike a handful of times in the last 3 or so years because I got progressively more and more sick. It's a bit of a bitter reminder.

Some of you know the story, most here don't. It's kind of a painful reminder that I had found a sport that I had started to excel at, it got me in good shape and I joined the NSMBA as a director. But then things happened - we told everyone that I quit the NSMBA because I was too busy with the shop we had opened. But the truth is a combination of we opened the shop and I got progressively more sick at the same time. It was a terrible combination.

Once every few months I do come back here every now and again to have a look around - I'm not totally 100% removed.

Things were looking up for a little while, but it didn't last long. I've got a GoFundMe going because I need some help to get through the next little while. All other expenses are on hold and basically my health is the only things running pretty much every aspect of our lives at the moment.

I realize I'm opening myself to "what about this…" type of comments. Believe me, I've thought about everything I can. So unless you have a really original and helpful idea, please don't make me feel worse. I'm not in a good place.

My story is in my GoFundMe at the link below.

Please consider helping me out. If you can't please consider COPY, PASTE [HTML_REMOVED] SHARING my link. Reaching others is still helpful: https://www.gofundme.com/24kzz2s

May 16, 2016, 5:37 p.m.

Wahmbulance, sorry to hear that you are in a bad way physically, best of luck with your treatments and getting over the financial hump.

Hope to see you post in the Running Thread again once you feel better.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

May 16, 2016, 5:52 p.m.

Wahmbulance, sorry to hear that you are in a bad way physically, best of luck with your treatments and getting over the financial hump.

Hope to see you post in the Running Thread again once you feel better.

Thanks Sanrensho. :-)