dutch euthanasia laws - going too far?

Dec. 3, 2016, 6:31 p.m.

Remind me why we're euthanising the Dutch?

They're stingy bastards.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Dec. 3, 2016, 7:40 p.m.

You know how copper wire was invented?
2 Dutchman arguing over a penny

Dec. 3, 2016, 9:07 p.m.

Remind me why we're euthanising the Dutch?

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

Dec. 3, 2016, 9:16 p.m.

Well there you are…..never trust a Dutchman.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Dec. 3, 2016, 10:45 p.m.

I don't really see the uproar over Asian kids. They do the work many North Americans won't.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Dec. 4, 2016, 6:23 a.m.

like tech jobs and shit?

Dec. 9, 2016, 6:21 a.m.

I'm 100% for it. Having watched the grandfather of a good friend of mine die of ALS, I won't go through that. He was the kind of guy who would get up and chop 2-3 chord of wood, take a hike around the lake, and then warm up the wood stove for breakfast before the sun even thought about rising. He was reduced to a state of being worse than a vegetable within a few months.

I'll take a .44 caliber lead pill before I ever go through that myself. It's a lot cleaner and safer if you can have a physician assist you though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Dec. 10, 2016, 1:01 a.m.

I'll take a .44 caliber lead pill before I ever go through that myself. It's a lot cleaner and safer if you can have a physician assist you though.

Blowing your brains out surgical like. Does the "surgeon" pull the trigger or what?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Dec. 10, 2016, 9:29 a.m.

An aqaintence had early onset Alzheimers he was only 30 something, he was a smart guy an engineer and he knew that he was losing it, so being of that mindset he completely puts all his affairs in order, went down to the hospitol and blew his brains out just 10ft from the morgue …he didn't want his brother or friends to have to deal with it

Dec. 10, 2016, 11:52 a.m.

fuk that gun business,somebody has to clean up yer brains.. i think id go do some research, eat back a bottle of pills and vodka and watch godfather 1 till it kicked in…

Dec. 10, 2016, 12:13 p.m.

Oh yeah? I told the wife take the Naloxone away for just one week and maybe we could get some traffic enforcement in this town again.

And some fire protection and MVA rescue.

Dec. 11, 2016, 1:23 p.m.

Meanwhile in Vancouver you can od on street drug 6 times a week and someone will step in and jump start you again.
Maybe we need some of this over here.

Maybe a harsh way to put it… but I really have to wonder if the majority of those living in the DTES actually want to live.

If this were an option here, would some choose that over playing russian roulette daily with drugs? I will admit it's part selfishness and annoyance, but also a large part that I can't imagine the pain, misery and suffering they go through, that makes me think we'd all be better off if we didn't keep "jump starting" them. Maybe if they had that choice, they'd take it consciously rather than draining our system, city, and themselves.

Nothing to stop any of us from leaping off a bridge, and if I ever felt that way, would prefer a safe, peaceful, planned end.

ride a horse! 1200 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs…
but riding bikes is still fun!