Drugs Inc.

Jan. 17, 2012, 7:31 p.m.

Anybody watching the National Geographic Channels expose ?

It is crazy.

Jan. 17, 2012, 8:40 p.m.

Watched the cocaine one so far. Been meaning to watch more of them.

flickr

Jan. 17, 2012, 8:48 p.m.

Watched Marijuana, Cocaine [HTML_REMOVED] Hallucinagens. Interesting stuff.

Jan. 17, 2012, 9 p.m.

Excellent series. I saw the heroin one not too long ago. The show predictably started out on E. Hastings.

Jan. 17, 2012, 9:01 p.m.

Watched Marijuana, Cocaine [HTML_REMOVED] Hallucinagens. Interesting stuff.

Just saw the Hallucinagen episode today. Trippy, and I think it's the first one I've seen without the bullet riddled bodies.

Jan. 18, 2012, 8:05 p.m.

Are they talkin actual truth 'bout the stuff? Or the usual bull shit things you hear on the news? Side note, a lot of kids dying from using Extacy lately, not good.

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

Jan. 18, 2012, 11:40 p.m.

Is this the show that talked about the history of LSD and how they were using it to expand the minds of engineers, scientists and artists who were on the cusp of major breakthroughs?

Jan. 19, 2012, 12:06 a.m.

they were using it to expand the minds of engineers, scientists and artists who were on the cusp of major breakthroughs?

It didn't work very well, they just ended up with a bunch of really stoned scientists.

Jan. 19, 2012, 12:32 a.m.

The Ecstasy one made me really want to do ecstasy, is that bad?

Regarding the recent deaths from Ecstasy in Van…

They were saying that for the most part people die from exhaustion and the effects it brings along….. not the actual drug itself. But im sure its both.

Jan. 19, 2012, 2:10 a.m.

Are they talkin actual truth 'bout the stuff? Or the usual bull shit things you hear on the news? Side note, a lot of kids dying from using Extacy lately, not good.

Each episode is 2hrs so they have time to cover most points of view : Farmer/Grower/Producer/User/Law Enforcement.

Is this the show that talked about the history of LSD and how they were using it to expand the minds of engineers, scientists and artists who were on the cusp of major breakthroughs?

They tell the story of a middle aged woman in Switzerland who is dying of breast cancer and being prescribed LSD as a treatment. She says it's brought her peace.

Jan. 19, 2012, 8:13 a.m.

different one. seen that one too though. really interesting where a non-hallucinogenic version ("Bromo" i believe it was called,) was used to treat people that suffer from cluster headaches.

Check my stuff for sale!

Jan. 19, 2012, 10:32 a.m.

Looks interesting, thanks.

All available here if you missed them:
http://thepiratebay.org/search/Drugs%20Inc/0/99/0

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

Jan. 19, 2012, 10:43 a.m.

They were saying that for the most part people die from exhaustion and the effects it brings along….. not the actual drug itself. But im sure its both.

I heard that a lot of the recent deaths are from the drug itself because the government put restrictions on some of the chemicals that they use to make it, then the guys making the drugs had to get creative, so now there is bad shit in the pills that wasn't there before. Unforeseen consequences.

Jan. 19, 2012, 11:51 a.m.

I heard that a lot of the recent deaths are from the drug itself because the government put restrictions on some of the chemicals that they use to make it, then the guys making the drugs had to get creative, so now there is bad shit in the pills that wasn't there before. Unforeseen consequences.

Bit confused here. Restrictions on chemicals ? They are making drugs, its already illegal. Why not use anything you want?

Jan. 19, 2012, 1:11 p.m.

different one. seen that one too though. really interesting where a non-hallucinogenic version ("Bromo" i believe it was called,) was used to treat people that suffer from cluster headaches.

Yeah, that's the one I saw. It was a really good programme.

The Ecstasy one made me really want to do ecstasy, is that bad?

Generally, that's true, but the recent deaths have been from toxic reactions to impurities in the drug.