Don't ever drink from hotel glasses

Dec. 15, 2007, 1:43 a.m.

so gross.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Dec. 15, 2007, 1:53 a.m.

Yeah you never know if there were two girls in the room before you.

oh hai!

Dec. 15, 2007, 9:58 a.m.

that what does not kill you makes you stronger

meh

Dec. 15, 2007, 10:02 a.m.

they found traces of urine in the after dinner mints at the matre'd's stand in resturants.Guys take a piss and don't wash their hands …then they scam a few mints on the way out of the resturant

Dec. 15, 2007, 10:22 a.m.

they found traces of urine in the after dinner mints at the matre'd's stand in resturants.Guys take a piss and don't wash their hands …then they scam a few mints on the way out of the resturant

again, who would actually eat an unwrapped mint sitting at the front of a restuarant like that?

i am a major germaphobe and couldn't even fathom the idea

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Dec. 15, 2007, 10:25 a.m.

I hate washing glasses. Anyone know where I can get some of that blue liquid?

That's probably Windex:lol:.

Dec. 15, 2007, 10:25 a.m.

this is a really big deal.

Dec. 15, 2007, 10:53 a.m.

thats pretty gross, but i people take shortcuts everywhere, not just with glasses, what about the sheets and towels and all, the cleaners just want money, they dont give a shit about the people staying in the room. they probably do it on purpose, tired of cleaning hotels that they cant even afford to stay in.

Dec. 15, 2007, 11:21 a.m.

that what does not kill you makes you stronger

If your body can't fight off the germs on those glasses then you shouldn't eat at any public eating facility anywhere. Anybody that's ever worked in the restaurant industry knows that some of the most reputable restaurants often have questionable sanitation practices.

Those of us who eat mints with traces of urine, sleep on cum-infested hotel comforters, and ride public transit have built up the immunity to be able to travel and eat without being overly paranoid.

Dec. 15, 2007, 11:28 a.m.

http://www.bestviral.com/video/6629/dont_ever_drink_from_hotel_glasses

Some nasty stuff.

Holy shit. Glad I don't stay in hotels.

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

Dec. 15, 2007, 11:30 a.m.

If your body can't fight off the germs on those glasses then you shouldn't eat at any public eating facility anywhere. Anybody that's ever worked in the restaurant industry knows that some of the most reputable restaurants often have questionable sanitation practices.

Those of us who eat mints with traces of urine, sleep on cum-infested hotel comforters, and ride public transit have built up the immunity to be able to travel and eat without being overly paranoid.

I ride public transit - I am immune! YEAH!! :woot: :martini:

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

Dec. 15, 2007, 6:22 p.m.

I wonder if Two Girls visited any of those hotel suites??

Dec. 15, 2007, 8:12 p.m.

the cleaners just want money, they dont give a shit about the people staying in the room. they probably do it on purpose, tired of cleaning hotels that they cant even afford to stay in.

I agree they take shortcuts but I wouldn't blame them entirely.

Especially in the big chain hotels cleaners are put under incredible pressure to clean a quota of rooms during their shift. My sister once took a job cleaning in a hotel. If I remember correctly, once her training was done, she was required to clean all the rooms assigned but was not paid for extra time it took her beyond her regular shift. In an environment like that its no surprise the cleaners cut corners. I blame management.

My sister hated that job and quit after a month.

Dec. 15, 2007, 11:48 p.m.

A wise man once said, "Harden the fuck up."

True story.

oh hai!