Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Feb. 22, 2017, 1:25 p.m.

ffs switch, the "media" is a wholly owned subsidiary of the people who make the bombs.

Don't believe the media people, get your facts from some nobody on Counterpunch. LOL.

Here is the conundrum Tungsten, if Trump is this existential threat to the elite power structure that controls our lives via the media, how the hell did he get elected? Today, they are all powerful and can create intelligence for their media to use to oust Trump, but a few months ago they were taking down Hillary with her emails and were powerless to stop him. In fact, the FBI did Trump a solid and gave him the nudge he needed to win. HRC was their leader wasn't she? That is what you told us? How did this cabal manage to screw up in getting her elected over Trump?

Feb. 22, 2017, 1:44 p.m.

How did this cabal manage to screw up in getting her elected over Trump?

An Insider tells me they took the final vote while the Devil was taking a bathroom break. Devil comes out saying "Dudes, I just took a Devil of a shit!" and then it was like, "Awww … WTF?" and just like that, Trump became President.

Feb. 22, 2017, 2:38 p.m.

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/washington/donald-trump-is-a-threat-to-the-press-and-to-freedom-of-speech/

assertion ^^ that Trump is a threat to free dom of the press and free speech

Feb. 22, 2017, 6:10 p.m.

Why you all ignoring the refugee rape culture in Europe…mainstream media has you gulping up its programming?

Feb. 22, 2017, 6:47 p.m.

Political correctness will be the demise of the west.

Feb. 22, 2017, 7:10 p.m.

I pray for our American brethren. The threat is just too great. That wall needs to be built as soon as possible.

Feb. 22, 2017, 7:48 p.m.

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/washington/donald-trump-is-a-threat-to-the-press-and-to-freedom-of-speech/

assertion ^^ that Trump is a threat to free dom of the press and free speech

the comments on that article are actually worth a read.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Feb. 22, 2017, 8:20 p.m.

It's precious "the press" is all in tears now. They were well onto their way of bullshit irrelevance when Chomsky called them out thirty years ago.

Call me when 95% of "the press" isn't owned by a few entities. Until then, they are a major reason why Trump and friends are running the show.

Feb. 22, 2017, 9:05 p.m.

It's precious "the press" is all in tears now. They were well onto their way of bullshit irrelevance when Chomsky called them out thirty years ago.

Call me when 95% of "the press" isn't owned by a few entities. Until then, they are a major reason why Trump and friends are running the show.

Amen brotha!
It's a mad propaganda war…

Off topic but not really…the looming market correction is going to to be oogly! https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=blF_Epm061Y
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=GoB6DREc44k

Feb. 22, 2017, 9:18 p.m.

And the looming market correction is going to to be oogly!

Unless those guys are quants from Renaissance, chances are they can't predict what toothpaste they're going to use tomorrow.

Let's just agree all media should be relegated to the entertainment and confirmation bias bucket.

Feb. 22, 2017, 10:13 p.m.

Unless those guys are quants from Renaissance, chances are they can't predict what toothpaste they're going to use tomorrow.

Let's just agree all media should be relegated to the entertainment and confirmation bias bucket.

I need to look up quants…and what kind of weirdo has more than one kind of toothpaste?
Yes…media is deliberate thought control.

Feb. 22, 2017, 10:17 p.m.

And lending their ears to the PMO and whoever else will give them a full-time job. 9 former journalists to have joined either the PMO or other Liberal cabinet Ministers offices in the last 6 months:

Michael Den Tandt - PMO
Mark Kennedy - Comms Director - Treasury Board
Bruce Cheadle - Comms Director - Government House Leader
James Cudmore - Office of the Minister of Defence
Patricia Bell (CBC) - Press Secretary/Legislative assistant, Fisheries
James Fitz-Morris - Comms Director - Minister of Indigenous Affairs
David Taylor
Steve Rennie
Dan Gardiner

but….Trump. He's the narcissist with all the problems

Feb. 22, 2017, 10:47 p.m.

As Breitbart has shown, it pays to have an ear to those seeking confirmation in their bias, up to and including those people who are of the belief that multiple convicted serial rapists deserve another chance.

Unfortunately, not all political creatures are good at spinning yarn.

Feb. 22, 2017, 11:01 p.m.

I need to look up quants…

Think ex-ivy league physicists using their power of arcane mathematics for profit.

Not a guarantee for success, but will make us look like monkey's (even the folks in the finance thread).

Feb. 22, 2017, 11:50 p.m.

Don't believe the media people, get your facts from some nobody on Counterpunch. LOL.

I believe 'ol C.J. is your intellectual better by some magnitude.

HRC was their leader wasn't she? That is what you told us? How did this cabal manage to screw up in getting her elected over Trump?

Don't be putting words in my mouth, it leaves a bad taste. I'm trying to be reasonable here you know.
HRC's nothing more than a bit actor and a poor one at that. I've never conflated neo-liberalism or their players with omnipotence. Some goods are just so damaged they can't be sold. Pretty simple equation, really. Trump told the flyover people he'd bring back their jobs, HRC told them their children were going share school bathrooms with queers.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.