Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Jan. 21, 2017, 6:11 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amz62uUYPeo

DAY 1 very important presser…. the King is very butthurt about the reports that attendance was down.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan. 21, 2017, 6:28 p.m.

This is going to be the most spectacular reality show period…I assure you.

Pastor of Muppets

Jan. 21, 2017, 6:33 p.m.

Saw the women's march today and realized how easy the left is led by the nose, if they were serious about women's rights and women's issues they would have done a bline for the Saudi embassy or the nearest mosque. Instead led by the nose by the MSM they toddled along like good little sheep.

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

Jan. 21, 2017, 7:31 p.m.

they are all really into themselves lets be honest….
id like to see him pull off what he promises if he is not actually another puppet of the elite.
The resistance he is facing is all sponsored by the shadow government that rules the world…and the media. Brainwashed trump haters drone on…and feminists good lord.

Jan. 21, 2017, 8:33 p.m.

Saw the women's march today and realized how easy the left is led by the nose, if they were serious about women's rights and women's issues they would have done a bline for the Saudi embassy or the nearest mosque. Instead led by the nose by the MSM they toddled along like good little sheep.

Nice preach, what did you do today to further a human rights cause?

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

Jan. 21, 2017, 8:48 p.m.

And so it begins…

Nice preach, what did you do today to further a human rights cause?

:lol: Is getting feelings butthurt count? Posting on Facebook? Keyboard cowboy on a mountain bike forum? Anyways, something probably as righteous and fearful as you.

Jan. 21, 2017, 9:22 p.m.

:lol: Is getting feelings butthurt count? Posting on Facebook? Keyboard cowboy on a mountain bike forum? Anyways, something probably as righteous and fearful as you.

Pot kettle….

Isn't there another forum you should be moderating somewhere.

"X is for x-ray. If you've been bikin' and you haven't had an x-ray, you ain't goin' hard enough." - Bob Roll

Jan. 21, 2017, 9:34 p.m.

This is going to be the most spectacular reality show period…I assure you.

Most definitely.

The change in thread title is perfect. The man takes every topic and turns it into "me me me".

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 21, 2017, 9:44 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amz62uUYPeo

DAY 1 very important presser…. the King is very butthurt about the reports that attendance was down.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unbelievable. His facts are wrong, so he's lying just to appease Trump.

WTF is going to happen when there's an actual serious issue?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 21, 2017, 10:14 p.m.

Pot kettle….

Isn't there another forum you should be moderating somewhere.

The man takes every topic and turns it into "me me me".

:lol: Snowflakes believing in their own climate change.

Jan. 21, 2017, 11:18 p.m.

Keyboard cowboy on a mountain bike forum

takes one to know one, right?

Jan. 21, 2017, 11:21 p.m.

they are all really into themselves lets be honest….
id like to see him pull off what he promises if he is not actually another puppet of the elite.
The resistance he is facing is all sponsored by the shadow government that rules the world…and the media. Brainwashed trump haters drone on…and feminists good lord.

Lose the tinfoil dude. Only Trump and the wealthy will gain during his admin.
There is a nuanced reality to your "shadow govt." statement, but lay off the feminists. If you were a woman in America and aware of the regrade nature of Trumps cabinet and the dark, mostly Christian, forces that propelled them there you'd be marching too.

Couch_Surfer I call upon you to re-title this thread once again!

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 21, 2017, 11:43 p.m.

20k people get off their ass to publicly support human rights. Millions worldwide. You’re quite the armchair activist. Go have a long look in the fucking mirror boss. That ugly ass staring back at you ain’t going away.

Jan. 21, 2017, 11:45 p.m.

:lol:

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 22, 2017, 12:12 a.m.

takes one to know one, right?