Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Jan. 16, 2017, 3:07 p.m.

There sure isn't much day light between Trump's words and the Russian talking points when it comes to Germany, NATO and the EU. Another coincidence?

Whenever possible, we must only use this picture of Trump. Because he doesn't want us to.

While the original is not a lot better, that's been photoshopped to make his chin look even bigger.

Also, I'm no Trump supporter, but attacking him based on his appearance isn't unlike him making fun of a disabled person based on their appearance.

Ride, don't slide.

Jan. 16, 2017, 3:34 p.m.

So easy to hold the moral high ground over Trump. No excuse for relinquishing that.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 16, 2017, 7:02 p.m.

Spicer makes Conway look like George Washington.

And he blames everything on the "alt-left". Typical neocon that parrots the other side and spins everything.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 16, 2017, 9:36 p.m.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?p0=263[HTML_REMOVED]iso=20201103T00[HTML_REMOVED]msg=2020%20US%20Presidential%20Election

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 16, 2017, 9:46 p.m.

He's getting re-elected.

Jan. 17, 2017, 8:46 a.m.

While the original is not a lot better, that's been photoshopped to make his chin look even bigger.

Also, I'm no Trump supporter, but attacking him based on his appearance isn't unlike him making fun of a disabled person based on their appearance.

I don't think the OP was atacking him based on his (terrible) appearance. What other president had ever publicly complained about the press using unflattering pictures of them?

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Jan. 17, 2017, 10:08 a.m.

Also, I'm no Trump supporter, but attacking him based on his appearance isn't unlike him making fun of a disabled person

It's completely different. You need a sense of humor.

Trump wasn't joking, he was mocking a disabled reporter in front of a crowd of supporters. His intention wasn't to make others laugh, it was to hurt the reporter's reputation and mock his disability.

Chup's intention was to make others laugh, it's called a joke.

The reason it's funny is that Trump, who has attacked the appearance of pretty much every one of his political opponents, their spouses, media personalities, celebrities, former beauty queens and pretty much anyone who has criticized him, put out a press release threatening repercussions if the media continued to use 'unflattering' pictures of him. It's double funny because he attacks Liberals, calling them 'special little snowflakes' because they want 'safe spaces' while simultaneously asking for special treatment from the media because he doesn't want to look fat in photos.

It's ironic when someone who constantly attacks other people's appearance, whines about others 'attacking his appearance', especially when he's literally calling people fat pigs and whining about someone using an image of him with a double chin. Irony is generally pretty hilarious.

If you don't get the joke, that's cool. If you don't understand it, that's cool too. Drawing a false equivalence between mocking a disabled person in front of thousands of supporters and intentionally posting an unflattering picture of someone (which, to be honest, isn't even that unflattering considering that he's a 70 year old man) who constantly ridicules other's appearances is just ridiculous.

Jan. 17, 2017, 10:58 a.m.

We all know what he looks like, it is just a bad picture which gets under his thin skin and that is the point. I am not making fun of him for looking like a guy his age. He has the problem with it, not me. I just heard that he hates that picture and thought it was funny.

You guys have to ease up on the SJW attitude. it is bad for your health.

Jan. 17, 2017, 11:46 a.m.

There sure isn't much day light between Trump's words and the Russian talking points when it comes to Germany, NATO and the EU. Another coincidence?

Whenever possible, we must only use this picture of Trump. Because he doesn't want us to.

There's a lot of extra crispy legs stored in that neck pouch.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 17, 2017, 12:23 p.m.

It's completely different. You need a sense of humor.

Trump wasn't joking, he was mocking a disabled reporter in front of a crowd of supporters. His intention wasn't to make others laugh, it was to hurt the reporter's reputation and mock his disability.

Chup's intention was to make others laugh, it's called a joke.

The reason it's funny is that Trump, who has attacked the appearance of pretty much every one of his political opponents, their spouses, media personalities, celebrities, former beauty queens and pretty much anyone who has criticized him, put out a press release threatening repercussions if the media continued to use 'unflattering' pictures of him. It's double funny because he attacks Liberals, calling them 'special little snowflakes' because they want 'safe spaces' while simultaneously asking for special treatment from the media because he doesn't want to look fat in photos.

It's ironic when someone who constantly attacks other people's appearance, whines about others 'attacking his appearance', especially when he's literally calling people fat pigs and whining about someone using an image of him with a double chin. Irony is generally pretty hilarious.

If you don't get the joke, that's cool. If you don't understand it, that's cool too. Drawing a false equivalence between mocking a disabled person in front of thousands of supporters and intentionally posting an unflattering picture of someone (which, to be honest, isn't even that unflattering considering that he's a 70 year old man) who constantly ridicules other's appearances is just ridiculous.

• This is a great reply, and it shows in my opinion how populist media and right-wing rhetoric is basically working.

It can be observed in almost every discussion that is xenophobic, be it anti-immigrant or anti-Islam, and which aim is NOT to have a debate and a process based on arguments with an open outcome, but rather to bleatingly repeat phrases such as "I think it should be allowed to say that…"/"I was just saying that which a lot of people out there are thinking but not saying…" and all that blablabla.

The intention of which is to not accept or acknowledge the arguments of the other side, but to bull on ahead with cheap arguments.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 17, 2017, 12:23 p.m.

This shit never ends

The crew from SNL must arrive on Tuesday morning and kiss a poster of the Donald before starting on the next episode.

Jan. 17, 2017, 12:29 p.m.

A few scrolls down there is the headline that according to a poll Obamacare is more popular than ever. Epic.

I am really curious what we are going to write about Trump's Presidency in a few years…

- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 17, 2017, 12:29 p.m.

Holy christ, the last thing I am is an SJW. :lol:

So, jbazett, your logic implies that bullying is okay when you're bullying a bully who doesn't like being bullied. Am I reading that correctly? Forgive me if I don't see the "joke" in that. I think the USA and the rest of the world has more important things to concern themselves with over the next four years than whether or not their president has a double chin…

Whatever, if it makes you guys feel better to repost that photo, I won't be waiting with baited breath to see The Donald call out NSMB on his twitter account.

Ride, don't slide.

Jan. 17, 2017, 12:39 p.m.

Holy christ, the last thing I am is an SJW. :lol:

So, jbazett, your logic implies that bullying is okay when you're bullying a bully who doesn't like being bullied. Am I reading that correctly? Forgive me if I don't see the "joke" in that. I think the USA and the rest of the world has more important things to concern themselves with over the next four years than whether or not their president has a double chin…

Whatever, if it makes you guys feel better to repost that photo, I won't be waiting with baited breath to see The Donald call out NSMB on his twitter account.

Sorry, but what is an "SJW"?

- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 17, 2017, 12:52 p.m.

Sorry, but what is an "SJW"?

Social Justice Warrior.

EDIT: South Park can explain it better than me: http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s19e01-stunning-and-brave

Ride, don't slide.