Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Nov. 25, 2016, 12:55 p.m.

You're governed by a bunch of liberals up here who have different agendas. They have the green agenda.

They have an immigration agenda. They have agendas that are not the Trump agenda - and shouldn't be - because they are not in the best interests of working people in Canada and they're not in the best interests of working people in the US.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/11/canada-risk-sinking-trump-political-tsunami-161124110125771.html

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 28, 2016, 10:44 a.m.

Donald must be getting his briefings directly from Russian intelligence now :lol:

Donald Trump is receiving intelligence briefings from “a number of sources” other than official US security services, his former campaign manager has said.

The news emerged following reports the incoming US President had only attended two official intelligence briefings in the two and half weeks since his election, leading some to accuse him of not taking his duties seriously.

The Washington Post quoted officials as saying Vice President-elect Mike Pence has, by contrast, made time to receive intelligence briefings almost every day since the election.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-number-of-sources-a7443021.html

Glad to see Pence is taking the role of President seriously though.

There's a lot of talk that Republicans could initiate impeachment proceedings against Trump early in his first term based on Trumps business dealings and continued conflicts of interest. Essentially, they could argue that the 'favours' foreign heads of state do Trump, like his sudden approval of building permits in Argentina, could be considered gifts and would violate the constitution. That would leave Pence as President, which it appears he could be preparing himself for.

Nov. 28, 2016, 11:26 a.m.

Donald must be getting his briefings directly from Russian intelligence now :lol:

Glad to see Pence is taking the role of President seriously though.

There's a lot of talk that Republicans could initiate impeachment proceedings against Trump early in his first term based on Trumps business dealings and continued conflicts of interest. Essentially, they could argue that the 'favours' foreign heads of state do Trump, like his sudden approval of building permits in Argentina, could be considered gifts and would violate the constitution. That would leave Pence as President, which it appears he could be preparing himself for.

I think Pence will take on on this role is Trump is disposed of or not. At this point I am not sure who will be worse.

Nov. 28, 2016, 11:41 a.m.

I'll stand by the correction of it being unprecedented then as I also didn't mention protesters, I said supporters.

Good catch, I should have typed supporters instead of protesters, that's usually why I include the original post for reference. That doesn't change my point, you still fabricated that part, Clinton never mentioned Trump's supporters either. The fact that you somehow think that you saying supporters instead of protesters means you weren't lying is adorable though.

The point I was alluding to was the majority of everyone was clearly stating Trump supporters are the ones prone to violent outburst's b/c they're all degenerate bigots of a misogynistic nature. Why? Because Trump.

dontcha think its funny Hillary said it'd be unconstitutional for trump and his supporters to not accept the election results and look who isn't accepting.

It was pretty clear what you were saying, you were saying it was hypocritical of Clinton's supporters to not accept the results of the election because Hillary said that It would be unconstitutional (:lol:) of Trump and his supporters not to accept the results of the election. Which, to your credit would have been totally hypocritical…. if Clinton said any of that, which she didn't. Your post said nothing about violence, nothing about bigotry and nothing about misogyny, you weren't alluding to sh*t. Yet again, you're just trying to lie your way out.

Nov. 28, 2016, 11:49 a.m.

I think Pence will take on on this role is Trump is disposed of or not. At this point I am not sure who will be worse.

I think a Pence Presidency is the Conservative wet dream.

I think Trump would try and govern by the polls, if the Republicans push an agenda item, like privatizing Social Security for instance and his approval numbers tanked, Trump would likely shelf the plan.

I think it's going to be a situation like this that the Republicans will introduce articles of impeachment against him. They'll push an unpopular agenda item through the House, the Senate will back it and Trump will refuse to sign it because of it's effect on his poll numbers. In response, the House will introduce Articles of Impeachment against him for his conflicts of interest and President Pence will sign it into law.

It's a long winded prediction, but I think it's plausible. Say what you will about Trump, he's totally effected by public opinion of him, that's why he's now lying and trying to say that the reason he lost the popular vote was because of 'millions of illegal votes for Clinton' :lol:

Nov. 28, 2016, 12:58 p.m.

I think a Pence Presidency is the Conservative wet dream.

I think Trump would try and govern by the polls, if the Republicans push an agenda item, like privatizing Social Security for instance and his approval numbers tanked, Trump would likely shelf the plan.

I think it's going to be a situation like this that the Republicans will introduce articles of impeachment against him. They'll push an unpopular agenda item through the House, the Senate will back it and Trump will refuse to sign it because of it's effect on his poll numbers. In response, the House will introduce Articles of Impeachment against him for his conflicts of interest and President Pence will sign it into law.

It's a long winded prediction, but I think it's plausible. Say what you will about Trump, he's totally effected by public opinion of him, that's why he's now lying and trying to say that the reason he lost the popular vote was because of 'millions of illegal votes for Clinton' :lol:

After my failed prediction that Trump will most certainly lose I should probably stay out of the prediction game, BUT I am starting to think this is a possibility, depending on what Trump does once in office that pisses them off. The only problem is by doing this they would alienate his base, which is a sizeable portion of the Republican base. They might try and get the Democrats to initiate it somehow.

Michael Moore thinks he will be impeached and since he is one of the few liberals that said he would win he might know what he is talking about.

Nov. 28, 2016, 2:07 p.m.

After my failed prediction that Trump will most certainly lose I should probably stay out of the prediction game, BUT I am starting to think this is a possibility, depending on what Trump does once in office that pisses them off. The only problem is by doing this they would alienate his base, which is a sizeable portion of the Republican base. They might try and get the Democrats to initiate it somehow.

Michael Moore thinks he will be impeached and since he is one of the few liberals that said he would win he might know what he is talking about.

Totally, speculation is always tricky :lol:

I think it the optics look good on the Republicans to initiate it. They could spin it as 'We're willing to initiate impeachment of our own candidate in the name of transparency and good governance, cronyism has no place in Washington…blah blah blah. Sanctity of the office… blah blah. Good of the country… yadda yadda' and come out of it ahead. Who knows.

I think it's going to be a case of the tail wagging the dog though, instead of the Party following the President, the President will be forced to either follow the party, or be impeached. Either way, I think they've got him by the balls if he refuses to put his company in a blind trust, and keeps insisting on bringing family members to meetings with foreign heads of state so his daughter and wife can hock their jewelry lines.

It could also be why none of the Republicans are bitching about who he's picking to be on his transition team. They might know something we don't, like how temporary his administration is going to be….

Nov. 28, 2016, 10:06 p.m.

No wonder he has a few fanboys in here.

America (legitimately) elected a bona fide conspiracy theorist.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Nov. 29, 2016, 8:58 a.m.

Trump's America:

Butt-hurt white people crying discrimination for being asked to pay $1 for a reusable bag :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT5KrRGfJBI

Nov. 29, 2016, 9:58 a.m.

If Trump gets impeached, it will probably be because Congress knows they may have little control/influence on Trump and they figure Pence will be a pushover when it comes to doing the bidding of Congress.

Nov. 29, 2016, 11:46 a.m.

Prepare for the next new toy fad … Pence Puppets!!

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 29, 2016, 12:38 p.m.

Trump's America:

Butt-hurt white people crying discrimination for being asked to pay $1 for a reusable bag :lol:

I like the "I'm a consumer" argument.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 29, 2016, 4:42 p.m.

So… should we start placing bets on how long it'll be until he's assassinated?

Wants to kill the Fed?

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Nov. 29, 2016, 6:58 p.m.

So… should we start placing bets on how long it'll be until he's assassinated?

Wants to kill the Fed?

Mike Pence is Trump's life insurance policy.

Goin' Down?

Nov. 29, 2016, 8:16 p.m.

Mike Pence is Trump's life insurance policy.

Won't work if his own Republican party wants to be rid of him. They'd rather have Pence.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.