Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Nov. 7, 2016, 12:57 a.m.

His campaign took away his account. Sounds like a guy who's ready to lead.

As opposed to Hillary, who had her maid print classified materials. The email fiasco is b/c she wanted offline copies available b/c a) she cant remember shiat b) she doesnt care about SAP protocols or national security ("what does it matter"?) c) she cant even operate a fax d) she's being protected by the DOJ who's stonewalling LE e) both herself and the foundation accepted foreign counties donations f) Haiti g) Operation Zerofootprint h)Benghazi i) Qatar / Turkey pipeline

I'd go on but as we all know, there's no point.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 7, 2016, 1:33 a.m.

You are mistaken about the birther movement, and Trump perpetuated for years.

With some googling..You sure about that?

Nov. 7, 2016, 11:33 a.m.

If I'm not mistaken, before Trump started the birther part, HRC was there first.

Even if this was true it doesn't take away from the fact that many Trump supporters still believe it to this day despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. They are stupid to believe this, regardless of what Hillary's campaign was up to in 2008, and Trump stoked that fire for years.

It's a Trump thread.

So I can't make point that involve other people? I guess I didn't get the thread rule book, but avoiding my point has to be in there somewhere.

So if Trump wins, by default your argument is inclusive of a 'majority'.

If most Americans of voting age go into the booth and vote for Trump then yes, you are correct, but since barely that number even show up and vote at all it is unlikely.

If Trump wins, you owe me a beer.

LOL If we are ever at the same bar I will buy you a beer no matter who wins.

Imo, I've made a decent point that Hillary isnt fit for Office. I havent done much pro or con Trump other than he's the least worst option of two.

Anyone not drinking his kool-aid knows he is not fit for office any more than the Shamwow guy.

Oh Canadians, always so smug and blissfully ignorant about being 'not American'. I'll leave it at that since I'll give back the wiggle room.

How am I unaware? We have our idiots, they just don't have a seat within any of our major political parties… yet. If they do ever get in there though, how much you want to bet it is with the Conservatives.

You are just looking for outrage at the "smug Canadian", but I can't see how I am giving you any and I am not saying anything that I don't hear from Americans themselves. It might happen here but so far it hasn't.

Nov. 8, 2016, 2:43 a.m.

Even if this was true it doesn't take away from the fact that many Trump supporters still believe it to this day despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. They are stupid to believe this, regardless of what Hillary's campaign was up to in 2008, and Trump stoked that fire for years.

Oh yeah, well lots of Hillary supporters (probably) believe in the official 9/11 narrative making them accomplices to her future crimes. Yeah.

So I can't make point that involve other people? I guess I didn't get the thread rule book, but avoiding my point has to be in there somewhere.

I think you gave me the rule book in the Hillary thread when I was Trumpin' it up. That should be his slogan.

If most Americans of voting age go into the booth and vote for Trump then yes, you are correct, but since barely that number even show up and vote at all it is unlikely.

That's a matter of time, then we can lol.

LOL If we are ever at the same bar I will buy you a beer no matter who wins.

Fuck this internet then and lets go.

Anyone not drinking his kool-aid knows he is not fit for office any more than the Shamwow guy.

Shamwow guy was a felon wasnt he… More than likely a Democrat.

How am I unaware? We have our idiots, they just don't have a seat within any of our major political parties… yet. If they do ever get in there though, how much you want to bet it is with the Conservatives.

You are just looking for outrage at the "smug Canadian", but I can't see how I am giving you any and I am not saying anything that I don't hear from Americans themselves. It might happen here but so far it hasn't.

That was a generalized statement, I admit I should've added that in there. As for the smugness, it's also generalized as most Canadians who are known for being polite and accepting will take exception if someone mistakes them for an American when they simply ask if they're from the US. It's either some form of an international defenece mechanism they've brought home with them or they're not fans of our neighbors.

You are defintely not smug considering the patience in replying to me, if I may say.

Nov. 8, 2016, 2:38 p.m.

Just because its related to Trump.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump saw this coming from a mile away, fingering Weiner as a potential national security threat all the way back in August of 2015. “It came out that Huma Abedin knows all about Hillary’s private illegal emails,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Huma’s PR husband, Anthony Weiner, will tell the world.”

Nov. 8, 2016, 2:55 p.m.

First pictures of voter spying and intimidation - some creepy old agent-provocateur looks over to see who the lady next to him was voting for! (It has been revealed that lady worked illegally as an alien without a work permit in the US).

Nov. 8, 2016, 3:52 p.m.

First pictures of voter spying and intimidation - some creepy old agent-provocateur looks over to see who the lady next to him was voting for! (It has been revealed that lady worked illegally as an alien without a work permit in the US).

Both a joke and 100% the truth.

I am not totally sure that he can read though so he might have been trying to figure out which one was Trump.

Nov. 8, 2016, 5:17 p.m.

Why would that matter when Obama is encouraging illegal aliens to vote!

Nov. 8, 2016, 5:40 p.m.

From my favourite food reviewer/critic.
Today he didn't do his usual hilarious weekly fast food review . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkaUclmtHZM

Nov. 8, 2016, 9:17 p.m.

Well I'll be damned

Nov. 8, 2016, 9:25 p.m.

Hahahaha this is awesome.

Nov. 8, 2016, 9:52 p.m.

If he wins it's gonna be some kinda speech.

Thread killer

Nov. 8, 2016, 11:25 p.m.

Ho Lee shit.

It's as good as done. President Trump.

Wow.

Nov. 8, 2016, 11:27 p.m.

Wtf.

Nov. 8, 2016, 11:31 p.m.

Great job, Murka. You cured your headache by shooting yourself in the foot.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.