Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

March 15, 2016, 7:57 p.m.

I can't say I agree with Trump, but I do agree with this video in how the media plays the sheeple and how the sheeple justify their behaviour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuYox35My0

March 15, 2016, 8:18 p.m.

If rather have Donald Trump be the nominee over Damian Cruz. That guy is truly scary.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 15, 2016, 10:31 p.m.

I like how Trump is shaking up the Republican establishment. They are scared they'll be exposed as the corrupt liars they are. Romney is quick to criticize him, but doesn't see that the Donald is getting the votes. The people are making their choice and turning out in greater numbers. Trump talks tough about returning jobs to the USA, but is it just talk? He is right about corporations [HTML_REMOVED] government officials selling out to China, Vietnam etc. but would he do the same?

Thread killer

March 15, 2016, 10:49 p.m.

Anything but that lying hell bitch Hitlery.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

March 16, 2016, 8:58 a.m.

Trump talks tough about returning jobs to the USA, but is it just talk? He is right about corporations [HTML_REMOVED] government officials selling out to China, Vietnam etc. but would he do the same?

March 16, 2016, 10:09 a.m.

Anything but that lying hell bitch Hitlery.

That's just silly. Any democrat is a better choice than a Cruz or a Trump.

Would you really want Cruz or Trump nominating 1 or more Supreme Court justices in the next 4 years? Set back any potential progress on social issues multiple decades until that court could swing back to the center-left again.

March 16, 2016, 10:46 a.m.

And so, in a continuing pattern of emulating the rise of Hitler, a group of civilian volunteers forms up a group called the "Lion's Guard" to "Protect Trump supporters from violent far-left agitators" … evoking the obvious comparisons to the Brownshirts, a civilian group that formed to protect Hitler.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/03/15/lions-guard-group-forms-bust-heads-trump-disbands.html

First the hate and the fear and the lies. Then the salute and the personal oath of loyalty. Then Donald Trump almost had his own Brownshirts to bust heads for him at rallies. Saying “Chicago was a wake up call,” The so-called “Lion’s Guard” claimed they would protect Trump supporters from ““violent far-left agitators.”

Despite him tweeting, “Who started this mess, the protesters of course . And media made it worse,” so far, the only violent agitator has been Trump himself.

And sorry Trumpites, retweeting a lie doesn’t make it true. You’re following a guy who literally tells a lie every five minutes, according to Politico’s calculations.

And no, having Sarah Palin whine about “all that petty, punk-ass, little thuggery stuff,” allegedly depriving her hero of his First Amendment rights doesn’t help your cause.

Yet for a few brief hours this weekend, Donald Trump was on the verge of having his own praetorian guard to bust heads at future rallies. Amusingly, the claim was made that they would protect people who are “beaten and harassed for their political views.” Of course, beating and harassing people for their political views is exactly what Trump has been championing from the stage.

etc.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

March 16, 2016, 10:52 a.m.

March 16, 2016, 12:08 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSRJSUY0vs

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

March 16, 2016, 12:31 p.m.

When I started this thread, I never thought I'd have to change the title to "Republican Nominee"

:damn:

March 16, 2016, 12:39 p.m.

That's just silly. Any democrat is a better choice than a Cruz or a Trump.

Agreed.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 19, 2016, 5 p.m.

Trump is the one candidate not owned my the banking/media complex. They're scared of what he could actually do.
I have a few American friends who are smart and not potatoheads, and they are actually interested in voting for the guy.

http://vidmax.com/video/136920-This-is-one-Trump-video-the-establishment-politicians-and-mainstream-media-don-t-want-you-to-see

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

March 19, 2016, 7:14 p.m.

He thinks he can walk in and make all of those changes. Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans are likely to support him in the Congress. Executive power isn't enough - just ask Obama.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

March 20, 2016, 1:34 p.m.

Authoritarian populism, one part Superman, one part Groucho, sounds like an oxymoron, and it is. It also happens to be an attractive substitute for people who loathe politics, which is why traditional politicians have an impossible time navigating them the way Trump, a non-politician, has. You hear people say they don[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t want another politician. You don[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t hear them voice the corollary: They want someone out of a movie [HTML_REMOVED]#8212; someone supra-political.

That[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s Trump. But here[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s the problem with reconfiguring our politics as a movie in which characters actually make things happen. Sometimes you get Batman. Sometimes, though, you get the Joker.

http://billmoyers.com/story/trumps-presidential-campaign-is-straight-out-of-hollywood/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 21, 2016, 11:33 a.m.

….

Donald Trump is on the verge of two things once thought to be impossible: winning the Republican presidential nomination, and putting Republicans’ historically large House majority in danger.
Democrats have for the past year discussed the GOP’s 30-seat majority as a long-term problem, solvable only by shrinking it over several successive elections. But Trump’s remarkable rise in the GOP presidential race, and the backlash he has already provoked among the broader electorate, has suddenly raised the prospect of a large November wave against Trump and the Republicans who would share the ballot with him.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/trump-gop-house-majority-jeopardy-221004#ixzz43Z100z4Y
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook