Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Jan. 12, 2016, 6:02 p.m.

bruce is going to be pissed. Also that song is more about shame

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

Jan. 12, 2016, 6:07 p.m.

bruce is going to be pissed. Also that song is more about shame

He hates politicians using his song. Maybe he'll sue Trump.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 12, 2016, 10:22 p.m.

I am predicting Trump will drop out during the run up to the election. He is in this to stir up Americans so they will vote [HTML_REMOVED] get them involved [HTML_REMOVED] interested in the issues. He's not a politician. He doesn't seem to know that if in office, he just can't do anything he wants to like he does in his businesses.

Thread killer

Jan. 14, 2016, 1:05 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Jan. 14, 2016, 7:12 p.m.

Ok , the little girls prolly don't even know what it's all about , but check out the dumbshit mouth breathers clapping along in the audience.

Jan. 14, 2016, 7:47 p.m.

I am predicting Trump will drop out during the run up to the election. He is in this to stir up Americans so they will vote [HTML_REMOVED] get them involved [HTML_REMOVED] interested in the issues. He's not a politician. He doesn't seem to know that if in office, he just can't do anything he wants to like he does in his businesses.

I totally agree…he is a side show for distraction.

Jan. 14, 2016, 8:40 p.m.

I'll still go with there will not be an election.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Jan. 15, 2016, 6:43 a.m.

I'll still go with there will not be an election.

As in Obama is going to seize power and take everyone's guns?

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Jan. 15, 2016, 11:15 a.m.

As in Obama is going to seize power and take everyone's guns?

You guys are fixated on the guns. If youre a military man, what does it mean if a "leader" consolidates power by a purge of ranking officials.

Did anyone see two things during the state of the union address? BO under a crescent moon and a star and the jcs glaring at him at one point.

Jan. 15, 2016, 1:17 p.m.

You guys are fixated on the guns. If youre a military man, what does it mean if a "leader" consolidates power by a purge of ranking officials.

I don't know, I've never seen a "leader" do that. But if he were to seize power, he'd have to have an army behind him to do so. In the US it's not the yahoos hiding in the woods that would be a problem, it's getting the US Army/Air Force/Navy/Marines to go along. You think they'd follow Obama? We're talking about basically the best equipped and one of the better trained militaries in the world, with hundreds of thousands of troops, whose members are typically recruited from the lower class. Not exactly Obama's key demographic. A "kudatah" in Alberta is much more likely.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Jan. 15, 2016, 2:32 p.m.

Stalin, a "leader" in his day, purged almost everyone. Fortunately he didn't kill Zukov.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 16, 2016, 2:25 a.m.

I don't know, I've never seen a "leader" do that. But if he were to seize power, he'd have to have an army behind him to do so. In the US it's not the yahoos hiding in the woods that would be a problem, it's getting the US Army/Air Force/Navy/Marines to go along. You think they'd follow Obama? We're talking about basically the best equipped and one of the better trained militaries in the world, with hundreds of thousands of troops, whose members are typically recruited from the lower class. Not exactly Obama's key demographic. A "kudatah" in Alberta is much more likely.

I think the coup's already been staged in the US honestly. I didnt mean to sidetrack with the purging (yet) as I wanted to see what everyone thought would happen once the guns are confiscated in the US.

So, in reply to the purge, from all (tinfoil) reports, he's (BO) already got his core yes man group he needs. Would the JSC follow? Probably not. But that doesnt preclude those below JCS following orders.

To give you an idea of what I'm reading and where it'll go, the current economic and social problems obviously lead to some form a civil unrest. If they dont come for your guns, they'll be coming for you, your food, water, preps, etc.

Google EBT numbers then Youtube EBT and imagine if that was shutdown or off for a week. You dont need much more of a catalyst than that to implement some form of martial law /tinfoil

Jan. 17, 2016, 9:08 p.m.

"The United States would do well to be a bit more like Canada. Canadians are famously polite, genteel, helpful and non-violent. As the wonderful actor Peter Ustinov once quipped when asked what he thought of Toronto, Canada, he replied: [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;New York City[HTML_REMOVED]#8230;.run by the Swiss![HTML_REMOVED]#8221;"

http://ericmargolis.com/2016/01/the-terror-of-new-york-values/

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 20, 2016, 11:09 a.m.

What the holy fuck?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/01/sarah-palin-endorsed-donald-trump-it-is-bonkers-video

Palin endorses Trump blah blah blah, not a big surprise… the whole rambling speech from both Trump [HTML_REMOVED] Palin is surreal. Reality beyond satire.

Jan. 20, 2016, 12:36 p.m.

You should only watch Palin speak if you want to become dumber.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells