Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Dec. 22, 2015, 4:03 p.m.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=schlonged

:lol:

schlonged
To be cockslapped by a man with a large penis.
'Shit that teenage mum just got schlonged by that hobo!'

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 22, 2015, 4:40 p.m.

schlonged
To be cockslapped by a man with a large penis.
'Shit that teenage mum just got schlonged by that hobo!'

When you put it that way it doesn't sound so bad.

Dec. 22, 2015, 4:53 p.m.

Only an idiot could think that Donald Trump would make a competent world leader. He knows nothing about any of the issues, talks in meaningless soundbites and never says anything with substance at all.

And he's got absolutely no redeeming character traits. He's a boastful, egocentric, entitled man-child who thinks he's intelligent because he inherited a lot of money and failed to squander it.

Sadly there are millions of idiots south of us.

What does Cam think about Putin saying he's essentially the only real candidate in the running.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Dec. 22, 2015, 6:06 p.m.

Well of course Trump will never get nominated to run for Prez. I am predicting Rubio vs. Clinton for President.

Thread killer

Dec. 22, 2015, 8:14 p.m.

What does Cam think about Putin saying he's essentially the only real candidate in the running.

Bahahahaha!

Are you serious? You can't be serious? Really?

That is fucking hilarious!

Dec. 22, 2015, 8:18 p.m.

Well of course Trump will never get nominated to run for Prez. I am predicting Rubio vs. Clinton for President.

Aren't Rubio and Cruz actually ineligible? Something to do with not being naturalized citizens… Or did Obama set the precedent..?

Dec. 22, 2015, 8:20 p.m.

Bahahahaha!

Are you serious? You can't be serious? Really?

That is fucking hilarious!

Well, if he was (serious), not like the former kgb head would know something we both don't.

Dec. 22, 2015, 8:21 p.m.

I am aware of that and wasn't being smug,

Just sayin'. :beer:

but I'm quite sure that Canadians can't vote in US elections.

It's bad enough they vote in Cdn. elections. Just sayin'.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Dec. 22, 2015, 8:24 p.m.

It's bad enough they vote in Cdn. elections. Just sayin'.

Look at you and Harper agreeing on ish. A Christmas miracle if you will

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Dec. 22, 2015, 9:16 p.m.

Aren't Rubio and Cruz actually ineligible? Something to do with not being naturalized citizens… Or did Obama set the precedent..?

Rubio was born in the USA. Cruz was born in some oil rich country.

Cruz's wife in a senior exec at Goldman Sachs. Rubio's wife was a Dolphin's cheerleader. Soi the important question is, which wife would you pick.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 22, 2015, 9:23 p.m.

Well, if he was (serious), not like the former kgb head would know something we both don't.

If who was serious? Putin? Or you? I was laughing at you being serious.

Of course Putin was serious. Serious about appreciating an American version of his fascist and totalitarian self. And recognizing the best possible election winner from his perspective. Putin says one nice thing about Trump and all of a sudden The Donald is on his knees with his mouth open, apologizing for Putin killing journalists. Trump is already Putin's puppet after one comment. Imagine a little vodka, a round of golf and a bevy of Russian girls in his Dacha?

Putin is playing the system beautifully. And Trump is falling for it like a drunk teenager.

And so are you.

Dec. 22, 2015, 9:56 p.m.

Rubio was born in the USA. Cruz was born in some oil rich country.

Cruz's wife in a senior exec at Goldman Sachs. Rubio's wife was a Dolphin's cheerleader. Soi the important question is, which wife would you pick.

Cruz was born in Alberta. His mother is an American, so apparently that means he could be prez. I always thought you had to be born in the states to be eligible. Some say Obama was born in Kenya.

Thread killer

Dec. 22, 2015, 10:34 p.m.

Cruz was born in Alberta.

That's what I said.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 22, 2015, 10:38 p.m.

That's what I said.

Let me be the first to correct it and say province.

Dec. 22, 2015, 10:46 p.m.

If who was serious? Putin? Or you? I was laughing at you being serious.

Of course Putin was serious. Serious about appreciating an American version of his fascist and totalitarian self. And recognizing the best possible election winner from his perspective. Putin says one nice thing about Trump and all of a sudden The Donald is on his knees with his mouth open, apologizing for Putin killing journalists. Trump is already Putin's puppet after one comment. Imagine a little vodka, a round of golf and a bevy of Russian girls in his Dacha?

Putin is playing the system beautifully. And Trump is falling for it like a drunk teenager.

And so are you.

Given the options who do you like?

Imagine trump playing everyone. And you cant seriously believe that Obama doesn't already have a pretty system of his own already; complete with military purge (how many high ranking .mil officials resigned/removed) during the height of the birther movement, OBL, America s boogeyman, dies and brietbart himself said something about an explosive revelation about BO before his merc drove itself into a wall at high speeds.

I could keep going but why bother.