Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Dec. 20, 2015, 9:19 p.m.

Muslims? That's a religion.

If you listen to Trump, he doesn't have any problem with Mexicans (or people from any country for that matter) entering the USA legally [HTML_REMOVED] being productive members of society.

Thread killer

Dec. 21, 2015, 6:49 a.m.

. . .

If you listen to Trump, he doesn't have any problem with Mexicans (or people from any country for that matter) entering the USA legally [HTML_REMOVED] being productive members of society.

As long as they're not unionized/organized.

Dec. 21, 2015, 9:49 a.m.

I've never heard Trump saying anything bad about any certain race.

That's right, he's not technically a racist. He's just a plain old bigot whose rhetoric is designed to appeal to racists and bigots.

Semantics.

Dec. 21, 2015, 2:23 p.m.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/12/20/tip-leads-bomb-squad-to-man-suspected-of-making-bombs-in-richmond-home-to-harm-muslims/

A neighborhood in Richmond had to be evacuated Sunday when police say a man was making explosives in his home with the intent of harming the Muslim community.

Police received a tip from a caller on December 17th who said a man was making the devices and threatening to harm Muslims.

Police removed a device from the home on the 5100 block of Mcbryde Avenue, and the Walnut Creek bomb squad detonated a device before neighbors were allowed to return to their homes.

https://www.facebook.com/william.celli.5/posts/448510025336605

Donald trumps on again I'm happy leaders okay but this guys a great point man I'll follow this MAN to the end of the world

Dec. 22, 2015, 12:27 p.m.

Only an idiot could think that Donald Trump would make a competent world leader. He knows nothing about any of the issues, talks in meaningless soundbites and never says anything with substance at all.

And he's got absolutely no redeeming character traits. He's a boastful, egocentric, entitled man-child who thinks he's intelligent because he inherited a lot of money and failed to squander it.

Sadly there are millions of idiots south of us.

Dec. 22, 2015, 12:33 p.m.

Don't hold back Cam. Tell us what you really think.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 22, 2015, 12:43 p.m.

I found it funny that people thought that his name should be removed from the Trump Tower going up beside my office. Shit. I thought that was a marketing mistake as soon as Trump's name went up. Why did people only react to that now? Guys a fucking douche and it is common knowledge and obvious he is nothing but an attention grabbing buffoon. If by some horrendous act of Satan he is elected president, I foresee an assassination.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

Dec. 22, 2015, 1:27 p.m.

If by some horrendous act of Satan he is elected president, I foresee an assassination.

No way. All the assassination types are on his side.

Sadly there are millions of idiots south of us.

Don't be so smug. Idiots surround us.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Dec. 22, 2015, 1:34 p.m.

Don't hold back Cam. Tell us what you really think.

Wait… Oh sorry.

I thought this was the internet.

Dec. 22, 2015, 1:36 p.m.

Don't be so smug. Idiots surround us.

I am aware of that and wasn't being smug, but I'm quite sure that Canadians can't vote in US elections.

Dec. 22, 2015, 1:40 p.m.

_During his rally Monday at Grand Rapids' DeltaPlex Arena, Trump used crude language to portray Clinton as someone who constantly loses, citing her race against Barack Obama for the Democratic nomination in 2008.

"She was favoured to win and she got schlonged, she lost," he said._

Gold. You just cannot make this stuff up.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 22, 2015, 1:58 p.m.

_During his rally Monday at Grand Rapids' DeltaPlex Arena, Trump used crude language to portray Clinton as someone who constantly loses, citing her race against Barack Obama for the Democratic nomination in 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_candidates,_2008

Don't look schlonged to me when I look at the popular vote numbers. But the Donald don't have to live with real world facts, he just makes up what he wants.

Dec. 22, 2015, 2:07 p.m.

The term "schlong" is the point of the quote.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 22, 2015, 2:39 p.m.

I liked when he continued on to say that because she snuck off stage during the last debate to go to the bathroom that she was "Disgusting".

Dec. 22, 2015, 3:36 p.m.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=schlonged

:lol:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.