Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Dec. 13, 2015, 3:26 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0

Dec. 13, 2015, 11:57 p.m.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Dec. 14, 2015, 1:20 a.m.

There's nothing that will put you to sleep faster than reading the book of Numbers in the Bible.

I totally agree, at times it can be tedious to say the least.

But nothing beats the Judges…..and the stories around David and Salomon. Sort of like the series Vikings, but further South.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Dec. 14, 2015, 2:08 a.m.

Those old days of the Bible were a perfect time for being a man. Nothing but begetting and smiting all day long.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 14, 2015, 2:17 a.m.

Question 1: Have you ever read the Bible in its entirety?

Question 2: Have you ever read the Koran?

Question 3: If not, then why do you present bits and pieces that merely support your own perspective?

1. No
2. No
3. Why does everyone think they know what Trump is on about? Lets not make this/it about holy books or me and some 'views' on the internet. But to actually answer number 3, I didnt put those together. As usual, NBR's comprehension is lacking when I said 'someone else on another site' put those together.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Dec. 14, 2015, 2:21 a.m.

The keyboardist.

How cute.

I think I understand that a bit more now. You mean he's the one that seems to sign up for the most abuse and keeps coming back? Other than their homo-erotic theme for flake in some video's, it's semi accurate for the nbr clique. Perhaps he's just misunderstood.

Dec. 14, 2015, 2:25 a.m.

Trump says he's a strongly religious person.

I believe in God. I am Christian. I think The Bible is certainly, it is THE book. First Presbyterian Church in Jamaica Queens is where I went to church. I’m a Protestant, I’m a Presbyterian. And you know I’ve had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Dec. 14, 2015, 2:30 a.m.

I think I understand that a bit more now. You mean he's the one that seems to sign up for the most abuse and keeps coming back? Other than their homo-erotic theme for flake in some video's, it's semi accurate for the nbr clique. Perhaps he's just misunderstood.

He's the one that is always abused in the videos and the concerts. He gets blowed up on stage.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 14, 2015, 2:42 a.m.

Confederate Flag too much of an issue for Amazon and the US but kill Trump song isnt. Another Congressman can be quoted as saying the best way to stop to Trump is with a bullet in the head. Sure, context me on that one but I am looking for the details.

Dec. 14, 2015, 2:52 a.m.

John McCain isn't a war hero because he got caught.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 14, 2015, 3:21 a.m.

John McCain isn't a war hero because he got caught.

Dont think it was McFry but he did pretty much sell a few things out while also having a higher up as a father, like an Admiral or something.

Dec. 14, 2015, 11:14 a.m.

Alleged to have received better treatment. His father was an Admiral at the time.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

Dec. 14, 2015, 5:27 p.m.

Alleged to have received better treatment. His father was an Admiral at the time.

Here's a cookie for you.

Dec. 14, 2015, 6:27 p.m.

Uh-oh!

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Dec. 14, 2015, 6:41 p.m.

Is Trump rocking a flack jacket in that pic?