Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

June 18, 2015, 7:28 a.m.

So you'd guys rather another power family like Busche or Clinton then?

Bernie Sanders would be my pick at this point. But this thread isn't about that.

June 18, 2015, 8:50 a.m.

So you'd guys rather another power family like Busche or Clinton then?

If I have to choose Jeb or Hilary vs Trump then yes. That is an extremely low bar.

June 18, 2015, 8:52 a.m.

Bernie Sanders would be my pick at this point. But this thread isn't about that.

Same here, but Bernie doesn't "seem" like a president and that is a problem in American elections. Hollywood has taught Americans what a president should look and sound like. Bernie doesn't even comb his hair.

June 18, 2015, 10:25 a.m.

It takes a lot of adverts to elect a pres like 10's of millions, actors don't have to spend those millions cuz everybody knows who they are which is how/why Arnold and Reagan got in and why Trump already has a lot of brand recognition. My proof of that is that every one on this thread already hates him nobody is asking " wtf is Donald trump ?"

Whereas who knows very much about bernie whatsiname?

You may not like trump but guys like say Farmer or the real Amercians who are right of Farmer are probably gona like his message

June 18, 2015, 10:27 a.m.

I guess that is one way to get supporters…

Donald Trump’s campaign paid actors $50 to support the presidential candidate
http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/celebrity/donald-trumps-campaign-paid-actors-50-to-support-the-presidential-candidate

June 18, 2015, 10:46 a.m.

^^ :lol:

June 18, 2015, 11:11 a.m.

I'll just leave this here:

http://news.discovery.com/animals/insects/rare-caterpillar-resembles-donald-trumps-hair-130502.htm

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

June 18, 2015, 11:13 a.m.

Same here, but Bernie doesn't "seem" like a president and that is a problem in American elections. Hollywood has taught Americans what a president should look and sound like. Bernie doesn't even comb his hair.

I don't think that Sanders is going to get the nod either, but just as the Tea Party candidates drive the Republican party to the right during their primaries, Sanders is going to force Clinton to run to the left in the democratic primary.

All you have to do is listen to what Clinton is saying right now to see that Sanders and (the threat of) Elizabeth Warren are drastically influencing Hillary's rhetoric. During the 08' elections Hillary wasn't nearly as populist as she is right now.

He may however make for a great VP.. Clinton/Sanders?

June 18, 2015, 6:48 p.m.

The last thing this country needs is Clinton in charge. One look at Cunty Clark ought to tell you that.

Trump comes across as a dipshit and an asshole, but somehow he has done very well for himself. I don't think he is as stupid as he let's on, and the team he would build around himself wouldn't be.

Financially, America needs some major help. Starting by making massive cuts to Government spending is one thing I think he might be competent at.

That said, I'm still holding out for Mitch Daniels to throw his hat in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

June 18, 2015, 6:59 p.m.

Financially, America needs some major help. Starting by making massive cuts to Military spending is one thing I think he might be competent at.

FYP.

June 18, 2015, 7:20 p.m.

I don't think Trump is stupid either. Douchebag yes. Got rich off other people and from not caring who he walked on to get his wealth, yup. Anyone that combs over like that does have stupid side though. That's just ridiculous.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

June 18, 2015, 8 p.m.

Trump comes across as a dipshit and an asshole, but somehow he has done very well for himself. I don't think he is as stupid as he let's on, and the team he would build around himself wouldn't be.

Not bad for a guy who had nothing to go on but the $400 million fortune he inherited from his real estate tycoon father in 1999.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump

June 18, 2015, 8:28 p.m.

we are living in scary times….

June 18, 2015, 9:04 p.m.

Whereas who knows very much about bernie whatsiname?

All about Bernie

You may not like trump but guys like say Farmer or the real Amercians who are right of Farmer are probably gona like his message

'mercans also voted for FDR and LBJ. It's not a slam dunk they're gonna' go all fascist you know.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183686/democrats-shift-left.aspx?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

June 19, 2015, 12:40 a.m.

No, not Gargamel's cat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmoJFywX3YA

protect tom mcdonald at all costs