Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Aug. 8, 2017, 8:38 p.m.

Yup. Like il' Kim's gonna' give up the one thing stopping a 'merican invasion. Good on 'em. Spit in their yankee eye says I !

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Thanks to leakers, VICE News reports that twice a day since the start of his unpresidency, Trump has gotten delivery of a folder of admiring tweets, stories, interviews, screenshots and other news about how bigly great he is. According to Politico, we the people pay a flunkie $89,000 a year to dig up the stuff. Sometimes, there are just photos of Trump on TV "looking powerful." Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer often did battle to see who got to bring the packet from the "war room"; in the weeks since their departures, delivery of the "propaganda document" has been more sporadic.

Last edited by: tungsten on Aug. 8, 2017, 9:23 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Aug. 22, 2017, 1:03 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Yup. Like il' Kim's gonna' give up the one thing stopping a 'merican invasion. Good on 'em. Spit in their yankee eye says I !

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Thanks to leakers, VICE News reports that twice a day since the start of his unpresidency, Trump has gotten delivery of a folder of admiring tweets, stories, interviews, screenshots and other news about how bigly great he is. According to Politico, we the people pay a flunkie $89,000 a year to dig up the stuff. Sometimes, there are just photos of Trump on TV "looking powerful." Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer often did battle to see who got to bring the packet from the "war room"; in the weeks since their departures, delivery of the "propaganda document" has been more sporadic.

Someone should be able to find the WH payroll and verify that in theory.

Aug. 25, 2017, 12:46 p.m.

Everytime he reacts to appaling news (cue: Charlotteville, for example), I really think it can not be worse the next time. Absolutely without any class. And I am still amazed that quite a few really like him.

Aug. 25, 2017, 2:59 p.m.

Posted by: Mic

Everytime he reacts to appaling news (cue: Charlotteville, for example), I really think it can not be worse the next time. Absolutely without any class. And I am still amazed that quite a few really like him.

Gotta' remember he's a con man when considering his words/actions.

Aug. 26, 2017, 12:24 a.m.

Good to see that Gorka is gone.  Note he just has to get rid of that Schutzstaffel known as Miller.

Pardoning Arpaio is dangerous.  Guys not even in jail, or going to jail.  Look for many more politically motivated pardons in the future.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 26, 2017, 9:37 a.m.

And the son of a Klansman, if I am not mistaken.

Aug. 28, 2017, 4:09 p.m.

And the son of a Klansman, if I am not mistaken.

so he really is a democrat then.

Aug. 28, 2017, 7:13 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Good to see that Gorka is gone. Note he just has to get rid of that Schutzstaffel known as Miller.

Pardoning Arpaio is dangerous. Guys not even in jail, or going to jail. Look for many more politically motivated pardons in the future.

http://billmoyers.com/story/arpaio-pardon-may-opening-act-constitutional-crisis/

For many weeks, Washington has been swirling with rumors that Mueller already has secured the cooperation of Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort in his investigation of the president. And Trump undoubtedly is more vulnerable to the testimony of these two men than he is to that of any other players in this fearful drama. Therefore, Trump must feel compelled to send this message through Arpaio's pardon: The president is eager and willing to do the same thing for anyone who might be pressured into testifying against him.

Aug. 29, 2017, 8:56 p.m.

Posted by: switch

Good to see that Gorka is gone. Note he just has to get rid of that Schutzstaffel known as Miller.

Pardoning Arpaio is dangerous. Guys not even in jail, or going to jail. Look for many more politically motivated pardons in the future.

http://billmoyers.com/story/arpaio-pardon-may-opening-act-constitutional-crisis/

For many weeks, Washington has been swirling with rumors that Mueller already has secured the cooperation of Michael Flynn and Paul Manafort in his investigation of the president. And Trump undoubtedly is more vulnerable to the testimony of these two men than he is to that of any other players in this fearful drama. Therefore, Trump must feel compelled to send this message through Arpaio's pardon: The president is eager and willing to do the same thing for anyone who might be pressured into testifying against him.

Some internet sites are theorizing that Mueller is actually investigating HRC/Clinton Foundation, "Russia" and other assorted related players and not so much Trump/Russia.