Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Nov. 14, 2016, 4:03 p.m.

He said he only wants to be paid one dollar a year for being president. He's saving the USA money already!

All of his advisors will be doing the work. I guess 1 dollar a year is what it costs to make America great again.

Nov. 14, 2016, 4:09 p.m.

He said he only wants to be paid one dollar a year for being president. He's saving the USA money already!

Was that a campaign promise or is that post-election. Doesn't matter, what's the over/under on how much gov't business Trump will to push to his properties? 100 million?

Nov. 14, 2016, 6:39 p.m.

It's all so ridiculous it's scary. Research who is funding these post election anti Trump riots.

Nov. 14, 2016, 7:22 p.m.

Was that a campaign promise or is that post-election. Doesn't matter, what's the over/under on how much gov't business Trump will to push to his properties? 100 million?

He said it a few days ago.

Thread killer

Nov. 14, 2016, 7:41 p.m.

In a follow-up to my previous post . . .
which I thought was rather poignant at the time.

As he stated, reviewbrah is back and does the Krispy Kreme jelly donut.
Going in . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId0DampEjs

Nov. 15, 2016, 8:29 a.m.

All of his advisors will be doing the work. I guess 1 dollar a year is what it costs to make America great again.

Let's say the protests are in fact paid agitators, then he is creating jobs already. If you don't think they're paid to protest, search Craig's list for protesters required postings. And obviously, I'm not saying all protesters are paid.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 15, 2016, 9:07 a.m.

Let's say the protests are in fact paid agitators, then he is creating jobs already. If you don't think they're paid to protest, search Craig's list for protesters required postings. And obviously, I'm not saying all protesters are paid.

Let's say they're not.

Let's also say that you drop the bullshit conjecture with no basis in reality.

Nov. 15, 2016, 12:17 p.m.

Let's say they're not.

Holy crap, why not just Google it. I don't pull everything outta my ass.

Nov. 15, 2016, 12:39 p.m.

I don't believe that.

Like I told tungsten, my heads stuck up there so until that's outta the way, I'm not.

Guess I should apply to be Trumps white house press Secretary.

Nov. 15, 2016, 12:49 p.m.

Let's say they're not.

It's all so ridiculous it's scary. Research who is funding these post election anti Trump riots.

Surfer - dontcha think its funny Hillary said it'd be unconstitutional for trump and his supporters to not accept the election results and look who isn't accepting.

I realize you won't find humor in that let alone answer it.

Nov. 15, 2016, 1:16 p.m.

Surfer - dontcha think its funny Hillary said it'd be unconstitutional for trump and his supporters to not accept the election results and look who isn't accepting.

I find humor in Trump and his supporters no longer claiming the system is rigged. My thoughts on your assertion.

1: There is an important distinction between "the system is rigged" (Trump) and "I don't accept this man as my President" (Democratic protesters).

2: Presidential candidate Trump declaring the process rigged prior to election day as a political tactic to de-legitimize the election (believing at the time he would lose the election) is not at all equivalent to the protests which are essentially an outburst of anger/fear/revulsion directed toward the President-elect.

3: Peaceful protest is an important part of the democratic process and Trump has earned this protest with the vile levels of racist demagoguery he campaigned on.

4: I agree that people need to accept that he won the election and I think they will, but this doesn't mean that people need to support or agree with him unconditionally (see 3 above)

Nov. 16, 2016, 9:23 a.m.

There you go lying again.

Where did Hillary say it was unconstitutional?

She said it was unprecedented for a candidate to not accept the results of an election.

She wasn't talking about Trump's supporters, she was talking about Trump not conceding should he lose.

Nov. 16, 2016, 10:50 a.m.

"…bullshit conjecture with no basis in reality".

Should be the title of this thread.

Man, this thing is going to dry right up when Google pulls the fake news posts.

https://nsmba.ca/product-category/memberships/

Nov. 16, 2016, 5:52 p.m.

Should be the title of this thread.

Man, this thing is going to dry right up when Google pulls the fake news posts.

Sounds interesting please elaborate.

Nov. 16, 2016, 9:49 p.m.

And on the first day he'll scrap NAFTA.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.