Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Nov. 10, 2016, 1:44 p.m.

Trump University.

So when Trump activates nuclear codes on the "football" from inside prison, will he have to type them in through the bars of the cell, or will they slide the laptop through one of those little lockbox-door thingies? I'm guessing the lockbox, because through the bars is less presidential and is mostly reserved for things like shivs and PCP blotters.

Nov. 10, 2016, 2:07 p.m.

Trump University.

Do you have a problem with my Llama Matter? That education was bigly important to my success!

Nov. 10, 2016, 2:08 p.m.

"While presidents enjoy immunity from lawsuits arising from their official duties, the U.S. Supreme Court has held that this shield does not extend to acts alleged to have taken place prior to taking office."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-election/trump-due-in-court-for-fraud-trial-before-assuming-office/article32785783/

A sitting POTUS going through a rape trial is truly historic. America is blazing a trail as usual.

Nov. 10, 2016, 2:14 p.m.

A sitting POTUS going through a rape trial is truly historic. America is blazing a trail as usual.

Katie Johnson dropped the case, she was getting death threats from Trump supporters. He still has the Trump University Fraud case to deal with though.

Nov. 10, 2016, 7:54 p.m.

So for all the panic in the US, I think a lot of people have forgotten (or more likely don't know) that Trump hasn't actually been elected yet. He won the number of electoral college votes he needs to become president, but they don't vote for another month and a half. And there's nothing saying that they have to vote for him.

The Electoral College Was Designed to Prevent Trump

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Nov. 10, 2016, 8:11 p.m.

So for all the panic in the US, I think a lot of people have forgotten (or more likely don't know) that Trump hasn't actually been elected yet. He won the number of electoral college votes he needs to become president, but they don't vote for another month and a half. And there's nothing saying that they have to vote for him.

Are there any bets here saying it's not going to happen? If so, please reach out to me.

Nov. 10, 2016, 8:14 p.m.

Are there any bets here saying it's not going to happen? If so, please reach out to me.

No, but these are strange times and I'm curious to see how this turns out. I also expect to see a lot of people on social media picking up on this over the next few days and grasping at straws as a way to keep their hope alive.

Being cheap is OK. Being a clueless sanctimonious condescending douchebag is just Vlad's MO.

Nov. 10, 2016, 8:41 p.m.

Clinton got more votes than Trump …..

Nov. 10, 2016, 8:50 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Nov. 10, 2016, 9:07 p.m.

Clinton got more votes than Trump …..

and she got less than Obama's previous two elections.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 10, 2016, 9:08 p.m.

No, but these are strange times and I'm curious to see how this turns out. I also expect to see a lot of people on social media picking up on this over the next few days and grasping at straws as a way to keep their hope alive.

Republicans "voting their conscience"? Trump has brought then the presidency, house and Senate for the first time since 1928. 2 weeks ago Paul Ryan was distancing himself from Trump…today he's talking about "making America great again". I wouldn't be surprised to see the GOP move even further to the right now.

Nov. 11, 2016, 12:48 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

It's a pretty decent spoof (imo).

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 11, 2016, 1:01 a.m.

Katie Johnson dropped the case, she was getting death threats from Trump supporters. He still has the Trump University Fraud case to deal with though.

If I'm not mistaken, the last attempt was the third attempt and it, along with the other two, were dismissed.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 11, 2016, 7:26 a.m.

Planet Earth holding its breath…..can you imagine the Wave of Cheering rippling across the planet if Trump should not become President? Can you remember the silence and the cheer back when the Canucks won as filmed from Stanley Park, I think it was? This just on a global scale, I guess.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Nov. 11, 2016, 7:42 a.m.

Republicans "voting their conscience"? Trump has brought then the presidency, house and Senate for the first time since 1928. 2 weeks ago Paul Ryan was distancing himself from Trump…today he's talking about "making America great again". I wouldn't be surprised to see the GOP move even further to the right now.

Which is why this could be interesting. Maybe it'll be the same old shit again. But six months ago some electors on the Republican side said that they'd never vote for Trump. One was even "encouraged" to resign by the GOP over such statements. And while there are token punishments for electors in some states for not voting with the party winner, the whole point of the electoral college was that the founding fathers didn't fully trust the electorate to do the right thing. It's happened before that electors didn't vote with the party, although not in significant numbers (at least in the last century).