Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Oct. 11, 2016, 10:12 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2zoidUeLU

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Oct. 12, 2016, 6:10 a.m.

It would be funny if it wasn't the most powerful country in the world we are talking about..

Oct. 12, 2016, 6:11 a.m.

It would be funny if it wasn't the most powerful country in the world we are talking about..

ok that video was pretty good.

Oct. 12, 2016, 8:39 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2zoidUeLU

Hahaha, that's just what I needed this morning!

Oct. 12, 2016, 10:02 a.m.

LOL. That was great. If they could CG in the scene where Swayze catches her and holds her in the air it would be the icing on the cake.

Oct. 12, 2016, 12:08 p.m.

Trump's campaign manager called Ryan a pussy. That word is going viral.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 13, 2016, 11:08 a.m.

So… looks like Donald's "What I did was just words, What Bill Clinton did was actions and that's worse" line from the debate is backfiring badly.

12 women have now come forward with allegations of misconduct on Trumps part ranging from walking in on them while they were changing, right up to straight up assault.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/12/a-brief-guide-to-the-latest-allegations-made-by-women-against-donald-trump/

Oct. 13, 2016, 10:40 p.m.

I'm enjoying watching America choke on its own ignorant and arrogant hugeness.

Goin' Down?

Oct. 14, 2016, 9:33 a.m.

The fact the Trump thought he could run for president and not have to deal with his creepiness just shows how ignorant he is. Even if we don't believe the new allegations, the stuff he has confirmed over the years is just as bad. He thinks he can walk into change rooms with naked girls and it is all cool because he owns the pageant? WTF? That would be like your boss wondering in your stall when you are going to bathroom and thinking it's cool because it's his company. Clueless of his entitlement.

Oct. 14, 2016, 10:24 a.m.

The fact the Trump thought he could run for president and not have to deal with his creepiness just shows how ignorant he is. Even if we don't believe the new allegations, the stuff he has confirmed over the years is just as bad. He thinks he can walk into change rooms with naked girls and it is all cool because he owns the pageant? WTF? That would be like your boss wondering in your stall when you are going to bathroom and thinking it's cool because it's his company. Clueless of his entitlement.

The funny thing is that if he hadn't brought up the Clinton rape/assault accusers, the video might never have surfaced. I'd bet that Trump is regretting the trotting-Gennifer-Flowers-out-before-the-first-debate stunt right about now. Certainly, had he actually issued an apology and admitted wrongdoing, and not a bullshit non-apology and a denial of wrongdoing, we likely wouldn't be seeing the stampede of victims calling him a liar. If I was Trump, I would have left the moral condemnation of Bill Clinton to the family values surrogates and refused to comment when asked.

Oct. 14, 2016, 10:58 a.m.

Aaaaaand there you have it …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHD74E90UYU

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Oct. 14, 2016, 11:59 a.m.

The Trump supporter talks like she's seen the bottom of one too many 26ers.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 14, 2016, 12:15 p.m.

Crazy thing is that I don't think you can write off him winning….

Oct. 14, 2016, 1:41 p.m.

Crazy thing is that I don't think you can write off him winning….

I am pretty sure we can write him off. Or at least 85.4% sure. I never thought he could win from the beginning quite honestly, even if he didn't have all kinds of footage of him confirming that he is an asshole all over the place. The demographics have worked against him since day one and his campaign foolishly started firing everything they had at Hillary as soon as he became the candidate. Hillary waited patiently and had her snipers on every roof top.

With any luck this train wreck will give the Dems both houses and Trump will make America great again. Next time he runs he can claim that he cleared the gridlock in Washington.

Oct. 14, 2016, 2:07 p.m.

you guys are all in for a shock when come election day he is the new president..

he brings with him real change, and most of the USA want a "real" change

wether his term is better or worse then those before him, time will tell, but it will certainly be different