Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Oct. 10, 2016, 10:09 a.m.

you guys are fucked..

Trump makes a perfect point… with the state of the world, you guys are talking about some comment he made years ago on a bus..

wow….

any of you guys who pretend to be so hi n mighty like you never made a comment like that with ur buddies late some nite are fucking liars..

give your head a shake.

Oct. 10, 2016, 11:33 a.m.

you guys are fucked..

Trump makes a perfect point… with the state of the world, you guys are talking about some comment he made years ago on a bus..

wow….

any of you guys who pretend to be so hi n mighty like you never made a comment like that with ur buddies late some nite are fucking liars..

give your head a shake.

I'm on the same page here.

This is by no means an endorsement of a clearly flawed person.

But for this to be the scandal to bring him down is amusing.

Out of all the things the guy has said/proposed the outrage comes now?

Oct. 10, 2016, 11:58 a.m.

It shows consistency in what people have been complaining about. He's a narcissist who bragged about violating women. Maybe you guys have sexually violated women, but don't say that we have.

His high profile supporters are jumping ship, and rightfully so. Republicans are very concerned about losing their majority in the Congress, and losing it because their candidate is a misogynist is one of the worst ways.

He's such a whiner. Constantly complaining during the debate that he doesn't get enough talk time, yet he spent more minutes talking than Clinton.

And he lies his ass off and then rants that Clinton is a liar.

Pathologic bully.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 10, 2016, 2:01 p.m.

Clinton has been around the world stage of politics

Trump was born with money, has made [HTML_REMOVED] lost a lot of money, was an asshole on a TV show , running for office for the 1st time

What elseam I missing?

Oct. 10, 2016, 5:34 p.m.

Clinton has been around the world stage of politics

Trump was born with money, has made [HTML_REMOVED] lost a lot of money, was an asshole on a TV show , running for office for the 1st time

What else am I missing?

This isn't Trump's first time, he ran in 2000, 2008 and 2012 and toyed with running for Governor of New York in 2004 and 2006.

Oct. 10, 2016, 5:46 p.m.

I guess Warren Buffett took issue with Trump claiming that he had taken a 'massive deduction' to avoid paying tax.

Apparently some in the intelligence community are also a little miffed at Trump.

A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News that cybersecurity and the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election have been briefed to, and discussed extensively with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership, since mid-August. "To profess not to know at this point is willful misrepresentation," said the official. "The intelligence community has walked a very thin line in not taking sides, but both candidates have all the information they need to be crystal clear."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-was-told-russia-was-blame-hacks-long-debate-n663686

Oct. 10, 2016, 6:11 p.m.

Out of all the things the guy has said/proposed the outrage comes now?

I don't think that this is any more outrageous than half of the other sh*t he's said. Maybe it's a bit more overt than his usual schtick?

I think you're going to see a lot of feigned outrage from his fellow Republicans though and that all comes down to demographics. In order to win in crucial swing states, Trump HAS to improve his numbers with White Suburban Women, HAS TO. Not only is it a critical demographic for Trump in the presidential election, but it's a critical demographic for a lot of the Senate seats that are up for grabs. This tape and Trump's non-apology, are absolutely destroying his numbers with Suburban Women. I think that a lot of the Republican leadership and down ticket candidates are jumping ship now as a last ditch attempt to hang onto the senate and any down ticket races and avoid being dragged down by Trump, who barring a miracle, is dead in the water.

I don't think the debate helped him that much either. Pivoting to 'Bill Clinton has done worse' isn't a very effective tool to attract women voters. Tim Miller and Katie Packer, two Republican strategists tested attacks on Hillary Clinton on focus groups during the primaries. Most women don't see Bill Clinton's behavior as a negative for Hillary, they see it as a negative for Bill and went as far as to say that it was a huge negative on the candidate to even bring it up.

Today, initial indicators are that the issue might be particularly toxic with crucial female swing voters. Anti-Trump GOP strategists Tim Miller and Katie Packer told NBC that they conducted focus groups on the subject before the Republican primaries, and concluded that “voters were completely turned off and disgusted by it.”

Perhaps more telling is that many Trump supporters are publicly saying that the GOP nominee should refrain from raising this subject.

“It’s totally the wrong direction to go,” said Trump backer and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who pushed for Mr. Clinton’s impeachment, on Thursday.

Oct. 11, 2016, 6:56 a.m.

The comedy is in listening to Trump's surrogates defend him. That, and then them getting slammed for doing so.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Oct. 11, 2016, 9:21 a.m.

"Take a tic-tac and grab 'em by the pussy is the closest thing to plan Donald Trump has described this entire election." :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gk72KC4jWc

Oct. 11, 2016, 9:44 a.m.

you guys are fucked..

wow….

give your head a shake.

Really? He said this shit in the middle of the day stone cold sober on an Entertainment Tonight bus with cameras and hot mics, surrounded by people he didn't know very well, and he didn't appear to be joking. He has been accused of doing these exact same things. Oh, and did I mention he is running for president?

The difference between this and talking shit with your boys after a few beers is pretty stark. Even if he said it in a joking manner I would kind of get it, but he was admitting to trying to shag a married woman while his new wife was pregnant.

I actually feel bad for Billy Bush because all he did was laugh nervously and he is suspended.

EDIT: Access Hollywood… same thing.

Oct. 11, 2016, 9:49 a.m.

you guys are fucked..

wow….

give your head a shake.

There is a huge difference between making lurid and vulgar comments about women and what you want to do to them (with their consent) versus how you want to forcefully sexually assault a woman, the fact that you don't see the two as different speaks volumes

www.essentialcycles.com | www.essentialcycles.shop 

Service, Sales & Repair Shop, Mountain Bike Rentals, Coaching & Guiding

Oct. 11, 2016, 9:57 a.m.

I actually feel bad for Billy Bush because all he did was laugh nervously and he is suspended.

Revenge of the Bushes on Donald. Billy is the nephew of Bush I and cousin of Dubya and Jeb. (Billy, Dubya, and Jeb … sounds like the VIP list for a Hillbilly convention).

Oct. 11, 2016, 9:58 a.m.

Revenge of the Bushes on Donald. Billy is the nephew of Bush I and cousin of Dubya and Jed.

Billy Bush 2020!

Oct. 11, 2016, 10:02 a.m.

I don't really feel bad for him. When you continue to watch the video the whole 'Hug for the Donald, don't you have a hug for Bushy' thing was pretty creepy in the context of the video. John Oliver did a hilarious segment on their weird friendship…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yi_cxV5fVE

Oct. 11, 2016, 10:18 a.m.

Trump getting talking points directly from the Russians?
http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-sidney-blumenthal-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635