Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

July 26, 2015, 5:27 p.m.

pre·var·i·cate
pr??ver??k?t/
verb
gerund or present participle: prevaricating
speak or act in an evasive way.
"he seemed to prevaricate when journalists asked pointed questions"
synonyms: be evasive, beat around the bush, hedge, fence, shilly-shally, dodge (the issue), sidestep (the issue), equivocate, waffle; More

neat thanks for that.

94% bernie

Just a speculative fiction. No cause for alarm.

July 26, 2015, 9:16 p.m.

If you take everyone's rhetoric at face value, if you don't side with Bernie you're either sitting on seven digits of wealth or you're an idiot.

Meh.

Plenty of people sitting on 7digits of net worth are aligned with Bernie, and even more broke ass simpletons are aligned with Trump.

July 31, 2015, 9:03 p.m.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

July 31, 2015, 9:13 p.m.

The Doanld dontated money to the Clintons campaigns in past years, and Hillary attended Tump's 3rd wedding as an invited guest. Politics is like Pro Rassling, its all fake and for show and the puppetmasters pull strings to make the dummies to talk. Speaking of which, RIP a another great showman and Canadian

July 31, 2015, 10:22 p.m.

No way - Piper died? They Live is a cult classic.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

July 31, 2015, 10:25 p.m.

No way - Piper died? They Live is a cult classic.

That fight scene was the best fight scene of all time.

Aug. 3, 2015, 12:03 p.m.

The last thing this country needs is Clinton in charge. One look at Cunty Clark ought to tell you that.

Trump comes across as a dipshit and an asshole, but somehow he has done very well for himself. I don't think he is as stupid as he let's on, and the team he would build around himself wouldn't be.

Financially, America needs some major help. Starting by making massive cuts to Government spending is one thing I think he might be competent at.

That said, I'm still holding out for Mitch Daniels to throw his hat in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more Farmer America needs strong fiscal leadership and a push back to freedom of the individual, the Obama years will go down in history as one of the blackist for freedom and a real threat to their constitution and can you imagine the kind of government you would would get with Billary Clinton in charge more lying ,stealing and cheating then even her husboy did.

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

Aug. 3, 2015, 12:32 p.m.

Couldn't agree more Farmer America needs strong fiscal leadership and a push back to freedom of the individual, the Obama years will go down in history as one of the blackist for freedom and a real threat to their constitution and can you imagine the kind of government you would would get with Billary Clinton in charge more lying ,stealing and cheating then even her husboy did.

It's almost like you're saying that the two political parties in the United States are materially different and that the captains of one party aren't as corrupt as the other.

But I know you're not, because that's paint-drinking silly talk.

Aug. 3, 2015, 12:36 p.m.

It's almost like you're saying that the two political parties in the United States are materially different and that the captains of one party aren't as corrupt as the other.

But I know you're not, because that's paint-drinking silly talk.

All I'm saying is one is less corrupt then the other as all politicians are scum and would served their countries best as corpses.

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

Aug. 3, 2015, 12:43 p.m.

How about having corporations and rich people pay their fair share of taxes? Would that be a good place to start?

Aug. 3, 2015, 12:51 p.m.

How about having corporations and rich people pay their fair share of taxes? Would that be a good place to start?

How about making inheritance of wealth illegal, you get what you work for and nothing else, it would make taxation as we know it disappear and allow governments greater latitude while encouraging the people who now accumulate great wealth to spend this money on what they believe in during their lives. Fame would come no longer from how much money you made to the things you do during your life to leave a lasting mark……it'll never happen but it would work for the whole of society very well I think.

Aug. 3, 2015, 12:55 p.m.

Oh and corporations should never pay tax except on property owned but any money payed out by that corporation in wages,dividends or profit sharing should be heavily tax by the country where that money is created before any money leave the country also the resources of the country belong to it and the royalties should reflect the profit levels they create.

Aug. 3, 2015, 1:07 p.m.

Saying faggoty is bad but calling someone Cunty is OK?

Where's the outrage from the spinner?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 3, 2015, 2:26 p.m.

Saying faggoty is bad but calling someone Cunty is OK?

Where's the outrage from the spinner?

Just likes to have his own rules, it's his spin on things!

Aug. 3, 2015, 8:14 p.m.

I'll say this about The Donald. He may be unbalanced, but he seems to be his own man and is no Kochsucker by any means (unlike the rest of the field).