Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Aug. 12, 2016, 9:27 p.m.

Picky fucker aren't you. Maybe less neurosis on delivery and more attention on content?

Buy neurosis, you mean like someone who keeps posting the same thing over and over again, such as anti Hillary Clinton articles and videos, even when they are not true?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 12, 2016, 9:31 p.m.

Who is worse, Christy or Hillary?

Aug. 12, 2016, 10:34 p.m.

Who is worse, Christy or Hillary?

Of the two, I'd say Putin …

Aug. 12, 2016, 10:46 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNp_B00aagg

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 13, 2016, 8:40 a.m.

^ Worthy post Tungsten - thank you!

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Aug. 13, 2016, 11:40 a.m.

He received visits from high profile people such as Lady Gaga and Yoko Ono? :S

So he wants complete transparency but will not allow independent validation of his source(s) and how the information was attained.

Glad we only have to worry about the government spying on us.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 14, 2016, 8:41 p.m.

So it was that Trump, speaking in Wilmington, North Carolina, archly soliloquized: “Hillary wants to abolish — essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I tell you what, that will be a horrible day.” He said this with a rather unambiguous shrug of his shoulders and a devilish wink. Trump being Trump.

Of course, Hillary being Hillary had already said something even creepier during the waning days of the 2008 campaign against Barack Obama. By March the primary campaign seemed to be over. Obama had all but secured the nomination, yet Clinton continued to contest each primary, winning many of them, weakening Obama and deepening fissions in the party. During an interview with Richard Stengel, managing editor of TIME magazine, Hillary was asked why she was staying in the race. “I think people have short memories. Primary contests used to last a lot longer,” Hillary said. “We all remember the great tragedy of Bobby Kennedy being assassinated in June in L.A.”

Roaming Charges: the Return of Assassination Politics

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 15, 2016, 9:39 a.m.

The softening of the GOP's Ukraine position in their platform and the recent hacking of the DNC isn't suspicious at all. [/sarcasm]

"KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html

Aug. 15, 2016, 9:59 a.m.

Picky fucker aren't you. Maybe less neurosis on delivery and more attention on content?

I did focus on content. She is manipulating you. In the immortal words of the Beastie Boys, "She's crafty and she's got a gripe"

She starts with a clever lie:

Robert Kagan, author of the PNAC is her adviser. Of course he isn't an adviser, but he has come out in support of her so their names have crossed paths in the news. Of course his "support" is really a rebuke of the sentient Cheetoh running on the republican ticket… but whatever, she is kinda cute don't you think? Shhh, she's still talking.

Then she fires up the conjecture based on her seeded lie:

Hillary will of course listen to every word of this "adviser" and do exactly what Kagan wants. Because we all know if she meets with someone, she will absorb their ideology instantly. Sure that is super confusing since she meets with thousands of people with completely different thoughts and concerns but… oh she is saying something else now.

That is all she does. Creates links for you to follow then makes assumptions based on that initial lie and delivers it with a tone that makes them seem like logical conclusions.

Again, not a Hillary fan, just a fan of truth and very wary of personal agendas.

Aug. 15, 2016, 11:38 a.m.

The softening of the GOP's Ukraine position in their platform and the recent hacking of the DNC isn't suspicious at all. [/sarcasm]

"KIEV, Ukraine — On a leafy side street off Independence Square in Kiev is an office used for years by Donald J. Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, when he consulted for Ukraine’s ruling political party. His furniture and personal items were still there as recently as May.

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html

But Clinton is the corrupt one. Try and keep up.

Aug. 15, 2016, 11:56 a.m.

But Clinton is the corrupt one. Try and keep up.

Ah shit, I forgot. Fact! Clinton stripped naked and punch a baby in the face once. Monster!

A friend of a friend who knows a guy that read it on the blog of a Secret Service agent who was stationed down the hall from the Residential wing.

Aug. 15, 2016, 12:02 p.m.

Robert Kagan, author of the PNAC is her adviser. Of course he isn't an adviser,

They are all neo-cons of the heart. His wife was her spokesperson in the State Dept. That's cozy enough for me.
Ffs it's Washington already.

This is the real potential disaster of 2016: That legitimate economic discontent is going to be dismissed as bigotry and xenophobia for years to come.

Aug. 15, 2016, 1:08 p.m.

They are all neo-cons of the heart. His wife was her spokesperson in the State Dept. That's cozy enough for me.
Ffs it's Washington already.

Right, so we are in agreement then. Kagan is not an adviser and there is no evidence Clinton would listen to him in any way shape or form.

Hillary is not getting neocon support, she is getting a tailwind from desperate Republicans that are scared of the monster they created. Do you think they are Democrats now? Do you think they are not going to throw their might behind the next Republican presidential nominee? Of course not. Hillary is getting their support for free and she would be a fool to give them anything for it since they will be aiming at her full force in 4 years and working with them in any way could be used against her.

The Neocons will not be outdone in our lifetimes (crossing fingers). They are/were the most war hungry bunch of people in the White House we are likely to ever see and they don't support the Clintons. Hillary doesn't even come close, and more importantly there is no support for large scale military action within the US population. None. Her presidency is going to be a continuation of Obama, and before you say "Obama was just like Bush", look up the scale of the 2 wars started under Bush, and compare them to all military actions started by Obama.

That is my take, but if you want to tell me who Hillary is going to attack I am all ears.

Aug. 15, 2016, 2:31 p.m.

Right, so we are in agreement then.

No we're not. Kagen doesn't need to have an official position to have her ear. They're thick as thieves in that town. It is ill advised to differentiate between Dems. and Repubs. when considering foreign policy. They may have (slightly) different methods but their end games are the same.

tell me who Hillary is going to attack I am all ears.

Syria for starters.

Aug. 15, 2016, 4:06 p.m.

No we're not. Kagen doesn't need to have an official position to have her ear. They're thick as thieves in that town. It is ill advised to differentiate between Dems. and Repubs. when considering foreign policy. They may have (slightly) different methods but their end games are the same.

Syria for starters.

Is there any shred of proof that he has her ear or does that just work with your view so you're going with it?

The Americans are already bombing in Syria. Remember Iraq? I just figured since she is the biggest hawk since Ghengis Khan she would be invading a new country and going big on war, especially with the author of the PNAC pretty much writing her script.

I said it before. HRC is status quo. More bombing in Syria from America is as status quo as it gets.