Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

Aug. 11, 2016, 9:36 p.m.

The email issue with Secretary Clinton is one of the most severe compromises of security I have ever known. After all, if the Chinese, Russians and other hackers can penetrate the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) servers and take the records of over 21 million U.S. citizens that over the years have applied for security clearances, then penetrating Hillary Clinton’s private server would be a piece of cake. Such penetration would yield insight into decision making at the highest level of the U.S. government, including what might be revealed in emails with the President.

This is worse that the compromise of predominantly lower-level data by Bradley (now Chelsea) Manning and gives insight into planning at the highest levels in Washington – something that even all the torrent of data exposed by Edward Snowden could not provide. Reports that Clinton instructed subordinates to delete the security classification line on sensitive reports and email them to her, suggests a total disregard for the need to protect classified information and arrogance in deeming herself above lawful regulations governing the handling such data.

We might as well have had an in-place mole at the highest level of our government. The FBI/Department of Justice would have already indicted lesser officials for less. Certainly, Clinton is receiving special treatment. It is a safe guess that FBI investigators are seething over their inability, so far, to pursue the case against Hillary with the vigor it merits

The case of Gen. David Petraeus comes immediately to mind. There was mucho seething at the FBI, when Petraeus gave his mistress classified documents of extreme sensitivity, lied about it to FBI investigators, and was let off with a slap on the wrist.

William Binney

Hillary Clinton murdered Shahram Amiri

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 11, 2016, 10:25 p.m.

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private accounts for classified emails

Aug. 12, 2016, 5:14 a.m.

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private accounts for classified emails

You won't hear any Republicans respond to that. They're busy riding their brooms and gathering wood at their Salem convention.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Aug. 12, 2016, 6:18 a.m.

Why doesn't Oprah run?

Wrong. Always.

Aug. 12, 2016, 6:40 a.m.

Why doesn't Oprah run?

I'm guessing her knees would explode.

Aug. 12, 2016, 6:43 a.m.

LOL that caused a chuckle.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Aug. 12, 2016, 8:15 a.m.

You won't hear any Republicans respond to that. They're busy riding their brooms and gathering wood at their Salem convention.

Nope, and you also don't hear them mention the 22 million missing emails from the Bush Whitehouse and the fact that the key players in the Bush administration used a private email server, gwb43.com, during both of his terms and specifically avoided using more secure official servers.

Aug. 12, 2016, 9:10 a.m.

That's rep worthy.

As for Oprah running, don't be surprised. The melding of Entertainment, Religion, and Politics is now for the first time ever, at its debut finest apex. This is where the powers-that-be wanted 'murka, this is where they've got them. Murka (and North America overall) was well primed with a decade's worth (more??) of "reality TV" slowly sinking in and transforming peoples' notion of what reality really is - bending their rationale, reprogramming, brainwashing, making malleable. It is done. People are now the perfect drone bees - just sucking it all up, nodding in zombie-like approval to everything and anything while completely and utterly distracted with their personal tech iPhones and PokemonGO and FB Messenger and Instagram… Ya ya, no whatever, sure, absolutely, oh wow that sucks, what, that's cool - HEY DON'T YOU TAKE AWAY MY INTERNET ACCESS I'M DOING IMPORTANT WORK HERE!!!!!!!! - (goes back to watching YT vids of justin beiber in jail and posting selfies on fb and buying shit on amazon with credit cards).

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Aug. 12, 2016, 10:36 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpVXDGH6rTA

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Aug. 12, 2016, 11:24 a.m.

http://kotaku.com/zapp-brannigans-voice-actor-reading-stupid-donald-trump-1785180841

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Aug. 12, 2016, 12:32 p.m.

God Tungsten, I don't enjoy defending Hillary Clinton but you really do get hypnotized by people saying nothing and/or lying emphatically.

I love how this guy starts out by saying "Hillary Clinton, who is the foreign policy of George W Bush… only I feel she is more aggressive." Please, what else do you "feel"?

I may be the only one here that watched any of that video (people can chime in here and tell me I am wrong if they wish) but I only do it as research into the concept of truthiness.

Aug. 12, 2016, 5:27 p.m.

God Tungsten, I don't enjoy defending Hillary Clinton but you really do get hypnotized by people saying nothing and/or lying emphatically.

I love how this guy starts out by saying "Hillary Clinton, who is the foreign policy of George W Bush… only I feel she is more aggressive." Please, what else do you "feel"?

Apparently, aggression in a woman is unseemly, even when dealing with ISIS. And Gawd! It is alleged that she has been heard using the F-Word. She must be the devil.

Aug. 12, 2016, 6:01 p.m.

That's pretty funny actually.

Thread killer

Aug. 12, 2016, 8:39 p.m.

I may be the only one here that watched any of that video (people can chime in here and tell me I am wrong if they wish) but I only do it as research into the concept of truthiness.

Picky fucker aren't you. Maybe less neurosis on delivery and more attention on content?

Aug. 12, 2016, 8:56 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI