Donald Trump... Narcissist in Chief!

March 30, 2016, 11:25 a.m.

Then you need to dig deeper. Global seems to be the only news source that left out the fact that she yelled "you touched my chest" (or something similar) before the punch.

why? i'm going off what was presented in the post to support the it - maybe a better article should have been linked in the post or a link to the quote should have been provided. in the vid you can hear her say stop fucking touching me and some dude in glasses says i never touched you but it doesn't show if anyone or the guy that sprayed her did actually touch her. not saying it didn't happen, but the evidence so far doesn't show it conculsively.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

March 30, 2016, 11:33 a.m.

well let's be accurate here, i didn't see anything in the linked article talking about sexual assualt. plus if you watch the vid, the girl threw a punch first, then got pepper sprayed.

The global article was the third article I had read about this incident. Didn't realize that the linked article didn't mention the initial assault.

Ellis said the girl told police she punched a man who groped her, and another man then pepper-sprayed her. The girl and a 19-year-old woman standing next to her were treated and released from a hospital, police said.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/teen-groped-and-pepper-sprayed-outside-trump-rally-in-wisconsin-police-say/

March 30, 2016, 11:43 a.m.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/teen-groped-and-pepper-sprayed-outside-trump-rally-in-wisconsin-police-say/

thanks! the guy she threw the punch at apparantly wasn't the one who grabbed her though, but it's still a shitty situation.

the point is that using the retort that republicans are too busy assaulting 15 yr girls is just as morose as zed's blanket sterotype comment. not all republicans are running around groping 15yr old girls.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

March 30, 2016, 1:45 p.m.

the point is that using the retort that republicans are too busy assaulting 15 yr girls is just as morose as zed's blanket sterotype comment. not all republicans are running around groping 15yr old girls.

You mean every single Republican isn't running around groping 15 year old girls right now? gasp

I was responding in kind and was clearly being hyperbolic. Drop the NBR Police schtick.

March 30, 2016, 4:30 p.m.

You mean every single Republican isn't running around groping 15 year old girls right now? gasp

I was responding in kind and was clearly being hyperbolic. Drop the NBR Police schtick.

hey, i fully agree that the real story needs to get out there on these sorts of things and i did get your hyperbole. the thing is tho, we both know that responding in kind to those posts is not going to win anyone and points and is only going to drag things down further. maybe from now on we (collective we - including me) simply focus on getting the truth out there and leave the sniping alone and this might be a better place to spend time.

Ellen Langer

March 31, 2016, 6:56 a.m.

These are the kinds of "issues" that dominate conversation when the party involved has sunk to the level of the lowest common denominator .

April 1, 2016, 6:59 p.m.

What a beautiful man.

April 3, 2016, 7:48 a.m.

It's true, Trump is fairly liberal socially. I think the problem with analyzing Trump and his positions to any degree is that you are ignoring the more important issue that he is a jackass with zero proven ability to lead or compromise.

Donald Trump is the Demchurian candiadate, part of a vast Liberal conspiracy to destroy the Republican party. I fearlessly predict that on Presidential Election Night, Donald Trump will step out on stage to declare victory, his body will rip down the middle, tearing his made-in-China Donald J Trump Collections suit in half, and this figure will emerge out of the pupal shell.

And, yes. You saw this here first.

April 4, 2016, 6:31 a.m.

steve holt or bill clinton

You know you went to far when even Tungsten thinks your a Jack Ass.

April 4, 2016, 10:09 a.m.

Donald Trump is the Demchurian candiadate, part of a vast Liberal conspiracy to destroy the Republican party. I fearlessly predict that on Presidential Election Night, Donald Trump will step out on stage to declare victory, his body will rip down the middle, tearing his made-in-China Donald J Trump Collections suit in half, and this figure will emerge out of the pupal shell.

And, yes. You saw this here first.

I can't tell you how much I would love to see that.

April 18, 2016, 1:10 p.m.

this is great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N04futpI7pc

April 26, 2016, 7:37 p.m.

I really did think this thread was a farce when I started it…. but with another 5 states, looks like Trump is lining up as the Republican candidate.

April 29, 2016, 6:54 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSLmPokmtg[HTML_REMOVED]feature=youtu.be

the latest political statement from DOA

Fucked Up Donald Lyrics

You’re fucked up Donald
You’re not gonna last
You’ve spent your whole life
Just talking out your ass

Chorus
You’re fucked up Donald
You’re fucked up Donald
You’re fucked up Donald
You’re fucked up Donald

He wants to be Prez
But he don’t have a clue
He’ll build a wall
And punish women too

He’ll nuke Korea
And bomb Iran
And when he cuts a deal
We’ll get scammed

Chorus

April 29, 2016, 9:11 p.m.

^^^The Donald, when POTUS, will fuck them (DOA) up.^^^

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

May 2, 2016, 8:37 p.m.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_41_clinton_39

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.