Do you Walmart?

Nov. 21, 2014, 10:24 p.m.

PA would be great until the 5000 locals had bought all the stuff they need and then PA would close cuz they need way more population base, the PeeG princess auto sells to a huge area they can't be everywhere for obvious economic reasons which you really don't get? … you gotta be trolling me ?

You live 20min from a ski hill, 5 min to work, close to the basics in a town of 5000 provides but you don't live in a place with a walmart or a PA so you are here but you want what isn't here … good luck with that

Nov. 21, 2014, 11:28 p.m.

And once again it degrades down to who is morally superior to the other in shopping. What next? Tacklbox and XXXer squaring off at dawn in a Wal Mart parking lot to decide who has the better morals?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 22, 2014, 2:49 a.m.

Yeah baby! XXX'r and tacklebox (hardtack) at dawn, presented by their seconds with identical flintlock dualing pistols.

At dawn, mofo's!

Who will be the better shot, the retired software/harddrive geek or the flailing tree murderer?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 22, 2014, 3:10 a.m.

for my family of five..

OMFG! Do you Condom? Or Cathoholic?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 22, 2014, 8:07 a.m.

And once again it degrades down to who is morally superior to the other in shopping. What next? Tacklbox and XXXer squaring off at dawn in a Wal Mart parking lot to decide who has the better morals?

I'm about 70% joking 30% serious. I'm sure X is as well.

I'm sure we'll ski it out and drink beer about it someday soon.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 22, 2014, 8:09 a.m.

OMFG! Do you Condom? Or Cathoholic?

I have 3 kids you fucking troll. I only use condoms on your mom.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 22, 2014, 8:10 a.m.

…nayways,back to the OP.

So because the local infrastructure is lacking,the consumer should be held responsible?

Back to tacks.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 22, 2014, 8:14 a.m.

I'm about 70% joking 30% serious. I'm sure X is as well.

I'm sure we'll ski it out and drink beer about it someday soon.

Dammed Internet misinterpretation….carry on.

Now to go to Walmart to piss off Tungsten.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 22, 2014, 8:33 a.m.

he will pull up on a stinking snow machine towing a couple of gingers in the skimmer and we talk on the piste all the time … this is just internet posturing

in any case I am pretty sure almost all of you have acess to the big box but its a small town in the middle of nowhere so while there are no bad views there is limited places to drink beer, to go out for diner and to shop.

But thats why we are here cuz the distance keeps the riffraff out AND in, so you don't get to have it both ways and the people who whine about what is or isn't are just destined to be unhappy

pretty sure I've killed more trees lately than TB … and I did it by hand

Nov. 22, 2014, 9:52 a.m.

he will pull up on a stinking snow machine towing a couple of gingers in the skimmer and we talk on the piste all the time … this is just internet posturing

in any case I am pretty sure almost all of you have acess to the big box but its a small town in the middle of nowhere so while there are no bad views there is limited places to drink beer, to go out for diner and to shop.

But thats why we are here cuz the distance keeps the riffraff out AND in, so you don't get to have it both ways and the people who whine about what is or isn't are just destined to be unhappy

pretty sure I've killed more trees lately than TB … and I did it by hand

You killed the trees with 2smoke. Admit it,hippy.

We'll be up tonight/tomorrow. Say hi if your around

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 22, 2014, 9:56 a.m.

And you would be getting a blister on yer thumb hitting the button on a feller buncher

you kids stayoffa my run !

Nov. 22, 2014, 12:53 p.m.

Hippy cuts down trees for fun with gas powered chainsaw. Film at 11.

Shoulda used electric. Lol

Will poach tomorrow.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 22, 2014, 1:37 p.m.

PA would be great until the 5000 locals had bought all the stuff they need and then PA would close cuz they need way more population base, the PeeG princess auto sells to a huge area they can't be everywhere for obvious economic reasons which you really don't get? … you gotta be trolling me ?

You live 20min from a ski hill, 5 min to work, close to the basics in a town of 5000 provides but you don't live in a place with a walmart or a PA so you are here but you want what isn't here … good luck with that

Lulz…sportmart sure is a zoo today,in a town dead set against big box stores. no I didn't shop there fwiw.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 22, 2014, 4:35 p.m.

the PeeG Princes auto is huge and best organized pa i have ever been in, maybe i will go there now. haven't been to the Walmart here yet and its only 2 blocks away, i hate going to Walmart.

Nov. 22, 2014, 5:13 p.m.

I grew up in a small town that didn't get Wal-Mart until I moved away. Growing up, there were small businesses on main street that sustained the local and regional population.

Steadman's V+S had inexpensive furniture that could be ordered from a number of manufacturers, so people got variety. They also had childrens toys and games, as well as some clothes and work wear.

Switzers was the drug store, until Shoppers moved in, then they coexisted.

There was a women's wear store and a mens wear store, as well as a couple stores aimed at teenagers.

Two hardware stores, a tack shop and western wear store, a cafe and a dedicated furniture store rounded it out. The radio station, post office, town office, a bowling alley, a hotel, a pub and a grocery store took up the rest of the street.

Those stores all allowed a reasonable middle class living for the owners (and their parents, most of whom started them). They also paid a living wage to their 1 or 2 employees each.

Now those people have put on weight, work part time at Wal-Mart for inconceivably low wages - a store they lobbied the town council to allow in for lower priced goods. The people no longer have a choice about where they can shop locally for a number of items… it's Walmart or a 2.5 hour drive to the nearest major center.

Fuck that corporation. I understand the capitalistic nature of it, but I'll never shop there because I don't support business practices that are anti-competitive. That, and they destroyed my quaint hometown… and many of the people there don't seem to understand how or why they were more wealthy without it.

No, I don't walmart. I'll pay 25 cents more for my diapers and stag chile, thank-you.