Do you Walmart?

Nov. 21, 2014, 1:36 p.m.

so the bro-mart next door, do they not get their power from the exact same source?

Apparently they us a prototype nuculer fusion reactor.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 21, 2014, 1:43 p.m.

You know your business model sucks when you have one of these in your store - a food donation box for the EMPLOYEES (aka "Associates", aka "Serfs") of the store - a Walmart in Oklahoma

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/oklahoma-walmart-employee-defends-food-donation-campaign-workers/story?id=27061078

Nov. 21, 2014, 4:13 p.m.

They don't sell anything I want.

Nov. 21, 2014, 4:23 p.m.

Twice in the past 2 weeks the misses has gone to Walmart, once to buy diapers and once for carpet cleaner. Both times they refused to sell to her because the item 'wasn't in the system'. She even got the manager to come out and she showed him where she grabbed said items with a price tag clearly marking the price. He basically said it was not his problem. Good ole Walmart. Can't say I'm surprised.

Nov. 21, 2014, 4:39 p.m.

Walmart gave us a pass but yesturday we got a spanking new sportschek, 2 weeks ago a bigger markswww and a bigger liquor store !

2 out of 3 ain't bad

I thought you were in Terrace? I'm almost certain I went to a wall mart on the way into camp when Air Canada decided one of our geologists didn't really need his luggage.

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

Nov. 21, 2014, 5:29 p.m.

I thought you were in Terrace? I'm almost certain I went to a wall mart on the way into camp when Air Canada decided one of our geologists didn't really need his luggage.

Ripbum has the most interesting genetic specimens at their walmart.

Xxx'er lives in the land of high prices and no selection (unless you are a boutique brand wearing broho),Smittyville.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 21, 2014, 5:36 p.m.

…nayways,back to the OP.

So because the local infrastructure is lacking,the consumer should be held responsible?

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 21, 2014, 7:36 p.m.

Yes the walmart is in ripped bum in a beautiful spot on the banks of the skeena river but I am in Smithers

At the all candidate meeting an incumbent counselor was asked to speak to the lack of walmart in Smithers, in the 45 secc he had to respond buddy stated that In Smithers we have an Economic Development Council who has pitched to the big box stores but none of them want to develop a store in a town of only 5000 which they say is too small to sustain a big box store

So altho sportschek decided to come here no other Big box stores elected to come and so likely no big box store will be built soon which pisses off walmart nation who feel that they are entitled to a walmart and that its up to town council to get them that cheap stuff they want at walmart

Nov. 21, 2014, 8 p.m.

Walmart Nation….I'm sooo getting some stickers printed to put beside my "say yes to jobs" sticker. lol

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 21, 2014, 8:05 p.m.

Twice in the past 2 weeks the misses has gone to Walmart, once to buy diapers and once for carpet cleaner. Both times they refused to sell to her because the item 'wasn't in the system'. She even got the manager to come out and she showed him where she grabbed said items with a price tag clearly marking the price. He basically said it was not his problem. Good ole Walmart. Can't say I'm surprised.

not in the system? she should have just walked out with them then.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 21, 2014, 8:13 p.m.

Yes the walmart is in ripped bum in a beautiful spot on the banks of the skeena river but I am in Smithers

At the all candidate meeting an incumbent counselor was asked to speak to the lack of walmart in Smithers, in the 45 secc he had to respond buddy stated that In Smithers we have an Economic Development Council who has pitched to the big box stores but none of them want to develop a store in a town of only 5000 which they say is too small to sustain a big box store

So altho sportschek decided to come here no other Big box stores elected to come and so likely no big box store will be built soon which pisses off walmart nation who feel that they are entitled to a walmart and that its up to town council to get them that cheap stuff they want at walmart

….and until then much of our retail dollars are being spent in tornbutt.

Ive spent about 3 grand there this month alone.

….now if council could get us a princess auto,I'd shut up right now.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 21, 2014, 9:48 p.m.

I think when "they" whoever they are say shop local they mean as opposed to online but in any case who cares if you spent 3K in ripped bum as opposed to a hypothetical smithers walmart cuz all that $$$ you spend at a wally world goes to Bentonville anyhow. When is the last time walmart contributed money to biking on the bluff or skiing at hankin or ski movies or bike movies or any fucking initiative in PeeG or Terrace for that matter and if walamrt did actualy locate here … same question?

I think and town council would concur its the job of local government to run a town on a balanced budget not to provide acess to a big box store which does not want to locate here anyhow or they would have all ready, cuz all they gotta do is take out a business license. Note that other than the councilor who works in the produce dept at safeway none of the town council own or are involved in a retail business that would be affected by any big box store

do you seriously think this town is big enough to support a princess auto let alone a walmart?

Wouldn't you rather have a pony cuz that … is at least be doable?

did you notice somebody thru black paint on the "yes to jobs" sign out at jesus saves logging, they are probably the same guys who have thrown paint on the anti abortion sign about a doz times and I have zero idea whom that is but I don't put stickers of any kind on my truck

Nov. 21, 2014, 9:58 p.m.

I think when "they" whoever they are say shop local they mean as opposed to online but in any case who cares if you spent 3K in ripped bum cuz all that $$$ you spent at wally world went to Bentonville anyhow.

3k in terrace

I think and town council would concur its the job of local government to run a town on a balanced budget not to provide acess to a big box store which does not want to locate here anyhow, also other than the councilor who works in the produce dept none of the town council own or are involved in a retail business that would be affected by any big box store

I get this and agree with you….but this council as well as the last two havent been very friendly to non main street retailers.

do you seriously think this town is big enough to support a princess auto let alone a walmart?

Wouldn't you rather have a pony cuz that … is at least be doable?

Ive had ponies. Seen how cheap bastards are around here???? PA would make a killing! Especially on home built logsplitter parts
[quote}
did you notice somebody thru black paint on the "yes to jobs" sign out at jesus saves logging, they are probably the same guys who have thrown paint on the anti abortion sign about a doz times and I have zero idea whom that is but I don't put stickers of any kind on my truck

Yeah…John has his fans…..ask yer native buddies who the biggest contributor to the rez churches and food banks etc..is.

Same guy you're talking about.hippies gotta recognize.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 21, 2014, 9:58 p.m.

….and to the OP…..find any coal fired wally worlds yet?

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 21, 2014, 10:01 p.m.

I like walmart for work clothes. I destroy a lot of stuff at work. cheap t shirts,sweatshirts and dickies work pants ftw.

I like walmart for kids clothes. My kids destroy clothes too. Including boutique clothes.

I like walmart for often cheaper grocery staple items,including 148 roll packs of asswipe (3 ply though) for my family of five.

I like walmart for their toy department. It seems like every other week some kid is having a birthday party and we neeeeeeed to get them some bionicle thing or something.

……but my town says I should shop local and pay at least 1 1/2 wally's prices (double or triple in some cases) in order to shop local,bro.

So I do all my shopping 2 hours away when Im out there for work.

…..never bought coal at walmart though.

Oh….and they carry the full Purdy's line of products up here,including,you guessed it….Hard Tack

Pastor of Muppets