Do you Walmart?

Nov. 20, 2014, 1:58 p.m.

How the Companys Slick Greenwashing Hides Its Massive Coal Consumption

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Nov. 20, 2014, 8:15 p.m.

The town is not big enough for a walmart …I feel so marginalized

Nov. 20, 2014, 8:27 p.m.

Ain't nuthin in there ya want anyway

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Nov. 20, 2014, 8:45 p.m.

Unless Walmart requires each of it's stores to have a coal fired power generating plant which based on the local Walmart does not exist. While I am no KenN I am not buying it this product you are trying to sell.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 20, 2014, 10:42 p.m.

I don't need to buy 148 rolls of 1/4 ply asswipe ever along with gallons of soda pop so no I don't set foot in those stink holes ever.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

Nov. 20, 2014, 11:24 p.m.

I don't need to buy 148 rolls of 1/4 ply asswipe ever along with gallons of soda pop so no I don't set foot in those stink holes ever.

LOL…I thought that was what Costco was for.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Nov. 21, 2014, 5:55 a.m.

I like walmart for work clothes. I destroy a lot of stuff at work. cheap t shirts,sweatshirts and dickies work pants ftw.

I like walmart for kids clothes. My kids destroy clothes too. Including boutique clothes.

I like walmart for often cheaper grocery staple items,including 148 roll packs of asswipe (3 ply though) for my family of five.

I like walmart for their toy department. It seems like every other week some kid is having a birthday party and we neeeeeeed to get them some bionicle thing or something.

……but my town says I should shop local and pay at least 1 1/2 wally's prices (double or triple in some cases) in order to shop local,bro.

So I do all my shopping 2 hours away when Im out there for work.

…..never bought coal at walmart though.

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 21, 2014, 5:58 a.m.

Hey, do they sell soda pop in the ultrasmug store that you shop in?

Pastor of Muppets

Nov. 21, 2014, 7:01 a.m.

Yeah but living alone there is not much point buying mega quantities of stuff. Not much storage here. I don't drink much pop anymore. Scotch yes. But not very often. Usually water. Now the wife does the Costco thing. You need control and restraint at that place because she will buy the junk. Giant sacks of popcorn or corn chips and salsa that go bad because we don't eat it fast enough. She's actually stopped some of that type of over shopping. But we don't have children and work clothes for me is business clothes. I do shop at Urban Fare but only because it is across the street from my office and I buy fruit, deli meats and cheese, condiments, bread product and make lunch daily as opposed to going out for lunch. Cheaper and healthier.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

Nov. 21, 2014, 9:35 a.m.

same here old fart I go into a costco and see huge quantities at walmart things I don't need and the regular prices don't look all that much cheaper, IME stockpile a few items when they come on sale makes for a significant savings

besides I have a pretty low footprint and I really only go outside anymore to yell at kids to get off my lawn

Nov. 21, 2014, 12:54 p.m.

I like walmart for kids clothes. My kids destroy clothes too. Including boutique clothes.

My kids got a lot of their clothes as hand-me-downs from older kids on our street who were done with them (yes, that would be Smug Street - Google it sometime). And we would do the same with the hand-me-downs once our kids outgrew them, giving a green garbage bag full of old clothes for the neighbours with younger kids to pick through. Of course the clothes have a fashion half-life, but by then we had fortuitously moved onto Memory Lane. Polyester bellbottoms, 100% rayon print shirts with condor-wing sized collars and Terry towel tracksuits were par for the course.

I like walmart for their toy department. It seems like every other week some kid is having a birthday party and we neeeeeeed to get them some bionicle thing or something.

This is where pretending to be a hippie family pays off big. Who else can get away with presents like a carved driftwood stick or a plywood box made from a storm-felled tree with the words "Use Your Imagination" carved on the inside?

Nov. 21, 2014, 1 p.m.

I like walmart for work clothes. I destroy a lot of stuff at work. cheap t shirts,sweatshirts and dickies work pants ftw.

I like walmart for often cheaper grocery staple items,including 148 roll packs of asswipe (3 ply though) for my family of five.

……but my town says I should shop local and pay at least 1 1/2 wally's prices (double or triple in some cases) in order to shop local,bro.

So I do all my shopping 2 hours away when Im out there for work.

…..never bought coal at walmart though.

Also add in some communities Walmart is pretty much the only place that stay open late.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

Nov. 21, 2014, 1:07 p.m.

Walmart gave us a pass but yesturday we got a spanking new sportschek, 2 weeks ago a bigger markswww and a bigger liquor store !

2 out of 3 ain't bad

Nov. 21, 2014, 1:24 p.m.

so the bro-mart next door, do they not get their power from the exact same source?

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Nov. 21, 2014, 1:36 p.m.

My kids got a lot of their clothes as hand-me-downs from older kids on our street who were done with them (yes, that would be Smug Street - Google it sometime). And we would do the same with the hand-me-downs once our kids outgrew them, giving a green garbage bag full of old clothes for the neighbours with younger kids to pick through. Of course the clothes have a fashion half-life, but by then we had fortuitously moved onto Memory Lane. Polyester bellbottoms, 100% rayon print shirts with condor-wing sized collars and Terry towel tracksuits were par for the course.

This is where pretending to be a hippie family pays off big. Who else can get away with presents like a carved driftwood stick or a plywood box made from a storm-felled tree with the words "Use Your Imagination" carved on the inside?

:lol: thanks for the laugh.

Pastor of Muppets