Do you Walmart?

Nov. 26, 2014, 9:45 a.m.

….kinda what I said….wally jobs arent and shouldnt be career jobs. Where have all the good jobs gone?

Possibly to places that have cheaper commodities with people who will work for way less $ in countries that don't mind a little pollution or questionable human rights?

somewhere in the world there are people who got it much rougher than a walmart employee in NA

I don't think stopping shopping at walmart will make much of a difference, the world has changed and it just is what it is

I couldn't get a job at walmart with my education nowdays

Nov. 28, 2014, 8:06 p.m.

1. Walmart funds corporate [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;environmental[HTML_REMOVED]#8221; NGOs that support neo-liberal environmental policies including fake [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;marine protected areas[HTML_REMOVED]#8221; and [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;catch shares[HTML_REMOVED]#8221; programs that devastate fishing families around the world. Don[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t support any group, such as the Nature Conservancy, Ocean Conservancy and EDF, that receives Walton Family Foundation money! If you[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;re an angler, why support anti-fishing groups by buying garbage at Walmart?

2. Walmart funds the school privatization [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;charter school[HTML_REMOVED]#8221; movement, awarding behests to organizations run and promoted by corrupt politicians like Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson and his wife Michelle Rhee.

3. Walmart drives sustainable, family-owned businesses out of communities around the world, replacing local businesses with its ugly, junk-filled mega-stores.

4. Walmart underpays and badly treats its workers, as documented in numerous reports.

5. Walmart is one of the biggest corporate welfare queens on the planet, urging its employees to apply for government assistance because of the low salaries and paltry benefits it provides its workers.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/11/28/why-i-wont-step-foot-in-a-walmart/print

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.