Divide & Conquer

July 19, 2019, 10:41 a.m.

Posted by: JBV

it's the era of extreme self absorption. define yourself as specifically and narrowly as possible and defend it to the death or until it's no longer meets your needs.

Exactly.  Either agree, or you are a Nazi.  People need to relax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM

July 19, 2019, 1:50 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Is the whole gender-neutral pronoun thing going mainstream?  Cause I am too old to change and too cynical to care.

Who do you think is dividing and conquering us Shogun?  We are certainly more and more divided than before.

I would tell you but you'd just call me a right wing pussy ;)

July 22, 2019, 9:30 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Is the whole gender-neutral pronoun thing going mainstream?  Cause I am too old to change and too cynical to care.

Who do you think is dividing and conquering us Shogun?  We are certainly more and more divided than before.

Only if you are scared of them.  Are you actually worried about Sharia Law?  Non-binary individuals?

July 23, 2019, 3:13 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Only if you are scared of them.  Are you actually worried about Sharia Law?  Non-binary individuals?

It's peculiarly odd you put those two in the same sentence since commenting on both of those individually "improperly" can land someone in Canadian court.