Dilemma

March 5, 2019, 2:35 p.m.

It ended like this. 

https://goo.gl/images/YuDYDc

Splinky didn’t live up to his end of the deal. Hence the anger

March 5, 2019, 3:27 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: Brocklanders

What exactly went down with " a girl I briefly dated where things didn't end so well" ?

You broke it off and she freaked? You gave her an STD? You didn't give her Nickleback CD back? You owe her money? She's a Scientologist?

Depending on how bad the split was it's too hard to make a call on this one.

She was in an ultra-secret sect of Scientology that was devoted to recruiting Nickelback fans. I found this out when I was flipping thru her cd collection and came across the Best of Nickelback, Vol 1 and blurted out what the hell is this! She then explained the whole Scientology thing. What she didn't realize is that what freaked me out was not the cd itself but that the cover of the cd was signed "all my love, DaveM". That's when I knew I had to pull the chute and gtfo pronto.

This is why I come here.

Last edited by: Brocklanders on March 5, 2019, 3:30 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 5, 2019, 7:57 p.m.

She was in an ultra-secret sect of Scientology that was devoted to recruiting Nickelback fans. I found this out when I was flipping thru her cd collection and came across the Best of Nickelback, Vol 1 and blurted out what the hell is this! She then explained the whole Scientology thing. What she didn't realize is that what freaked me out was not the cd itself but that the cover of the cd was signed "all my love, DaveM". That's when I knew I had to pull the chute and gtfo pronto.

no shit you had to gtfo

I can't believe she just took your cd without asking...

March 5, 2019, 8:05 p.m.

Posted by: DaveM

no shit you had to gtfo

I can't believe she just took your cd without asking...

lol - well played.

March 5, 2019, 8:16 p.m.

My guess is she didn't like what syncro way doing with the ham.

March 6, 2019, 9:30 a.m.

For the sake of NBR you have to move in Syncro.  Think of the children.

March 6, 2019, 10:10 a.m.

I still can't believe a girl dated him.

March 6, 2019, 10:26 a.m.

I still can't believe a girl dated him.

pfft you managed to find one to marry you. but of course everyone knows she rules the roost and you're just there because you're a pretty face.

March 6, 2019, 10:48 a.m.

Seriously tho Syncro, what's her beef with you? Are you still thinking of moving in there?

Have to say after dating someone at work that ended badly, running into her from time to time isn't enjoyable.

March 6, 2019, 11:05 a.m.

Seriously tho Syncro, what's her beef with you? Are you still thinking of moving in there?

Have to say after dating someone at work that ended badly, running into her from time to time isn't enjoyable.

It's mostly just something that seemed funny post up, but the location is pretty prime for me hence the interest. There are a number of other buildings in the immediate area though so it wouldn't necessarily be into hers. TBH there aren't really a lot of details, it basically came down to some different philosophies and ways of dealing with things.

March 6, 2019, 12:14 p.m.

It's mostly just something that seemed funny post up, but the location is pretty prime for me hence the interest. There are a number of other buildings in the immediate area though so it wouldn't necessarily be into hers. TBH there aren't really a lot of details, it basically came down to some different philosophies and ways of dealing with things.

She didn't like Charlie?

March 6, 2019, 12:23 p.m.

She didn't like Charlie?

lol - there's a blast from the past. I wonder how many people will get that reference?

March 6, 2019, 1:05 p.m.

I'll just leave this here

March 6, 2019, 1:56 p.m.

LOL

I’m doing a reno job right now and as I walk into the building this woman walking by with her dog stops and says hello. Then she gets going again and says to the dog “C’mon Charlie, let’s go. “

I had to try pretty hard not to laugh.

March 6, 2019, 2:30 p.m.

Oh it burns, it burns

I can't stop thinking of you

Are you burning too?

Not everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.