Diamond Parking Tickets, Pay Them?

May 6, 2012, 9:54 p.m.

It's frustrating dealing with our infrastructure. No space warp theory required to explain that one.

Yeah … frustration is owning a car that can do 180 km/h, but not having the infrastructure to always be able to drive it at that speed.

May 6, 2012, 9:56 p.m.

ya, thankfully i'm just about to leave work and go out on the road bike for a short spin before i head over to job #2 to finish building a fence.

i actually really like building fences. yknow it was sunday today?

May 6, 2012, 10:13 p.m.

i actually really like building fences. yknow it was sunday today?

yup. i've worked every weekend for the past three months - days of the week don't mean anything to me anymore.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

May 6, 2012, 10:30 p.m.

in response to lady gravity's pos rep comment re my post about the amount i've been workingand it explaining why i'm so grumpy:

my views/beliefs on things one haven't changed, but my patience for people who commit stupidities is far shorter lately than it usally is. incompentent shit is driving me fucking bonkers these days and unfortunately i've been noticing the stupid shit a lot more these days - which in some ways is a good thing.

for example 3 times within the past week either in my truck or on my bike i've come close to plowing over pedestrians that are too busy staring at their feet or the phones with their music on while they walk out into an intersection on a red light or through a stop sign that they haven't noticed.

today on my ride home from work some fuckwad in a white civic almost ran me over when he suddenly changed lanes. the only reason i didn't get hit is becuase i was anticipating such stupid behaviour. the only reason i didn't pull this clown out of his car and make him eat his bumper is that i don't want to go to jail.

sometimes i really beleive that this palne tis just absolutely fucked, not because of global warming or anything like that but because of the incompetents inhabiting the place.

i need to relieve some stress, time to go snap one off.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

May 6, 2012, 10:38 p.m.

Since everyone is all riled up. I'd like to add it was a free parking lot, not paid. I pretty much always pay for pay parking.

May 6, 2012, 11:19 p.m.

Since everyone is all riled up. I'd like to add it was a free parking lot, not paid. I pretty much always pay for pay parking.

Don't pay.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

May 8, 2012, 6:15 a.m.

in response to lady gravity's pos rep comment re my post about the amount i've been workingand it explaining why i'm so grumpy:

my views/beliefs on things one haven't changed, but my patience for people who commit stupidities is far shorter lately than it usally is. incompentent shit is driving me fucking bonkers these days and unfortunately i've been noticing the stupid shit a lot more these days - which in some ways is a good thing.

for example 3 times within the past week either in my truck or on my bike i've come close to plowing over pedestrians that are too busy staring at their feet or the phones with their music on while they walk out into an intersection on a red light or through a stop sign that they haven't noticed.

today on my ride home from work some fuckwad in a white civic almost ran me over when he suddenly changed lanes. the only reason i didn't get hit is becuase i was anticipating such stupid behaviour. the only reason i didn't pull this clown out of his car and make him eat his bumper is that i don't want to go to jail.

sometimes i really beleive that this palne tis just absolutely fucked, not because of global warming or anything like that but because of the incompetents inhabiting the place.

i need to relieve some stress, time to go snap one off.

If there were a "best of", this would be there.

That must have been the most angry masterbastion session of all time.

:D

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

May 8, 2012, 8:23 a.m.

^He was thinking about 29ers the entire time!

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 8, 2012, 8:41 a.m.

^He was thinking about 29ers the entire time!

29ers, brian park and paved fucking trails

Ellen Langer

May 8, 2012, 8:51 a.m.

So what you're saying is that you're without female companionship at the moment?

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

May 8, 2012, 9:46 a.m.

F Dave's house, let's go for a bike ride!!

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

May 9, 2012, 9:56 a.m.

So what you're saying is that you're without female companionship at the moment?

Kn.

it's worse than that, you could say i am without life at the moment.

Ellen Langer

May 9, 2012, 9:58 a.m.

it's worse than that, you could say i am without life at the moment.

lets get a dawn patrol ride next week going.

May 9, 2012, 10:02 a.m.

lets get a dawn patrol ride next week going.

I am down for a dawn patrol next week.

May 10, 2012, 8:46 a.m.

this space is intentionally blank, other than this note about it being blank.