Dear Montreal-

July 8, 2009, 11:22 p.m.

I'm hoping to impress the girl I'm hoping to date with a trip to monaco I'm hoping she'll pay for her part of and I'm hoping to be there just in time for f1

Nothing gets a girl like a nice trip and she has pay her way. She will be like putty in your hands.

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"

July 8, 2009, 11:24 p.m.

I'm hoping to impress the girl I'm hoping to date with a trip to monaco I'm hoping she'll pay for her part of and I'm hoping to be there just in time for f1

LOL

that is the most reatrded thing ever even a retarded would say thats retarded

July 9, 2009, 8:19 a.m.

Sounds like you're just better off cruising for a hooker.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 9, 2009, 2:08 p.m.

Yes bring back the Montreal GP Bernie you little farging dwarf.

Wrong. Always.

July 9, 2009, 2:22 p.m.

Hey bro, you got it wrong. You should go go-karting instead.

Sober

July 9, 2009, 2:33 p.m.

Hey bro, you got it wrong. You should go go-karting instead.

yup. you probably should.

July 9, 2009, 2:47 p.m.

We already went go-karting and that went well.
So Monaco is next step I think.

July 9, 2009, 2:48 p.m.

I miss the Vancouver Indy. I know it's different but it was sweet.

It was awesooooooooome.

Too bad Vancouver isn't cool enough for Formula 1

July 9, 2009, 10:38 p.m.

We already went go-karting and that went well.
So Monaco is next step I think.

Gotta have the scratch to play in monte carlo.
The Sector Rocher is way cheaper, and the seats, provided you get there early, and i mean early, are pretty darned good.
Man, its a bucket list kinda thing. im beyond stoked that i have the opportunity to go. Cant wait for Le Mans, and another F1 Race. :rocker:

Fear me. I have a Cabin in montana.
::Team Pancake Pride::

July 10, 2009, 4:21 a.m.

Dear old Montreal should focus its attention on providing medical doctors, dealing with corruption, putting paint stripes on their roads, fixing the multitudes of car-wrecking potholes, educating their drivers not to be aggressive self-serving dumbfucks, erradicating smokers and removing ridiculous bylaws like $420 fines for not holding the handrail on the escalator in metro stations.

IMO, Montreal has more important priorities then racing cars in circles (and if you really want to drive in a circle (since their are pretty much no left turns allowed anywhere) just try to go from A to B and I can guarantee you'll be driving around in a circle at some point)

Goin' Down?

July 10, 2009, 8:06 a.m.

Dear old Montreal should focus its attention on providing medical doctors, dealing with corruption, putting paint stripes on their roads, fixing the multitudes of car-wrecking potholes, educating their drivers not to be aggressive self-serving dumbfucks, erradicating smokers and removing ridiculous bylaws like $420 fines for not holding the handrail on the escalator in metro stations.

IMO, Montreal has more important priorities then racing cars in circles (and if you really want to drive in a circle (since their are pretty much no left turns allowed anywhere) just try to go from A to B and I can guarantee you'll be driving around in a circle at some point)

who let you in this thread? I also support mtl getting f1 again, I need to see a race one of these days.

Posted via Mobile Device

FAMILYBIKERIDE
823/Ringle rear wheel FS!
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=103825

i went black over two years ago and haven't gone back

July 10, 2009, 9:47 a.m.

so just like any other city on the entire fucking planet.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

July 10, 2009, 2:55 p.m.

so just like any other city on the entire fucking planet.

Adam West just out smarted you.

July 10, 2009, 3:26 p.m.

removing ridiculous bylaws like $420 fines for not holding the handrail on the escalator in metro stations.

:???:

Ok, that's just stupid.

July 10, 2009, 3:31 p.m.

I guess things went to shit after Rocket Richard was suspended that one time way back in the 40's or 50's.
:ohthedrama:

Wrong. Always.