Dear God

Aug. 13, 2013, 2:08 p.m.

thank-you God for the internet. it really is a remarkable tool. it's a distraction, entertainment, a legitimate device for business, and, well, so much more. i mean really, you know more about it that i do, i just use it and kinda go along for the ride like so many of us little people at the bottom of the technology food chain.

one issue i do have God, if you'll forgive me for saying, is the whole Facebook thing. it's hard to describe or fully explain why, but i just hate it, and i don't want to join. i know i know, my email is out there, i do the Linkedin thing (which is almost the same, but i only do it because i've been told to by my leaders…) and here i am on a public forum, but i see it is different, quite different. actually, i think it might even be evil, and i don't want to be forced to join. problem is, websites seem to be getting less and less relevant, everyone just says, go to the Facebook page. i'm like, why do i want to go to your facebook page, i'm on your fricking website? why do i have to 'like' us on facebook? why are all website updates on facebook?

God, will you eventually force me to join facebook? will i have an alternative, or will i turn on my computer one morning and it will say, "in order to have access to any part of the internet from now on, you must sign in to facebook".

please, please God, say it ain't so. i fear it's getting closer to that every day. oh and by the way God.

FUCK OFF FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohthedrama:

Aug. 13, 2013, 2:16 p.m.

In my opinion, any letter to God should have beer in it somewhere. I only showed up for the beer, which I was left without.

Aug. 13, 2013, 2:23 p.m.

thank-you God for the internet.

FUCK OFF FACEBOOK!:

Hopefully KenN will get on this soon. He is God, right?

Libre? Libre como el vienta……

Aug. 13, 2013, 2:38 p.m.

There is no god. Facebook is the proof. Would any god allow a douche like Zuckerberg get fabulously rich for doing nothing special? Of course not. Zuckerberg, Trump, Chris Brown, One Direction… they are all here to show us that the world is run by chance. And to the lucky go the spoils.

Aug. 13, 2013, 3:07 p.m.

OP knows to capitalize god but not the first word in each sentence. That's Facebook level material there.

Facebook's all about the people you have on it. If your 'friends' suck so will Facebook. Mines pretty packed with hilarity and fun.

Aug. 13, 2013, 3:14 p.m.

I'm just going to go out on a limb and ask the OP what everyone in NBR is dying to know….

Does jbv stand for Justin Bieber's Vagina?

If so, lay off the capitalization critique guys. Do you know how hard it is to hit a key with your right labia and hold the shift key with your left?

Aug. 13, 2013, 3:35 p.m.

idontunderstandthepointofthisthread

Being an agoraphobic adrenaline junkie would be pretty convenient, because you could get your rush from just going to the store to get some milk instead of having to jump off a mountain or out of an airplane.

they also call me "balloon"