Daylight Savings Time

Oct. 23, 2022, 3:36 p.m.

Posted by: [email protected]

Posted by: SixZeroSixOne

Anyone noticed that this forum is still operating on standard time? 

All timestamps are off by one hour! 🤔

Log out, log back in.

It's a longstanding bug, sorry.

I finally fixed this bug (I think). Daylight saving time starting/ending or travelling to a different time zone should no longer mess up the timestamps.

Oct. 23, 2022, 5:45 p.m.

We had the perfect moment to abandon this bullshit 2 years ago yet we pushed it off. Why cant we do anything ourselves?

Oct. 23, 2022, 7:40 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

We had the perfect moment to abandon this bullshit 2 years ago yet we pushed it off. Why cant we do anything ourselves?

Ugh so true.

Oct. 23, 2022, 8:28 p.m.

Well you could just drive around in your black dodge  PU with the fuck trudeau sticker

yelling fuck trudeau and refusing  to acknowledge   DLS or whatever you feel like ?

Oct. 24, 2022, 4:15 a.m.

People who bitch about a one hour time change should try taking a long flight east/west, or try shift work.

Oct. 24, 2022, 8:17 a.m.

Posted by: switch

People who bitch about a one hour time change should try taking a long flight east/west, or try shift work.

or try the DLS time change during shift work.

Oct. 24, 2022, 8:57 a.m.

It’s coming I think within a year. BC is waiting for Washington, Oregon and California to make the change. Those states are in the process of getting their federal government to enact the laws (or whatever) to do so. I looked it up yesterday because I was curious.

Oct. 24, 2022, 9:34 a.m.

Posted by: andy-eunson

It’s coming I think within a year. BC is waiting for Washington, Oregon and California to make the change. Those states are in the process of getting their federal government to enact the laws (or whatever) to do so. I looked it up yesterday because I was curious.

This is a good point.  The thought of driving due south and losing/gaining an hour makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Oct. 24, 2022, 1:27 p.m.

Posted by: switch

That's like having someone poke you in the eye twice a year for no good reason, and then telling you "this is nothing, try getting kicked in the nuts!" When you ask them to stop.

Sure, getting kicked in the nuts would be worse, but I'd still rather pass on the pointless eye jab.

Last edited by: Kenny on Oct. 24, 2022, 1:27 p.m., edited 1 time in total.