Dad who killed daughter's bf for getting her into hardcore drugs

July 14, 2011, 9:44 a.m.

If the drugged extra and gangbanged is real…That's what snapped Dad. It seems it was already an ongoing ordeal with the family and the boyfriend…the sexual abuse is what sent him over the edge. As it would me. Any long time reader of mine knows my stance if anyone in my family is sexually abused. I know it's 4yrs for manslaughter and accept it…Bring it. But that fucker's dead.

I agree sir. If that's true than I would have taken the guy and the five others out too. Dude's a hero in my books. If you're not willing to do hard time to protect your family, you're a fucking coward.

QFT. If the sexual abuse is true this guy got off easy.

This is why you have "shovel" friends.

July 14, 2011, 10:48 a.m.

QFT. If the sexual abuse is true this guy got off easy.

This is why you have "shovel" friends.

I have an idea for a Deathwish style movie involving a group of trailbuilder/vigilantes who use bodies as trail features.

Wrong. Always.

July 14, 2011, 11:46 a.m.

I have an idea for a Deathwish style movie involving a group of trailbuilder/vigilantes who use bodies as trail features.

The technical term you are seeking is Berm Filler.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 14, 2011, 3:55 p.m.

If you're not willing to do hard time to protect your family, you're a fucking coward.

!!!!!win.

Clunking is for retards.

July 14, 2011, 4:03 p.m.

Father of a 9-year old girl here.

If anyone did this to my daughter:

The final straw was the "boyfriend" and 5 others shot the girl up, gang banged her on camera and sent the father the video.

He would not only die, but I'd hire 5 of the biggest ex-cons I could find, pay them an obscene amount of money, let them gang rape the prick, film it, send it to all of the pick's 5 buddies, kill the prick, then go after the other 5 until such time someone could stop me. Find each, repeat.

Just sayin'.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.

July 14, 2011, 4:58 p.m.

I have the feeling this father will be getting some respect from his fellow inmates. One thing true criminals hate is people who do stuff to kids and females.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 14, 2011, 6:15 p.m.

A 16 year old girl getting sucked in to the lifestyle that an older guy has is completely out of the parents hands, she's a goner. How the father reacted is not surprsing at all. Like cmon your little girl geting toyed with by some dip shit, would drive me off the deep end real quick

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

July 15, 2011, 7:10 a.m.

I have the feeling this father will be getting some respect from his fellow inmates. One thing true criminals hate is people who do stuff to kids and females.

Apparently he is a hero around town right now.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
— Sigmund Freud

:canada: :usa:

July 15, 2011, 7:21 a.m.

Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."
- The Daily Telegraph (1877)

July 15, 2011, 8:23 a.m.

You could give the trail name "severed dick" a whole new meaning.

www.natooke.com

July 15, 2011, 5:39 p.m.

You go as far as you need to. You know your starting to get close when you enjoy it

July 16, 2011, 12:35 a.m.

You go as far as you need to. You know your starting to get close when you enjoy it

Go as far as I need to?…Absolutely. I'd NEED to know he understands WHY he's about to die.
"enjoy it"??? The entire experience would be and should be miserable.

July 16, 2011, 1:21 a.m.

A 16 year old girl getting sucked in to the lifestyle that an older guy has is completely out of the parents hands, she's a goner. How the father reacted is not surprsing at all. Like cmon your little girl geting toyed with by some dip shit, would drive me off the deep end real quick

^^^This is the truth. While good parenting definitely decreases the odds of something like this happening the daughter is still able to make even the most epic mistakes while under the best parents possible. I don't blame my parents for my mistakes they raised me to be good but parents are only a small chunk of the influence pie at that age in this day. Some people quickly said that you wouldn't have let your daughter be with this guy in the first place but I'd bet this wasn't the first time this dad took a stand, she was probably just a girl with a mind of her own.

July 16, 2011, 1:37 a.m.

A friend of mine brought up a funny story when we were talking about the protection of children. He's like oh I'm pretty good to go if someone does something to my daughter….. their grandfather has already claimed he's had a great life and will gladly spend his golden years in jail ending the life of anyone who would mess with his grand daughters.

July 16, 2011, 6:15 a.m.

A friend of mine brought up a funny story when we were talking about the protection of children. He's like oh I'm pretty good to go if someone does something to my daughter….. their grandfather has already claimed he's had a great life and will gladly spend his golden years in jail ending the life of anyone who would mess with his grand daughters.

See Dads like this always freak me out because there's no need to go on and on about it lest it become a self fulfilling prophecy. The more you warn your daughter not to date thugs and jerks the more likely it is that she'll probably date one just to piss you off. Next thing you know you walk in on them doing the nasty and cry "You're raping my daughter!!!" Kill the dude, then your daughter is all like WTF dad you just killed my boyfriend!!!

Not saying the thug didn't deserve it but parents can't always live their life in constant fear. It'll just ruin their relationship with their kids.

www.natooke.com