Coyotes.

March 16, 2013, 11:48 a.m.

I dont know whats wose farmers stupid opinions or the fact that there are probably thousands more like him in america

LOL

March 16, 2013, 1:08 p.m.

surprise! farmer doesn't get it.

March 16, 2013, 1:38 p.m.

I dont know whats wose farmers stupid opinions or the fact that there are probably thousands more like him in america

You missed a few zeros.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 16, 2013, 1:43 p.m.

farmer , i did click on the link re the dead dogs although i couldn't bring myself to read two thousand words +/- of un-paragraphed text .

my question though is , if the hunters sent their dogs out offline to track down and tree mountain lions so they could shoot them out of the trees , but the dogs themselves became prey for other predators , is that considered
( a ) bad luck
( b ) a natural injustice
( c ) poor training/planning on the the part of the hunters
( d ) natures' way of dealing with non-natural predators
( e ) justification to go out and kill more mountain lions
( f ) payback , plain and simple

March 16, 2013, 1:46 p.m.

Those aren't the only dogs that have been killed, just one of the more widely distributed pictures.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

March 16, 2013, 2:11 p.m.

being a dedicated dog guy myself , i feel for the dogs , but hey , they wouldn't have been there if their owners didn't feel the need to go out and use the dogs to help them kill animals in the first place .

if you're gonna be a predator , don't be surprised or act indignant that other predators might react in kind .

btw , i did go back and read the whole story and i gotta say the writer maybe missed a " learning moment " when he had to gasp post hole his way back to his truck worrying about the wolves . if i'm not mistaken he and his buddies were armed , and the wolves already had their kill . the wolves certainly wouldn't risk a night time attack on a group of armed humans .

what was your answer , btw ?

March 16, 2013, 6:16 p.m.

Grey wolves are not native to this area. They were imported from northern AB, where they are devastating caribou populations.]

Ummm, no. It's lose of habitat due to oil sands development that's messin' with the 'boo.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 16, 2013, 6:44 p.m.

Grey wolves are the larger, more aggressive cousins of the Rocky Mtn wolves that were killed off by ranchers because they were taking out their cattle herds.

Grey wolves are not native to this area.

This is true. Wolves used to live everywhere in North America, but they were eradicated from the lower 48 states by humans.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 16, 2013, 6:47 p.m.

Ummm, no. It's lose of habitat due to oil sands development that's messin' with the 'boo.

Proof via Counter Punch please.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

March 16, 2013, 7:04 p.m.

I only read sleeper's first post.

Shoot 'em.

Trucks and Guns.

March 16, 2013, 7:05 p.m.

I only read sleeper's first post.

Shoot 'em.

The only good Coyote is a dead Coyote.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

March 16, 2013, 7:22 p.m.

Proof via Counter Punch please.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/08/09/obama-and-the-tar-sands-pipeline/print

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 16, 2013, 7:35 p.m.

here is the link

What happened to the good old days when you kept your dog leashed and humped it over hill and dale in pursuit? Radio collar = lazy ass assassins posing as the Great White Hunter.
What does cougar taste like anyways? (LG?) Do you eat cougar meat? wtf is the point of shooting a treed cat? Oh my that's very brave, eh? :rolleyes:
Cocksuckers, you should have to kill it with a pen-knife.

March 16, 2013, 7:42 p.m.

What happened to the good old days when you kept your dog leashed and humped it over hill and dale in pursuit? Radio collar = lazy ass assassins posing as the Great White Hunter.
What does cougar taste like anyways? (LG?) Do you eat cougar meat? wtf is the point of shooting a treed cat? Oh my that's very brave, eh? :rolleyes:

Ah, the great self righteous white Yabbo of NBR.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

March 16, 2013, 8 p.m.

Ah, the great self righteous white Yabbo of NBR.

I actually agree with tungsten on this one. Using dogs to hunt animals you cant eat is retarded.

…and Farmer's "great white hunter" friends allude to understanding how nature works,but can't…..quite…..grasp……ah fuck it, they're idiots,hunting with dogs that don't understand the balance between prey and predator.

Pastor of Muppets