Coyotes.

March 21, 2013, 4:26 a.m.

You make my toilets and faucets and computers and LCD panels and couches and cars and forks and fridges and clothes and toothpaste?

Silica, kaolinite, nickel, iron, copper, gold, silver, carbon, timber, cotton, leather, lead, zinc, manganese, chromium, nickel, magnesium, sulfur, molybdenum, vanadium, platinum, antimony, barium, beryllium, cobalt, chromium, gallium, neodymium, indium, palladium, rhodium, silver, strontium, tin, titanium, tungsten, zirconium, oil, mica, titanium, aluminum, limestone, flourite, coal, uranium,…..

Should I go on?

That's the problem with cities, they're refuges for the weak, the fish that didn't evolve.

I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.

March 21, 2013, 5:54 a.m.

Keep your zirconium - I'll take the LCD panel instead.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 21, 2013, 6 a.m.

Keep your zirconium - I'll take the LCD panel instead.

Then yer gonna need some of that indium,cadmium,cobalt,gold and mercury.

I too thought these things came from Santa or London drugs…..turns out they're mined by people living in small towns and out in the sticks.

Pastor of Muppets

March 21, 2013, 6:23 a.m.

Ridiculous.. All of my uncles and dad are registered gun owners. None of them have hunted in 35 yrs….

March 21, 2013, 6:51 a.m.

10 pages and no coyote burgers what a disappointment

March 21, 2013, 8:50 a.m.

Ridiculous.. All of my uncles and dad are registered gun owners. None of them have hunted in 35 yrs….

Notice I didn't say all?

I know many firearm owners do not hunt and that number doesn't represent the exact amount of hunters in Canada.

You do not need to be a registered firearms owner to hunt.

Archery is one very popular method. Also, youth hunters do not need a firearms license as long as they are accompanied by someone who is licensed. It is perfectly legal for adults to use the same method as well.

While there may be at least 1,830,542 gun owners in Canada, the number of hunters could be even greater.

>>---------> (x)
My flickr

March 21, 2013, 9:36 a.m.

That is ridiculous. They should get off their butts and start hunting again

Pastor of Muppets

March 21, 2013, 10:38 a.m.

I love wandering around in the bush but id rather not be hunting. just dosnt appeal to me for some reason. In fact I dont have a problem with killing animals either but Id rather not deal with the whole meat/carcass issue, seems like a pain in the ass.

Fishing on the other hand I like.

March 21, 2013, 11:16 a.m.

It is quite a challenge to remove a few hundred pounds of bone and meat from the bush while trying to keep it clean. I totally understand people not wanting to deal with the mess that comes with hunting. It certainly isn't for everyone.

Like many of my fellow hunters, hunting is a huge part of my life and there is nothing I love more than spending time in the woods while hunting.

The camo gear I'm wearing in this picture was made in Vancouver. Something I try to do when buying equipment is to support small companies that still hand make their products in NA or Europe.

>>---------> (x)
My flickr

March 21, 2013, 11:32 a.m.

I think its just with my limited free time id rather be brapping around in the mountains on my moto/trials bike/MTB/Snomobile. then eating a fat tbone steak from my butcher around the fire after.

March 21, 2013, 6:49 p.m.

what i meant by redonkulous was…

just because you have 198 000 long gun owners in canada doesnt mean they are all hunting for food . ……..

and should they no longer be allowed to hunt they would suddenly be burdening the iga butcher etc….

March 21, 2013, 9:19 p.m.

Silica, kaolinite, nickel, iron, copper, gold, silver, carbon, timber, cotton, leather, lead, zinc, manganese, chromium, nickel, magnesium, sulfur, molybdenum, vanadium, platinum, antimony, barium, beryllium, cobalt, chromium, gallium, neodymium, indium, palladium, rhodium, silver, strontium, tin, titanium, tungsten, zirconium, oil, mica, titanium, aluminum, limestone, flourite, coal, uranium,…..

Should I go on?

No. Leave me out of this.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 25, 2013, 11:49 p.m.

the picture I posted is probably too gruesome to be SFW by the new nanny-state standards.

that's impossible! there is no such thing as too gruesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJr7Ph5SGO4

March 26, 2013, 12:48 a.m.

Ive never been hunting. I'll either like it or go vegan afterwards, so I'll continue to get cooter splinters from being on the fence

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

March 26, 2013, 1 a.m.

zed prefers man bum

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells