Convoy

March 22, 2022, 2:54 p.m.

Stolen from some guy's twitter. 

"So far the Freedom Convoy has destroyed the CPC and extended Trudeau’s term to 2025.

Where do I donate?"

March 22, 2022, 6:51 p.m.

That ^^is the thing about politics it is SO political

in any case  don't forget the real question is still

did the truckers finaly get their way boys ?

some one might be standing around with his dick in his hand

but I duno whom it is at this point ?

Last edited by: XXX_er on March 22, 2022, 6:52 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 22, 2022, 7:14 p.m.

I dunno XXX, I went to the office all last week, worked without masks with Californian who definitely came down with it hard on Friday night.

I’m feeling fine, but working from home for another five days till five days and a PCR test have passed.

I do not believe the truckers solved the pandemic.

#Freedumbachieved?

Last edited by: heckler on March 22, 2022, 8:42 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 23, 2022, 12:55 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

"The thing about politics is it is so political"

That's quote of the year material right there, cause I never would have made that connection myself ...

March 23, 2022, 3:32 p.m.

ok your link ^^ was better

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/conservatives-slam-liberal-power-grab-ndp-pact-1.6393205

"Obviously, they have agreed to a radical and extreme agenda to expand the power of government by taking away the freedoms of the people," Poilievre said in a social media post. He urged his supporters to "take action" and "help me fight against the coalition."

notice the talking points Pierre light is hitting^^ take away freedom/ take action/ help me fight,

them guys with the fuck Trudeau stickers on their dodge ram pu's will lap this shit up, so we can expect more of this kind of rhetoric from the cons, i just hope their supporters will be smart enough to do their research and not storm the white house ;)

there is actualay nothing illegal or proceduraly wrong with the 2 parties forming an agreement in parliament, the Libs will get "a majority" , the NDP will get some things they want, the cons will just get pissed off

i know this announcement this will piss them off in the tire shops and lingerie outlets of Smithers

PP's comments are particularly goofy when you remember that the Cons proposed a coalition with the NDP and the FUCKING BLOC.

March 23, 2022, 4:14 p.m.

Also, Jason Kenney is out there whining about this agreement. Considering he was a Harper cabinet minister, the irony is delicious.

March 23, 2022, 5:18 p.m.

Cons are so whiny when they don't get their way...  something like Trump and his zealots.

March 23, 2022, 6:55 p.m.

The con dumbs made it to "Victoria Island" to save us from the "NDP/Liberal stronghold". Nice to know the village I grew up in (pop. 7500) has a bunch of anti-vax mustard tigers hanging around.

March 23, 2022, 7:03 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

Also, Jason Kenney is out there whining about this agreement. Considering he was a Harper cabinet minister, the irony is delicious.

" As it turns out, running a sham campaign isn't against electoral law but funding it with irregular donations is, and OEC investigators wanted to know where the money came from and who knew about it." 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/jason-kenney-kamikaze-campaign-investigations-1.6385745

Kenny may have other fish to fry

March 24, 2022, 7:39 a.m.

What a surprise.... didnt get reimbursed by the convoy organizers? Ladies and gentlemen, the gullibles.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-convoy-protest-regrets-1.6394502

March 24, 2022, 9:06 a.m.

It's sad to read that.  A lot of people got swept up in the momentum.  It feels good to be part of a movement even if the purpose is not very clear.

March 24, 2022, 9:46 a.m.

Posted by: bux-bux

What a surprise.... didnt get reimbursed by the convoy organizers? Ladies and gentlemen, the gullibles.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-convoy-protest-regrets-1.6394502

Tyranny of government right here, obviously fake news because CBC... right?

March 24, 2022, 12:37 p.m.

in any case don't forget the real question is still

Kind of, but even when this all started pretty much everyone was expecting the mandates to soon be lifted anyway. It's like demanding fireworks for the 4th of July and then patting yourself on the back.

Of course I think what they really wanted was to burn Trudeau at the stake so extending his term through a negotiation with a turban wearing brown guy probably stings for a lot of them.

Last edited by: chupacabra on March 24, 2022, 12:37 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
March 24, 2022, 1:15 p.m.

They arrested one of the attempted aronists. 

Police are apparently saying the guy was "mentally ill" and that it "had nothing to do with the convoy protest" 

Where's that meme of the cop holding the colour pallet up to Peter Griffins face which tells him how to know if someone is mentally ill or a terrorist?

March 24, 2022, 5:33 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

in any case don't forget the real question is still

Kind of, but even when this all started pretty much everyone was expecting the mandates to soon be lifted anyway. It's like demanding fireworks for the 4th of July and then patting yourself on the back.

Of course I think what they really wanted was to burn Trudeau at the stake so extending his term through a negotiation with a turban wearing brown guy probably stings for a lot of them.

I wonder what the brown guys who attended the protest think of this...come to think of it, there were more than 5 brown guys. Where is Majin when you need him?