Convoy

Feb. 24, 2022, 6:25 p.m.

now we are talking ideas ^^ based in reality

but really you had to look at the whole thing in context

Trudeau would have been privy to the people with guns in Coutts and this had to be a big warning

what was really going on and how far did an insurrection go for the emergencies act to make sense ?

Last edited by: XXX_er on Feb. 24, 2022, 6:31 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 25, 2022, 8:17 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

With the emergencies act having been instituted for only 30 days and being rescinded well before that just the other day, I was wondering if this was an intentional move by the Libs to bait the Cons into foaming at the mouth over the whole thing to help expose the underbelly of the party. Realistically, they didn't need to call the emergency measures act and the police movements could have been conducted without it. 

Have you watched the video of Elizabeth May explaining why she voted yes on implementing the Emergencies Act?

The convoy was a foreign funded disruption of the Canadian economy. The very definition of what the Act was intended to cover.

Feb. 25, 2022, 9:18 a.m.

Was it a fun party with bouncey castles and suanas, good old hard working Canadains trying to git that nancy boy Trudeau to go away

OR did Canada lose control of its borders in at least 2 places being the ambassador bridge & armed the insurrection at Coutts, did Canada lose control of its seat of government

all financed by foriegn money

depends on how you want to spin it IMO but i disagree the emergency measures act was an over reaction cuz nobody had any idea where it was going

Also alot of them crayon eaters were saying they were ready to die ( quitters dude) so there were threats of violence

I'm still amazed that nobody got killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2OlAXDW7W0

this is a very long 45 min vid I havent watched yet either but 5th estate so it will be good

Last edited by: XXX_er on Feb. 25, 2022, 9:28 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Feb. 26, 2022, 3:15 p.m.

Doesnt ^^ paint the average convoy goer in a positive light but a pretty accurate accounting of events and nothing really new

https://globalnews.ca/news/8646644/freedom-convoy-over-but-anger-remains/

With the Ukraine situation reporting on the convoy has almost dissapeared from the news cycle but here ^^ is an artical on the rise of Populism

Last edited by: XXX_er on Feb. 26, 2022, 3:23 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Feb. 26, 2022, 3:24 p.m.

I saw a Reddit post that a bunch more convoyers were driving to Victoria again.. like talk about fuckin tone deaf.

Feb. 26, 2022, 3:31 p.m.

well they have the right to protest of course but for how long will they be tolerated

and most important will there be bouncy castles ?

Feb. 26, 2022, 4:50 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

I saw a Reddit post that a bunch more convoyers were driving to Victoria again.. like talk about fuckin tone deaf.

I am in Victoria for the weekend. Seen a few pick ups with flags driving around. No honking, no one gives a shit... It's pathetic. Appears Ram pick ups are the choice of vehicle for these guys. All makes sense now.

Feb. 26, 2022, 5:22 p.m.

Posted by: bux-bux

I am in Victoria for the weekend. Seen a few pick ups with flags driving around. No honking, no one gives a shit... It's pathetic. Appears Ram pick ups are the choice of vehicle for these guys. All makes sense now.

#ramranchresistance

Feb. 27, 2022, 1:28 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

well they have the right to protest of course but for how long will they be tolerated

and most important will there be bouncy castles ?

bouncy blouses.....

Feb. 27, 2022, 4:13 p.m.

Saw a small group of convoyers in Alberni waving flags in front of the Walmart, a bunch more driving around in their lifted full size diesels with flags mounted in the box. Stereotype gonna stereotype I guess.

Feb. 27, 2022, 10:08 p.m.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/charter-gg-disinformation-civic-awareness-1.6365223

What many convoy protesters get wrong about constitutional rights and the Governor General

Feb. 28, 2022, 1:54 p.m.

The trucker’s blockade that shut down the Canada-US border cost Ottawa billions in lost trade, seriously damaged the image of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and showed that less than 100 ZZ Top look-alike truckers could hold Canada to ransom.

heh heh 

https://ericmargolis.com/2022/02/americas-war/

Feb. 28, 2022, 2:18 p.m.

The Convoy's have / had not really impacted my day to day so I watched with mild interest. Primarily with a chuckle at their seeming inability to not shoot themselves in the foot in front of cameras.

As a proud new Canadian what has really annoyed me of late is that they have hijacked the Canadian flag...

Where I should be thinking "look at this legend supporting our athletes, troops, country etc..." you now think faarrk me he/she is one of them.....

Feb. 28, 2022, 6:56 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

The trucker’s blockade that shut down the Canada-US border cost Ottawa billions in lost trade, seriously damaged the image of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and showed that less than 100 ZZ Top look-alike truckers could hold Canada to ransom.

heh heh 

Great line !  ^^ but try and find a Convoy story in the news

its all churned  and the Ukraine is the new news,  

I hesitate to say the situ in the Ukraine might have been a gift for JT

March 2, 2022, 5:40 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

heh heh 

also heh heh in the same article

Meanwhile, back in darkest Ukraine, pro- and anti-government factions are trading occasional shells while the US government in Washington claims war is imminent.  The facts on the ground do not support such alarmism.

You really need to actually read this dogshit you post.  He claimed that Putin wasn't up to anything and Biden just wanted a distraction.  He wrote this 10 days ago.  The guy is a fucking genius.  LMAO.