Convoy

Feb. 11, 2022, 3:48 p.m.

Freedumb Freedum!

https://twitter.com/grahamctv/status/1492224151255490568?s=20&t=G-1eZgS6NhZtVlTOA6kRPg

Last edited by: bux-bux on Feb. 11, 2022, 3:48 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 11, 2022, 3:59 p.m.

Posted by: Schnickelfritz

Well, this is a little disturbing that our emergency infrastructure is so vulnerable to foreign interference.

Ottawa police said Thursday that a significant amount of calls that “almost jammed” the city’s 911 phone system on Wednesday evening came from U.S. addresses.

“They were coming in from the United States,” Ottawa police chief Peter Sloly said in a news conference Thursday.

“Not exclusively, but significantly from United States addresses.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/8609284/ottawa-trucker-convoy-airport-disruptions/

That seems fishy. If you call 911 anywhere in Canada or US, it routes to the nearest 911 dispatcher automatically. How would you be able to call 911 and force it to route to the Ottawa area dispatch?

Last edited by: KenN on Feb. 11, 2022, 3:59 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 11, 2022, 4:13 p.m.

Posted by: KenN

Well, this is a little disturbing that our emergency infrastructure is so vulnerable to foreign interference.

Ottawa police said Thursday that a significant amount of calls that “almost jammed” the city’s 911 phone system on Wednesday evening came from U.S. addresses.

“They were coming in from the United States,” Ottawa police chief Peter Sloly said in a news conference Thursday.

That seems fishy. If you call 911 anywhere in Canada or US, it routes to the nearest 911 dispatcher automatically. How would you be able to call 911 and force it to route to the Ottawa area dispatch?

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure you could use a VOIP spoofing service like spoofmyphone and choose an Ottawa number. It's the same way people SWAT game streamers.

Last edited by: Schnickelfritz on Feb. 11, 2022, 4:14 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 11, 2022, 4:15 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

There are now rumors of a flotilla/naval blockade of some ports.

Considering the organizers are linked to soros, what should their consequences be ? If most of you endorse huge fines and life changing confiscation of livelihood (cdl's), what should happen to those got this started? Life imprisonment and surrendering their contact info?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOROS!

I heard it was Hillary!  And Obama!  All the globalist cucks that want to uh…. disrupt international trade? 

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on Feb. 11, 2022, 4:19 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 11, 2022, 5:21 p.m.

Woman in Durham, Canada accidentally contacts police in Durham, U.K.:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6348913

Feb. 11, 2022, 9:20 p.m.

Fuck me boys, this is not going to end well.

https://pressprogress.ca/we-are-fed-up-wealthy-business-people-who-donated-to-far-right-convoy-believe-they-are-oppressed/

Last edited by: syncro on Feb. 11, 2022, 9:21 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 11, 2022, 10:12 p.m.

Posted by: Hepcat

Woman in Durham, Canada accidentally contacts police in Durham, U.K.:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6348913

Searched for Durham police website, connects using live chat. Sooooo ... not using 911. Which wouldn't work in the UK anyway, because they use 999.

Feb. 12, 2022, 7:30 a.m.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/feb/12/the-global-freedom-movement-is-a-carnival-of-crank-and-conspiracy-and-very-dangerous

Interesting read on what seems to have truly turned into an anti-democratic and global trend, from France and Germany (among others), to Australia and to the US and Canada. 

Favorite quotes:

"The swastikas, confederate flags and other sly hate symbols that appeared at protests go wilfully unheeded by the wellness-influenced anti-vaxxers and others literally marching beside them. William Saletan recently made the frightening point that those Americans who have become the greatest threat to their republic are those who’ve been convinced by propaganda lies that they’re saving it."

And....

"Observe now how the same behaviours – from shared language, icons and slogans to their direct organising tactics on the ground – are common across the protests. Note that their political targets are consistently the apparatus of democratic government itself.

The street-level participants of these protests don’t have to be slick, admirable or coherent to be useful to this movement – just credulous, unquestioning and willing to be mobilised. Where the protest presence grows, so do arson attacks and warnings of escalating violence.

The Museum of Australian Democracy was recently set on fire; it’s time to face we are in the era of Brownshirts Without Borders. Unless we can formulate international tactics for dealing with them, it’s not just Ottawa that’s under siege. It’s democracy in the west."

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Feb. 12, 2022, 8:17 a.m.

Am I off base in thinking that the “Convoy” could actually hurt the CPC by average Canadians pulling away from this. I notice some conservative politicians are starting to pull away. Many protesters from this moving further right to the PPC. Wouldn’t that actually be strengthening the liberals and NDP. Oh the irony.

Feb. 12, 2022, 8:49 a.m.

The conspiracist in me thinks ruissa is bankrolling a lot of this type of shit to distract us from their incoming Ukraine invasion.

Feb. 12, 2022, 9:23 a.m.

Posted by: FLATCH

Am I off base in thinking that the “Convoy” could actually hurt the CPC by average Canadians pulling away from this. I notice some conservative politicians are starting to pull away. Many protesters from this moving further right to the PPC. Wouldn’t that actually be strengthening the liberals and NDP. Oh the irony.

The protesters are a very small minority of the Canadian public, I think the CPC or any politician should have distanced themselves from the illegal cluster fuck that is " the convoy" just don't say anything, NDP has been pretty good  at this, Erin-the-tool met with them (for what purpose ? ) and promptly loses his job .

as for anyone at all let alone any politician meeting with these protesters while they look like your neighbor and they probably are, DO not approach them, the editor of the PG Citizen penned an editorial where he sez he no longer covers anti vax protests & didnt cover the convoy protests because they end up too violent so he wasnt sending photograpers or reporters, localy a recognizable elected official was just watching the protest in no official capacity, it got scary and they had to leave

CPC was the amalgamation of the Progressive Conservative party ( rip 2003) and the Appliance ( whacko-nut-jobs) party led by Harper, Harper tried to change Canada fucked it up/ lost/ resigned, now there are now too many whacko-nut-jobs for the CPC to form a government and Canadians recognise this

Feb. 12, 2022, 10:11 a.m.

At this point the freedumbs are probably preventing exactly what they want to happen.

If there were plans to ease restrictions now they would likely think twice about it lest these morons take credit for it.

Last edited by: Fast-Orange on Feb. 12, 2022, 10:19 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Feb. 12, 2022, 3:53 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

The conspiracist in me thinks ruissa is bankrolling a lot of this type of shit to distract us from their incoming Ukraine invasion.

To stop JT from sending in our army truck to stop their invasion?

Feb. 12, 2022, 6:25 p.m.

The vast majority of people are quietly getting vaccinated and moving forward to help end this. The loud minority is throwing a tantrum like a bunch of bratty toddlers.

There's also a correlation between rural vaccination rates and participants in the Karen convoy (read: the rates are much lower). This explains all the pickup trucks and camo I've been seeing in these convoys.

Feb. 12, 2022, 6:55 p.m.

The whole orange shirt day stunt really seems completely fucking fucked up. I don't get disgusted easily and this is fucking gross. Which kind of makes me feel like that's exactly what they want and I should just stfu and not acknowledge it