congress woman shot

Jan. 12, 2011, 3:56 p.m.

Ahh Sarah Palin never ceases to entertain with her comparison of how the media has linked her to the shootings. She decided that "Blood Libel" would suffice… sigh

Jan. 12, 2011, 4:05 p.m.

Ahh Sarah Palin never ceases to entertain with her comparison of how the media has linked her to the shootings. She decided that "Blood Libel" would suffice… sigh

For those who don't know what Blood Libel means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
She's taking some hints from the GW Bush book of changing the meaning of words
to fit what she wants…or now she's a Jew?

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Jan. 12, 2011, 4:06 p.m.

does anyone think that she wrote that shit all by herself?

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 12, 2011, 4:33 p.m.

So much spew for a first post, well done. Not surprisingly you have missed my message.

Oh? I think I received your message quite clear. You have an opinion though obviously not an educated one, and as false as it must be you think people should be subjected to it otherwise would not be so offensive and goading.

This is it in one line;

Handguns have no purpose,

Really thats your opinion not fact many people know that that do including yours truly who has for self defense and sports. I know many who would hunt with them if they were permitted.

we already have way more than we need,

really? please tell me your criteria for making that conclusion
BTW who are you to tell anyone what they need?

There is so much wrong with your Need argument i don't know where to start

let's stop the manufacturers from making more and adding to the flow of legal to illegal guns.

Once again you don't know what your talking about do you think the manufacturers just make guns pack them into trunks of cars and sell them ? I really don't think you have and idea how they fall into criminal hands

I can easily grow weed or brew beer, making a decent hand gun is a lot tougher.

uh no its not……..the only thing challenging is making a legal one, and thats something only a lawful citizen would worry about

Check with your gangster friends if you have any and see if any of them are packing a Jamaican hand gun. I guarantee that they are not.

yes but in Jamaica where they are illegal there are plenty

Finally i had to quote this line again, for the hilarity.

…..

hilarity?

well one of them was a relative who decided to off himself another was a police officer , a good one not the type, two others were acquaintances who decided to go the wrong route in life …….they were all killed will illegal firearms gotten by means outside the law

I'm thrilled your a big enough person to think its funny though

You know this kind of reminds me when I tried to get funding for skateboard ramps and bike paths in different communities i lived in over the years
there was always somebody who was too willing to share what little they knew.

Jan. 12, 2011, 4:57 p.m.

First person to accurately post why they NEED a handgun gets reps….Go.

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:03 p.m.

protection.

and i have carried for that purpose legally

BTW why does anyone need anything?

I guess maybe the ability to determine for yourself what you need is freedom, and the ability to protect yourself it the highest expression of freedom

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:04 p.m.

First person to accurately post why they NEED a handgun gets reps….Go.

You're a single black man living in south central L.A. and someone is breaking into
your house. You call the cops and they laugh when you give them the address.

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:08 p.m.

You're a single black man living in south central L.A. and someone is breaking into
your house. You call the cops and they laugh when you give them the address.

Dude It don't matter what your color is ……..the police are minutes away when seconds count, they can't be everywhere.

I still say if we all had what we _needed _in life , life would be pretty boring.
and who would make that judgment for you ?
mommy and daddy?
the government? eek!
your neighbor?

……personally i don't see why anyone needs a road bike lol ……but hey who am i to judge!

my wife tells me i don't need a new bike…….

BTW regarding this koo koo for co co puffs arizona guy ….I was reading the Sherrif…..the one preaching gun control , knew this guy was making death threats against this lady ….
WTF! over!!!!!
why was his @SS not in fricken jail!!!!!

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:20 p.m.

Bow hunting in the middle of nowhere Alaska, and a Brown starts charging…do
you a)rely on the bear spray, b)hope it's only a false charge or c)shoot? I'm sure
if you picked a or b and it's chomping on your head, you'd be wishing you'd have
chosen c and you had bought a S[HTML_REMOVED]W .500 magnum. But you didn't really need it
unless you wanted to live.

Boar hunting with a bow…300lb boar is charging you, you're in dense hau bush
and you only have enough room to move one hand…I'm sure that back-up rifle
you brought along will help loads as you're being gored and eaten.

How about a situation that happened to me? Driving with my dad
in the late 70's (I was around 12 or so). We're stopped at a stop light
when some guy behind us pulls a gun and threatens my dad. He reaches
underneath his seat, pulls out the .45 chambers a round and points it
back at the guy. Guy with small gun (.22??) drops gun and puts his hands
on the front windscreen. Dad drives away, we're unharmed. This was in
the firestone area of Huntington park.

Edit:
BTW- ^ S[HTML_REMOVED]L…I mentioned color and location because the police don't go there.
And they're far less inclined if you're black. I've been pulled over by the cops driving
through South Gate. The told me they pulled my over (one black, one white cop) to
let me know I was in a bad neighborhood and they wouldn't be able to help if things
got bad. I said thanks, I'm just passing through, that I knew because I had lived in
Carson for a year (went to elementary school there).

I'm sure glad I live in BC

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:24 p.m.

Bow hunting in the middle of nowhere Alaska, and a Brown starts charging…do
you a)rely on the bear spray, b)hope it's only a false charge or c)shoot? I'm sure
if you picked a or b and it's chomping on your head, you'd be wishing you'd have
chosen c and you had bought a S[HTML_REMOVED]W .500 magnum. But you didn't really need it
unless you wanted to live.

Boar hunting with a bow…300lb boar is charging you, you're in dense hau bush
and you only have enough room to move one hand…I'm sure that back-up rifle
you brought along will help loads as you're being gored and eaten.

needing a handgun for protection when you are going fucking hunting?!?

if you need a handgun for protection you should move to canada.
cause we dont need those up here in the civilized world.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:26 p.m.

meh i still say the_ Need argument is a moot one , in prison , you have what you _need , a slave has what they need

to live you don't need much but it doesn't make life worth living

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:29 p.m.

meh i still say the_ Need argument is a moot one , in prison , you have what you _need , a slave has what they need

to live you don't need much but it doesn't make life worth living

YEAH! and guns totally make life worth living! wooooooo!!!!!

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:33 p.m.

Its funny but i know many old timers and relatives who did that and also used a pistol for the coup de grace, until the so called liberals made it illegal

funny the police do, and your elected officials do , why do they have them ? executions?

don't you find it odd they have armed guards for money but normal everyday people are denied that right?

You can get a permit to do so but you have to be important enough
you see in Canada only important and rich people are afforded that right now a days

BTW I think you might be surprised how many carry firearms lawfully in the course of thier profession everyday on the street and the average joe don't see it

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:34 p.m.

Its funny but i know many old timers and relatives who did that and also used a pistol for the coup de grace, until the so called liberals made it illegal

funny the police do, and your elected officials do , why do they have them ? executions?

don't you find it odd they have armed guards for money but normal everyday people are denied that right?

you see in Canada only important and rich people are afforded that right now a days

BTW I think you might be surprised how many carry firearms lawfully in the course of thier profession everyday on the street and the average joe don't see it

holy shit you're paranoid and delusional…just the kind of people we need to have more guns

Jan. 12, 2011, 5:34 p.m.

Bow hunting…it's kind of hard to shoot a bow with a rifle strapped on your back.
Not sure I'd worry too much in the island here, but I hear there's a few big browns
in the interior that might get aggressive after a kill.