Company truck vinyl/decal

July 7, 2012, 12:21 a.m.

Has anyone bought a large vinyl decal recently for the door of a work truck? How much should one of these run, normally? Like something that covers most of the door (on both sides) and has:

Company name

blah blah slogan

logo

phone numbers
email address
website

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."
- The Daily Telegraph (1877)

July 7, 2012, 8:20 a.m.

This guy does good work, not sure what he would charge though:

http://www.gpfx.com/

Located in Richmond.

"Dont be fooled Timmy, if the cow had a chance he'd kill you and everyone you love."

July 7, 2012, 8:28 a.m.

always thought it was a bad idea to have phone number on the work truck..
less you like getting non stop complaints.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

July 7, 2012, 9:24 a.m.

i have a guy you can talk to. pm me

July 7, 2012, 11:18 a.m.

Has anyone bought a large vinyl decal recently for the door of a work truck? How much should one of these run, normally? Like something that covers most of the door (on both sides) and has:

Company name

blah blah slogan

logo

phone numbers
email address
website

I had some vans done a few years back, I think it was about $500 per van. Just lettering, no logos.

as far as the phone number and complaints, don't give people something to complain about. A coworker a long time ago would have to say it's not wise to pickup hookers in the company van when the number is on the side though.

July 7, 2012, 11:32 a.m.

but people will complain about anything.

Ha Ha! Made you look.

July 7, 2012, 11:37 a.m.

2 options depending how much you want to spend:

1 - Speedpro Canada - They came highly recommended from a designer I used who does a lot of commercial projects. Ex: They do all the Men in Kilts trucks you see around town (designer I used did the branding). You'll pay more, but they do it all for you (print and install). prices starting at about $500 and up.

2 - Contact Colby @ Big Coast Brands - He'll help you get the vinyl stickers printed, then you install them yourself. About $150 and up. (This is what I did, super easy to install, get an extra set in case you botch an installation.)

blah blah slogan

July 7, 2012, 3:06 p.m.

Do magnets instead

Pastor of Muppets

July 7, 2012, 3:40 p.m.

you mean a sheet of magnetic material with vinyl printable surface on top?

"Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes, it has not died out."

July 8, 2012, 1:12 p.m.

IME lettering is more expensive than multi color print on an uniform surface. Has to do with fitting, which is more lengthy with individual letters, especially if they are small.

Could be that i am working with the wrong vinyl wrappers tho…

July 8, 2012, 4:13 p.m.

oh, I was thinking of a whole-door wrapper type material, printed… Not individually applied letters.