Climate Change - so I'm starting to panic a bit

Dec. 18, 2019, 8:02 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

So Reductitron asked me this in the Trump thread regarding climate change:

**"we humans are not to blame in the least"

How would you design the science experiment to prove that?

It'd be quite easy actually. Consider most so called climate deniers believe it's the Sun and Volcano's not humans to blame. So we'd try to prove which gas simply blocks more heat and or light. So, we'd have two ballons, thermometers, some grow/heat lights, light sensors and one cylinder of CO2 and another of SO2 (sulfur dioxide, the same gas volcano's belch out).

First, insert light sensors and thermo's into ballon.

Second, fill one balloon with each different gas. Make sure to compesensate % in case one is denser..

Third, monitor readings of light and heat inside the ballons in different situations. Left out in the day light all day, then place inside an aquarium/hot box, leave lights over it, check readings of light and heat and compare. Maybe submerge them in sea water to check underwater differences.

If the SO2 has lower readings, then Shogun is technically right and has been right all along and ALL Y'ALL ARE A BUNCH OF FOOLS FOR FALLING FOR TRULY MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING. Cool part about this is, any local University can perform this experiment. Probably a decent grower could too lols.

Wait, I kept reading.

Science should never start with, "I'm looking to prove you cunts wrong because it makes me feel like I shouldn't be buying cheap shit from China anymore."

So that part is just asking for trouble.

As for your suggestions...

So, alt-Righties are worried about the billionaire George Soros turning everyone into oil-hating transexuals, right?

Why isn't his efforts cancelled out buy the Koch brothers and all those other inbred US billionaires?

Oh wait, there's more?

OMG, RIGHT! THERE'S A TRILLION DOLLAR OIL INDUSTRY!

Jesus christ my dude. You are their saviour. Run to them with this science and they'll be making more trillions because they're dumb and they don't know science.

There's a reason why all the right-wing politicians are trying to cut back on education.

Dec. 19, 2019, 6:20 a.m.

Wow. I am....quite frankly, speechless, Marcus. Calling me a grumpy Greta lover is...well, what can I say? 

To be honest, your various responses showed that having a debate climate change with you is utterly pointless.

Dec. 19, 2019, 8:31 a.m.

Posted by: Mic

To be honest, your various responses showed that having a debate...with you is utterly pointless.

FYP

Dec. 19, 2019, 9:56 a.m.

You don’t have to feed the troll.

Dec. 19, 2019, 10:54 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

It'd be quite easy actually. Consider most so called climate deniers believe it's the Sun and Volcano's not humans to blame. So we'd try to prove which gas simply blocks more heat and or light. So, we'd have two ballons, thermometers, some grow/heat lights, light sensors and one cylinder of CO2 and another of SO2 (sulfur dioxide, the same gas volcano's belch out).

Second, fill one balloon with each different gas. Make sure to compesensate % in case one is denser..

Third, monitor readings of light and heat inside the ballons in different situations. Left out in the day light all day, then place inside an aquarium/hot box, leave lights over it, check readings of light and heat and compare. Maybe submerge them in sea water to check underwater differences.

If the SO2 has lower readings, then Shogun is technically right and has been right all along and ALL Y'ALL ARE A BUNCH OF FOOLS FOR FALLING FOR TRULY MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING. Cool part about this is, any local University can perform this experiment. Probably a decent grower could too lols.

Wait, I kept reading.

Science should never start with, "I'm looking to prove you cunts wrong because it makes me feel like I shouldn't be buying cheap shit from China anymore."

So that part is just asking for trouble.

As for your suggestions...

So, alt-Righties are worried about the billionaire George Soros turning everyone into oil-hating transexuals, right?

Why isn't his efforts cancelled out buy the Koch brothers and all those other inbred US billionaires?

Oh wait, there's more?

OMG, RIGHT! THERE'S A TRILLION DOLLAR OIL INDUSTRY!

Jesus christ my dude. You are their saviour. Run to them with this science and they'll be making more trillions because they're dumb and they don't know science.

There's a reason why all the right-wing politicians are trying to cut back on education.

How about I provided a method thats easily reproduced and could provide consistent results to do what?

Oh right, get trolled by someone who is in fact, way less smarter than they ever thought I was.

Dec. 19, 2019, 10:57 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Jesus man, that's not how science works.

Its how it starts though and its simple and uncovoluted. But please, do detail what your cockamainy experiment would look like.

And think about it: I gave you and every other pro climater a method to actually disprove "us" based on what "we" believe. But you dropped the ball like a dumb dog.

Dec. 19, 2019, 11 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

I know you'd miss out on some (sweeet) posts from me, but just use that ignore option since this is the third time you've said that.

Dec. 19, 2019, 11:01 a.m.

Wow. I am....quite frankly, speechless, Marcus. Calling me a grumpy Greta lover is...well, what can I say? 

To be honest, your various responses showed that having a debate climate change with you is utterly pointless.

Response's are varied based on each question. Each question gets a different answer.

Did I offend your big heart ;)

Dec. 19, 2019, 11:02 a.m.

I aint no rocket appliantist, but even I understand how burning fossil fuels reintroduces all the co2 that's been out of the carbon cycle for millions of years causing global temps to increase due to the well documented greenhouse effect, how is this such a hard thing for climate change deniers to understand?

Dec. 19, 2019, 11:18 a.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

I aint no rocket appliantist, but even I understand how burning fossil fuels reintroduces all the co2 that's been out of the carbon cycle for millions of years causing global temps to increase due to the well documented greenhouse effect, how is this such a hard thing for climate change deniers to understand?

Because those same scientists (I use it loosely) said pay the carbon tax or we have an ice free world by 2017. Guess what? We didnt have a choice to pay and we still have ice.

Question for anyone in NBR - have you ever participated in a Climate Protest?

Dec. 19, 2019, 11:37 a.m.

Because those same scientists (I use it loosely) said pay the carbon tax or we have an ice free world by 2017. Guess what? We didnt have a choice to pay and we still have ice.

I am going to need an actual quote for this one I think.  LOL.  Not only is this obviously not something scientists were ever saying, outside of our little province there was no carbon tax to pay.  

Yes, once, but protests are for kids.  :)

Dec. 19, 2019, 11:42 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

I know you'd miss out on some (sweeet) posts from me, but just use that ignore option since this is the third time you've said that.

Nah, I enjoy your spaz outs and “logic” too much for that. Keep up the good work.

Dec. 19, 2019, 11:54 a.m.

Response's are varied based on each question. Each question gets a different answer.

Did I offend your big heart ;)

You know, in the end your responses are just trying to provoke I guess. Your black and white view or argumentation and what not in all these years is telling enough, I think. From an argumentative point of view all the tries of trying to meaningful interact with you proved to be utterly futile.

In the end, your name calling and sarcasm and your rhetorical shots at other people and the like is just.....sad. And small. 

Believe whatever you want to. Follow all the conspiracy theories you are entitled to as a user of the internet. Think of yourself as a concerned citizen with knowledge trying to sift though the bullshit of deep state and media and whatnot. 

Just go for it. If it helps your life and makes you more content, more free mentally and emotionally, more unattached and more unafraid of the future - if all of this helps you live a focused life caring about your loved ones in the present, and in case you have kids making them strong and stable and pliant and resilient enough as humans to deal with what is likely to come, well done.

Dec. 19, 2019, 12:11 p.m.

https://youtu.be/oa13KrOvE2s

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 19, 2019, 12:14 p.m., edited 4 times in total.
Dec. 19, 2019, 1:36 p.m.

open YOUR eyes man, why are you willing to be on the wrong side of history on this?