class 3 truck rental

Nov. 7, 2014, 10:23 a.m.

experience on a decent places to get a class 3 truck rental for a drivers test? I have to re-do the test, a few hours of practice and then book the test. Looking for real world use/experience not a :google: search.

WTF, Over?

Nov. 7, 2014, 2:11 p.m.

experience on a decent places to get a class 3 truck rental for a drivers test? I have to re-do the test, a few hours of practice and then book the test. Looking for real world use/experience not a :google: search.

If I'm not mistaken, you need the appropriate license before you rent one.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 7, 2014, 3:37 p.m.

Yes ur correct.some back ground, i gave it up when they were asking me to get a medical. I want it back again but the time lapse requires i do the road test again. They re-issue you the learners after you take a small written test and then you get the med and the road test again. So, i got the learners i just need a truck to do the road test. I have a mentor driver to practice with, fully licensed.

WTF, Over?

Nov. 7, 2014, 8:06 p.m.

I blew my class one first time around and had to re test. Valley in Abbotsford let me pay for a few hours in the seat with an instructor onboard and then dropped the truck for me the next morning to take the test in.

Think it cost me around $300.