Christians: Tips To Doing Battle With Evil Atheists

March 24, 2008, 5:17 p.m.

NO.

the fact that the people who "worship" this one guy can't even agree, let alone the hundreds of other religions in the world just highlight how silly it all is.

CHRISTIAN dogma is a huge negative on our society and therefore affects my life

:lol:

March 24, 2008, 5:18 p.m.

However, the bible was chosen by the high priests as the scripts which would work "the best." Do more reading, look up the lost gospels, its very interesting stuff. And no im not bashing religion.

yeah imagine the stuff that didn't "work the best". bet thats where all the really good stuff is, ya know, the whorin', and the drinkin and druggin' , that there would be my kind o religion.

i'm a has been, trying to be a never was on the comeback trail.

March 24, 2008, 5:25 p.m.

CHRISTIAN dogma is a huge negative on our society and therefore affects my life

eg?

yeah imagine the stuff that didn't "work the best". bet thats where all the really good stuff is, ya know, the whorin', and the drinkin and druggin' , that there would be my kind o religion.

there's Atheism. Enjoy :)

GPABoosters: SFU/UBC course review database
:ukraine:

Youtube clips are about as useful to me as a miniskirt in Iran.

March 24, 2008, 5:47 p.m.

it is not religion, it is dogmatic religion. why don't hindus, buddhists or jews get the same treatement by agnostics and atheists?

because i have never been the "victim" of jewish dogma, nor anything other than islam and christianity, the religions that seem to be the excuse used by today's "leaders" to fuck up our world and make it less desirable and safe than it ought to be

Any organized religion has victims. Maybe not to the same extent of Islam and Christianity but all religions have a dogma that manipulative leaders can use for their own agenda.

Or did you limit it to Islam and Christianity because you're speaking from personal experience rather than generalizing?

March 24, 2008, 5:54 p.m.

so if the egyptians had it wrong
and like every one else had it wrong

what makes people think they have it right this time?
how anyone can be anything but "agnostic" is beyond me

nah dude, the egyptians were right. i'm definitely gonna get mummified when i die.

March 24, 2008, 6 p.m.

What more reason do you have to believe in your Greek Orthodox BS today than your ancestors had to believe in Zeus atop Olympus or Poseidon churning the seas? I think If there's a catch-all phrase to shut up all y'all religious zealots GW got the essence of it. A historical perspective makes your little myths no more believable than the Easter Bunny.

March 24, 2008, 6:02 p.m.

What more reason do you have to believe in your Greek Orthodox BS today than your ancestors had to believe in Zeus atop Olympus or Poseidon churning the seas? I think If there's a catch-all phrase to shut up all y'all religious zealots GW got the essence of it. A historical perspective makes your little myths no more believable than the Easter Bunny.

March 24, 2008, 6:04 p.m.

eg?

there's Atheism. Enjoy :)

If you need to adhere to any sort of religious doctrine to keep you from causing a ruckus than you have got even deeper-seated issues than you've first let on.

March 24, 2008, 6:09 p.m.

I understand that you're probably a well-intentioned guy and all, but I think adopting an invisible friend in the sky and all the rest that goes along with that (gargantuan effing) leap just isn't the best approach. Sorry if I came off as crude.

March 24, 2008, 6:46 p.m.

your little myths no more believable than the Easter Bunny.

What's this about the easter bunny?

I saw him just yesterday…you could call me a believer.

Pastor of Muppets

March 24, 2008, 6:53 p.m.

….and it's OK for others to question your faith.You don't have to accept the statements of others as the truth,just as they don't know what the truth is.

Sherflick had a good but crude point.

The difference between you and him is that you have faith….and you cant prove faith.

For all the others out there,asking someone to prove their faith or religion is like asking a person to prove wether their morals are right or wrong….there is no answer

One last thing Andreas,GW is somewhat right in his interpretation of how christianity and Islam have been used against him,you and me….its not right but it is the truth.

Pastor of Muppets

March 24, 2008, 6:57 p.m.

What the true terrorists (the media, the "secret organazations" news etc….) only give you a twisted view on what christianity truly is so that they can achieve their goals.

March 24, 2008, 6:58 p.m.

Anyways the point was derwood, its different to say "i don't believe in religions" but to personally attack me and my religion and call it BS is just as ignorant as me posting in general when im in a trollish state.

March 24, 2008, 7:01 p.m.

s just as ignorant as me posting in general when im in a trollish state.

did you have "who can go the longest without breathing" contests with "friends" when you were younger?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

March 24, 2008, 7:02 p.m.

did you have "who can go the longest without breathing" contests with "friends" when you were younger?

I won.