China Syndrome

Dec. 30, 2018, 9:36 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Ever wondered why Mark Zuckerberg keeps coming to China to give talks? He's hailed as a great entrepreneur over there. They're trying to make a deal they're just not there yet.

And no I don't work in that field and yeah China is spying on us and the americans but I'm also pretty sure every country spies on every other country nowadays.

Sorry for the edits, been having some berrs

Beers are assumed at this hour.

Zuck likely has wet dreams over the Great Firewall.  FANG is but a pebble in relation to it.   America is shit, but China is shittier because the former has to lie and conceal what the Chinese are openly flaunting.

How fucking awful is that. 

Life will get better once we stop voting for major political parties.

So doing a bad thing is worse if you don't lie and say you didn't do it?

Dec. 31, 2018, 11:30 a.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

No I mean what every media outlet is referring to concentration camps where they're foreced to eat pork and drink booze. Oh the humanity indeed. Just search "china muslim" and enjoy the western kool aid I guess.

You're all over the map there but I'll leave you with this: if I should forgive the Chinese for being a bit jumpy given the current history of Chinese being murdered by asiatic muslims, then you have to forgive the Europeans for being a bit jumpy about their current immigration and cultural issue's regarding the muslim migrants. No questions there right?

Forced to drink booze and eat pork eh? That's strange considering the medical universities in China all have halal cafeterias. Sounds like more western lies.

Funny too I was just talking to my german friend who lived in Beijing for a few years but moved back a couple years ago. He's confused why so many North American tinfoil wearers are under the impression his country is going to hell.

Well Germany did just reverse a ban on Child Marriage as unconstitutional, that'd be a start.

edit: I see you didnt actually search the terms did ya?

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Dec. 31, 2018, 11:30 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 31, 2018, 3:35 p.m.

Ever wondered why Mark Zuckerberg keeps coming to China to give talks? He's hailed as a great entrepreneur over there. They're trying to make a deal they're just not there yet.

And no I don't work in that field and yeah China is spying on us and the americans but I'm also pretty sure every country spies on every other country nowadays.

Zuck likely has wet dreams over the Great Firewall.  FANG is but a pebble in relation to it.   America is shit, but China is shittier because the former has to lie and conceal what the Chinese are openly flaunting.

Not at all man.  They are still held somewhat accountable.

And once all you monkey's wake up and see the terribleness that comes with knowing everything about you all the time, we might grow some balls like the French and rush them.

Dec. 31, 2018, 3:47 p.m.

And once all you monkey's wake up and see the terribleness that comes with knowing everything about you all the time, we might grow some balls like the French and rush them.

Dec. 31, 2018, 7:27 p.m.

Syncro; That's pretty funny actually.

Thread killer

Jan. 2, 2019, 6:35 a.m.

Not at all man.  They are still held somewhat accountable.

So you didn't notice the massive corruption sweeps that have been happening since Xi became president? Whole lot of people held accountable. 

Or are you just going to parrot the typical western line that he's only been taking out his political opponents?

Jan. 2, 2019, 8:03 a.m.

So you didn't notice the massive corruption sweeps that have been happening since Xi became president? Whole lot of people held accountable. 

Or are you just going to parrot the typical western line that he's only been taking out his political opponents?

So you are saying that a government that owns and controls all media-outlets should be taken at face-value, whereas those Western Pig-Dogs should be ignored.

Jan. 2, 2019, 11:05 a.m.

No I would say they are both equally biased. 

I could make Canada just as awful with a few slanted headlines: 

"Canada forces its indigenous populations to live in remote areas with unclean drinking water" 

"Canada pumps diseased salmon blood from fish farms back into the ocean"

"Canada makes weapons deal with Saudi Arabia to assist them in the slaughter of dissidents" 

"Canadian mining companies continue to hire paramilitary troops to displace or massacre villagers in Latin America"

Jan. 2, 2019, 11:12 a.m.

I don't trust Xi any farther than I can throw him (10 feet max).  I love his approach to "re"-unification with Taiwan.  "Come join us brothers and sisters... or else.  Oh, and if any other country thinks they can stick their nose into this business we will chop it off."  Good times with Xi.

Jan. 2, 2019, 12:09 p.m.

"Canada forces its indigenous populations to live in remote areas with unclean drinking water" 

"Canada makes weapons deal with Saudi Arabia to assist them in the slaughter of dissidents" 

"Canadian mining companies continue to hire paramilitary troops to displace or massacre villagers in Latin America"

Sounds like headlines from The National Observer, Tyee or Narwhal.

If you take out the Canadian slant I’d say the Intercept.

What are the Chinese analogues?

Jan. 2, 2019, 1:14 p.m.

Slanted? Hardly.

Jan. 2, 2019, 2:51 p.m.

So your FN drinking water one has been covered by everyone. Google FN drinking water.

Google Tyee fish farm

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2018/11/30/news/experts-say-theres-proof-canadian-made-weapons-are-being-used-saudi-war-yemen

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/7b7ned/canadian-mining-companies-are-destroying-latin-america-924

Not sure if China is as bad as Canada.  If they are I’m sure you can link some Chinese news sources critical of their actions?

Jan. 2, 2019, 3:58 p.m.

So your FN drinking water one has been covered by everyone. Google FN drinking water.

Google Tyee fish farm

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2018/11/30/news/experts-say-theres-proof-canadian-made-weapons-are-being-used-saudi-war-yemen

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/7b7ned/canadian-mining-companies-are-destroying-latin-america-924

Not sure if China is as bad as Canada.  If they are I’m sure you can link some Chinese news sources critical of their actions?

Which Google should I use, ours or the Chinese one?

Jan. 2, 2019, 4:12 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Google Tyee fish farm

Not sure if China is as bad as Canada. If they are I’m sure you can link some Chinese news sources critical of their actions?

Which Google should I use, ours or the Chinese one?

Fuck, can’t beleive I left that one out there.

I feel shame.

Last edited by: ReductiMat on Jan. 2, 2019, 4:12 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 2, 2019, 5:15 p.m.

Sounds like headlines from The National Observer, Tyee or Narwhal.

If you take out the Canadian slant I’d say the Intercept.

What are the Chinese analogues?

close but not quite WRT the headline thing.