China Syndrome

Dec. 28, 2018, 11:06 a.m.

A bit biased report, don'tcha think?

Dec. 28, 2018, 11:25 a.m.

Yeah that one makes some pretty big leaps as far as US involvement goes but there are many other sources that confirm that the locals of Beijing started killing PLA before the PLA started killing them. 

There was also no massacre of unarmed students in the square. Only north american newspapers reported on that myth. European news reported on the events much more accurately. 

All I can think is what would have happened if the occupy protesters decided to start chucking molotovs at cops.

Dec. 28, 2018, 11:59 a.m.

Would have made the Chicago pig riot of '68 look like a love-in.

Last edited by: tungsten on Dec. 28, 2018, 12:05 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 28, 2018, 1:47 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Yeah that one makes some pretty big leaps as far as US involvement goes but there are many other sources that confirm that the locals of Beijing started killing PLA before the PLA started killing them. 

There was also no massacre of unarmed students in the square. Only north american newspapers reported on that myth. European news reported on the events much more accurately. 

All I can think is what would have happened if the occupy protesters decided to start chucking molotovs at cops.

So whats you angle on the reports over the muslim detainment centers in China?

Dec. 28, 2018, 2:33 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

You mean the free vocational schools? I know a guy who went to one. He works in a bank now, just got married, parents helped him buy a condo and his wife is pregnant. Ohh the humanity.

Yeah security at these places are pretty tight but Han being murdered by uyghurs is pretty much a daily occurence over there so you have to forgive the Chinese for being a little jumpy.

And don't give me that conquered independent nation crap, in the 40's China was broke, a protracted civil war with the KMT plus being invaded by Japan had exhuasted the countries resources. They weren't conquering shit when they absorbed Tibet and Xinjiang, there was barely any ammunition left, or food, or fuel for vehicles. They had their chance to resist then and it would have been easy. 

In fact, the only time Uyghurs had administrative control over that region was for about the 40 republican years after the last emperor but before the communists took over. After Mao painted all the things red the Uyghur government signed the country over to the commies with no bloodshed. Muslims kill Han now mostly because they enforce laws like one wife only and she has to be at least 21, full face coverings are also illegal in China.

Last edited by: Fast-Orange on Dec. 28, 2018, 2:46 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Dec. 29, 2018, 8:20 a.m.

I bet FO has a great reason why The Great Firewall is not only needed, but is super-awesome as well.

Dec. 29, 2018, 1:39 p.m.

Ha!

Dec. 29, 2018, 2:02 p.m.

You mean the free vocational schools? I know a guy who went to one. He works in a bank now, just got married, parents helped him buy a condo and his wife is pregnant. Ohh the humanity.

Yeah security at these places are pretty tight but Han being murdered by uyghurs is pretty much a daily occurence over there so you have to forgive the Chinese for being a little jumpy.

And don't give me that conquered independent nation crap, in the 40's China was broke, a protracted civil war with the KMT plus being invaded by Japan had exhuasted the countries resources. They weren't conquering shit when they absorbed Tibet and Xinjiang, there was barely any ammunition left, or food, or fuel for vehicles. They had their chance to resist then and it would have been easy. 

In fact, the only time Uyghurs had administrative control over that region was for about the 40 republican years after the last emperor but before the communists took over. After Mao painted all the things red the Uyghur government signed the country over to the commies with no bloodshed. Muslims kill Han now mostly because they enforce laws like one wife only and she has to be at least 21, full face coverings are also illegal in China.

No I mean what every media outlet is referring to concentration camps where they're foreced to eat pork and drink booze. Oh the humanity indeed. Just search "china muslim" and enjoy the western kool aid I guess.

You're all over the map there but I'll leave you with this: if I should forgive the Chinese for being a bit jumpy given the current history of Chinese being murdered by asiatic muslims, then you have to forgive the Europeans for being a bit jumpy about their current immigration and cultural issue's regarding the muslim migrants. No questions there right?

Dec. 29, 2018, 3:14 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

I bet FO has a great reason why The Great Firewall is not only needed, but is super-awesome as well.

Facebook youtube and google won't share the mined data so without the firewall Chinese companies wouldn't get the chance to take take advantage of the targeted advertising. Makes sense to me.

Dec. 29, 2018, 3:15 p.m.

No I mean what every media outlet is referring to concentration camps where they're foreced to eat pork and drink booze. Oh the humanity indeed. Just search "china muslim" and enjoy the western kool aid I guess.

You're all over the map there but I'll leave you with this: if I should forgive the Chinese for being a bit jumpy given the current history of Chinese being murdered by asiatic muslims, then you have to forgive the Europeans for being a bit jumpy about their current immigration and cultural issue's regarding the muslim migrants. No questions there right?

Forced to drink booze and eat pork eh? That's strange considering the medical universities in China all have halal cafeterias. Sounds like more western lies.

Funny too I was just talking to my german friend who lived in Beijing for a few years but moved back a couple years ago. He's confused why so many North American tinfoil wearers are under the impression his country is going to hell.

Last edited by: Fast-Orange on Dec. 29, 2018, 3:17 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 29, 2018, 3:44 p.m.

Also I don't think it's fair to compare the two scenarios. While China and Europe are both places in the world and the migrants from Syria and the Uyghurs are Muslim that is pretty much where the correlations end. Other than those two points every other relevant detail is different.

Dec. 29, 2018, 4:26 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Facebook youtube and google won't share the mined data so without the firewall Chinese companies wouldn't get the chance to take take advantage of the targeted advertising. Makes sense to me.

You don't work in information technology or data science. 

Is that really how the Great Firewall is sold over there?

Dec. 29, 2018, 4:36 p.m.

Ever wondered why Mark Zuckerberg keeps coming to China to give talks? He's hailed as a great entrepreneur over there. They're trying to make a deal they're just not there yet.

And no I don't work in that field and yeah China is spying on us and the americans but I'm also pretty sure every country spies on every other country nowadays.

Sorry for the edits, been having some berrs

Last edited by: Fast-Orange on Dec. 29, 2018, 4:37 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Dec. 29, 2018, 7:57 p.m.

Ever wondered why Mark Zuckerberg keeps coming to China to give talks? He's hailed as a great entrepreneur over there. They're trying to make a deal they're just not there yet.

And no I don't work in that field and yeah China is spying on us and the americans but I'm also pretty sure every country spies on every other country nowadays.

Beers are assumed at this hour.

Zuck likely has wet dreams over the Great Firewall.  FANG is but a pebble in relation to it.   America is shit, but China is shittier because the former has to lie and conceal what the Chinese are openly flaunting.

How fucking awful is that. 

Life will get better once we stop voting for major political parties.

Dec. 29, 2018, 7:57 p.m.

Beers are assumed at this hour.

Zuck likely has wet dreams over the Great Firewall.  FANG is but a pebble in relation to it.   America is shit, but China is shittier because the former has to lie and conceal what the Chinese are openly flaunting.

How fucking awful is that. 

Life will get better once we stop voting for major political parties.